It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad Night, JR Ewing from Dallas (Larry Hagman) Has Passed Away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Just saw where Larry Hagman just passed away this evening. I hope some of you remember this actor. Dallas & I Dream of Jeannie were BIG shows in the day; so was I Dream of Jeannie as young boy. Sad to here. Anybody ever watch him back in the day?

Article

edit on 11/23/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
RIP JR!!!!!

Never forget Dallas (Who shot JR.?) and I love Jeannie.

Some dang good shows.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

The new Dallas was that bad, eh...

I hated dallas anyway, but will always remember I Dream of Jeannie.

81.. thats only something like just under 30 thousand days. each one connected by the thoughts in his head, without a break. 30 thousand different sun rises...

Imagine in 5 minutes it would feel like an entire different lifetime to you than it does now. It never happens, yet 30 thousand days makes it happen. Yet nothing separates us, it's all connected..

argh, one of those melancholy days, now I've done it...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No disrespect to the man BUT!

I started coming to ATS to get away from all the celebrity nonsense that floods just about every other site on the web.
I've been thinking about mentioning this lately because I'm seeing more and more of it almost daily. Soon ATS will be no different than all the rest, then it wont just be larry thats dead, it'll be ATS as well.

Ban the celebrities I say.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Then you'd be'd better served at GLP.
Some people come to ATS for updated news too. Be well...

edit on 11/23/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Another celebrity passed. Why mourn?

Was he a relative if yours?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
R.I.P. Major. Nelson
edit on 24-11-2012 by Timely because: Major error

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
No disrespect to the man BUT!

I started coming to ATS to get away from all the celebrity nonsense that floods just about every other site on the web.
I've been thinking about mentioning this lately because I'm seeing more and more of it almost daily. Soon ATS will be no different than all the rest, then it wont just be larry thats dead, it'll be ATS as well.

Ban the celebrities I say.

This is the 'People' category. We don't have to click on anything here unless a name pops up that we care to know about. Kim Kardashian does nothing for me - I don't click on anything about her. But, I did grow up watching Larry Hagman.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I just saw this on Yahoo this morning. I use to love I Dream of Jeanie when I was a kid. Also loved Dallas. I thought the new Dallas was good too but who knows now. Anyways very sad news.

new topics

top topics

join