It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im worried that the end of the world is not coming.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

cursed is what i call it, and its true i am cursed

apliances i buy dont work (not just one i mean everything) data getting lost at cityhall, like divorce papers, i was without money for a month or so because of it, relationships go to hell (was married for 10 yeaars) stepdaughter from that mariage has melas and leigh's disease, my stepson is gay (no problem with it, now) but he gotten raped by some older guy (60 something) ex wife milkiing me for every penny i had, mum died of lung-breast cancer, mum in law died 2 years after of cancer in her blatter, im a borderliner but with a conscience so everything my borderline does i struggle with..... 3 suicide attempts since, but like i said i got a conscience so i called ems, or im a coward ....

yup, i want/hope it will end, eventhough its getting a bit better, its almost like you do 1 step forward in life and get trown back 2

seeing all this pain and suffering in the world doesnt help either, i love animals for example, what we do to those innocent creatures and this planet is horrible
edit on 25-11-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dear OP,
F*** the insults, accusations and condescending advice you've been receiving for this post. You are venting on an Internet forum, probably not feeling great at the moment, I get that and I've done it myself. I don't think you're selfish. I'm very much done with this paradigm myself, like you I was hoping something would come along to shake things up a bit. For those struggling to understand, let me have a go at explaining. For many people life is a grind, something almost unbearable, a living hell. Some people say suck it up, make better choices, stop seeing yourself as the victim. Some people are victims and they cannot make a choice that will lead to an improved situation. Life really is that crap for some people.As far as this being a so called 'first-world problem', maybe so, but its still a condition of great suffering, for some. Maybe OP is not a starving African or refugee of war, how do you know he doesn't suffer just as much? Perhaps he is so unselfish he imagines others may be suffering in this way and longs for this to end. A refugee of modern society. Its crap, complete crap, all of it. There are millions like the OP and myself. Not necessarily wishing for the end of the world, for everyone to die and suffer in a big explosion, but for a change, a revolution, something that shifts the focus off slaving for material things and onto something greater. We know it doesn't have to be this way (this is ATS, I'm sure you all know these things). It doesn't appear to be getting any better any time soon, its very tempting to wish it all to end in times of darkness. This doesn't make you a selfish or bad person, if anything its a sad reflection on the state of affairs we are in. I've got no advice for you OP, nothing to offer except that I hear you, there are others out there and we're all just hanging on.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I under stand how you feel. It is almost like this fake hype for "the END" that never comes. However, if your life is going extremely well and you are kicking butt making tons of cash and traveling the world....then your perspective will be wow! this is an amazing place to live.

I would highly recommend, getting out and traveling somewhere close to you that is magnificent and finding a way to make some serious cash to get some choices back in your life.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I think I understand that looking forward to a large calamity gives us a way to escape everyday life and the world's problems without being blamed for it. It also gives us hope that whoever made these predictions knows what it is all about in a surer way than priests or scientists do.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Good Call!!
I made it (Almost) through only the 8th!! grade, ended up with a criminal record that probably could wallpaper my house twice, ended up a few years working alongside 3 Police forces, did Repo work for a few county bailiffs, & now though I did not go to College, I have a very good job inside of one!
Throughout a seemingly pointless & miserable life, I have managed to always make the most of it, learned to be very happy as a minimalist, and always made sure I banked for the future and had a good reliable car so I can experience as much world as possible.
If I can get by happily, I'm sure ANYONE can!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How many people in this thread want the world to end partially because they are sick and tired of animals suffering as livestock and experiments and realize omnivores will continue to dominate the food chain and promote vivisection for the remainder of your lifetime?
edit on 11/26/2012 by MisterMarbles because: had to slay a chicken

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Is it just me....but I was kind of banking on it all coming to an end soon...My life has always been a series of crises punctuated only by droughts of the mundane. Sure there are a few laughs...i mean you gotta laugh at the big joke life is afterall.
Well Im not one of these who believe in the rapture or anything like that..or aliens coming down to save us...i was just hoping someone or something like a huge asteroid impact... would pull the plug on this ridiculous farce of a rat race...and reset it all back to the stone age...or something like that...I might even enjoy learning how to hunt my food and not have to shower every day....or be forced in to crappy employment...pay bills....be sucked of all life and enthusiasm etc etc.....and etc etc...etc....etc.....

lol look at that, an honest man. You're a rare breed my friend; rare indeed. Believe me when I tell you that the vast majority feels exactly the same as you. And how could they not? The reality you're experiencing feels more like a prison than anything else, doesn't it? You're probably up for a jailbreak, huh? A change. Something more than just this pathetic rat-race people call "life"; you're oppressed, beaten down, and nigh unto broken. If only a change would come. An offer. A better way. Ah, to be made NEW again. Change. You desire it so much; and yes, it's coming. And it's going to offer it's hand right to you and say, "Brother I know your pain- take my hand, and I'll save you from this prison." And you might, just, take it. Because that's been the plan from day one. Put you in a world of # so when the real evil comes to "save" you and says, "Jump" you'll say "How high? Just tell me how high to jump, Boss. I'm ready to jump."

But if you jump- you lose. Everyone is being set up to jump. It's just a question of, "How high, Bossman? How high?"

Well its under a month until the supposed and much hyped end...but i just aint feeling it...

You're not supposed to. A gradual change would afford you time to acclimate; it would give you time to think twice. When the offer comes, it will come SUDDENLY- NO TIME TO THINK IT'S NOW OR NEVER! CHOOSE OR LOSE! And everyone is going to say, "How high, Bossman? How high?" The enemy has created the situation you're in specifically to this end: so you'll accept him as "savior" when he comes to "free you" from the prison he put you in.

So don't worry (or, do); doubt all you want- it's what he wants; read all the threads on the forum filled with the sound and fury, signifying nothing; weary your soul among the multitudes of vain counsel; fall down into confusion and wallow with the rest of the confused; the cup of ignorance runs over. That's the way he wants it. He's got everyone right where he wants them. POW! POW! POW! A world full of sitting ducks. Because there is no knowledge in them. At all.

If you want a fighting chance, read these two threads. Otherwise, don't despair too much, you're going to get your chance to JUMP. It's just a question of, "How high, Bossman? How high?"

timing is everything

counterfeit christianity: the beast

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
WHEW!! I thought I was the only one bummed that it won't happen!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You know , there is a welcome mat on my spot of hill, when it fails to end , come have a brew, sit and stare at the masses as they say what happened to the end. For they seemed to have not made it happen, no doom and gloom for the masses. just more of the same, bills, work, taxes, and the Gov overseeing them all, the real change no death at all, we all live for ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There's aproximately 11 days left till the 21 december 2012. if it WAS going to end dont u guys think there would have been bad things happening right now? Perhaps all of those freak storms and stuff predicted by the bible? Well whether or not it will end( i sincerely hope it doesnt) we just gotta live to the fullest even if its just for this 11 days. I mean almost all of you guys have led pretty furfilling lives whether you realise it or not. you have most probably done things that the average kid has never done, heck i havent even turned 18 yet and get this my birthdays on the 29 December 2012, how sucky is that if the world really goes kaput on the 21st?! So be gratefull, live happy, PARTY like its the end of the world! forgive your enermies and whatever. Just chill

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
F T W

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was kind of hoping for a massive global reset. I am a little disappointed in all the supposed hawks in office. They want to square it all away before trying something. Pansies.

I am not hoping for massive death tolls, more a financial collapse. Take it all back to basics.

I wanted my kids to live in a world less disgusting and vile. I wanted people to take responsibility for themselves and for the worthy to get their just compensation. It has been a while now since I have resigned my wishful thinking.

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about "the reset". I don't actually care either way. I would survive and probably do better than I am doing now. I feel I am built for bad situations.

I don't hate this world, I just know it deserves to end. Even our best are jerks. So few people I think are worth a damn, and even I don't always qualify.

Maybe one day our stupidity and run away egos will catch up to us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join