It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Really killed JFk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think this topic needs some discussion. There are tons of theories, (Cubans, Soviets, CIA). But something i stumbled upon while researching this was that it may have been the CIA, but to go one stop deeper than that, it was the FREEMASONS. At the time the CIA Director was a 33rd degree, Mason Lyndon Johnson. JFK was killed in Dealey Plaza, the site of the first Masonic Temple. Dallas is just south of the 33rd degree of Longitute. A 33rd Degree Mason is the highest one can achieve. The New Orleans CIA (who provided security) station's headquarters were in a Masonic temple.

Last but not least, Mason Lyndon Johnson appointed Mason Earl Warren to investigate Kennedy's death. Seeing the pattern yet. 33rd degree Mason, Gerald Ford was instrumental in suppressing what little evidence of a conspiratorial nature reached the commission.

There's more on this site. Tell what you think

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
many say he was going to unravel the ufo technology or even show the world aliens exist. who knows who really killed him. i heard there was more than one gunman. and that the driver played a role. it does deserve more attention. but im sure this topic is way under mud already. just havent located it.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You can find lots of threads discussing JFK if you use the search feature. Here's one to get you started:

Who do you think killed J.F.K.

Thread closed.

new topics

join