It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brain washing in kids games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
you ever notice how alot of kids games seem to brain wash you into understanding the government is in control. for example in london bridge is falling down the two people represent the government and can "take out" anyone they want since evryone passes thorugh their terriory. another example is simon says. the idea is we have to do exactly what they say and there may be people posing as them. and another example is musical chairs. that basically teaches that you can do what you want until they tell you not to.

this is actually kind of scary if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

this is actually kind of scary if you think about it.

You know what is really scary?

Human tendency to make correlations with totally uncorrelated events and think that correlations are the causations.

In your case you are doing only the first one.

No offense, it is the human tendency. Everyone does it.

Surf

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Of course, it is possible. And we'll probably never know, because most of us immediately dismiss people who say such things as paranoid, or at least accuse them (i guess accuse is too strong a word, but I can't think of any) of making connections between unrelated events.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Of course, it is possible. And we'll probably never know, because most of us immediately dismiss people who say such things as paranoid, or at least accuse them (i guess accuse is too strong a word, but I can't think of any) of making connections between unrelated events.

Well anything is possible.

I don't know if you meant most referring to me indirectly or generally. But I didn't immediately dismiss it. I am too a conflict theorist, but this one is too streched by my standards.

If it is true, I would say they are doing a crappy job of brain washing because look at all the conspiracy theorist and conflict theorists we have on ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Its a possibility. I never cooperated with most of the kids games except duck duck goose and tag. Any idea what these games are inferring?

I am curious as to why they choose these as appropriate games to play in school.

Where is the educational value?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
as far as video game go, its quite the opposite, many, many video games depict the government as corrupt, such as grand theft auto and metal gear solid

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes video games is the opposite, but we are discussing the school yard games. Any ideas as to how duck-duck goose and tag fit into this conspiracy?

Maybe tag is a mental program that teaches children about isolating the individual to be shunned by the group? does that make any sense? I never really shunned anyone and I loved that game, especially on the multi story playground by my park.

new topics

top topics

join