It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to all psychics in need of cash!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Are there any psychics who need money, I have a job for any who respond to this topic.

XA
S

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As a well skilled psychic, I have been known to abuse my powers and therefor have accuired cash easliy. But nonetheless I am interested.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I told you, pay me 300 bucks and i will tell you whats inside your house or any other location you might think of

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Are there any psychics who need money, I have a job for any who respond to this topic.
XA
S

It's serious or not ?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Oh, very serious. I have found a way, legally, to get alot of money. But only if you are psychic. So anyone intrested please reply. I thought with all of the psychics here in the paranormal forum I would have more people intrested.

XAOS

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i wish i were pyshic, more like pyscotic!

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I know in the past I have been insensitive to psychics but this job could very well turn out to prove once and for all the reality of psychic powers. Its just that I need more than just lurker and liberator to do this. I know that there are many people with psychic powers here at ATS, I've seen your posts in this section. This job can only be done by real psychics but I know you are there. If this job can be done, I gurantee that I will never bash psychics again. So reply, reply, reply!

XA
S

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Now, why would a psychic need you to post the offer, XAOS?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
my mind is protected by a tin foil hat and thousands of miles

And blond hair and plenty of makeup

XA
S

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by xaos]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This man surely has no faith, no trust. He just want to prove that the perception of the world outside customers concepts is a fake. That's him who live in illusion, not the wisdoms...

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
torturing??? in what way??? I assure you that I in no way want to cause harm to anyone. I just know of a way to make alot of money if you are truly psychic.

XAOS

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No faith and no trust? I have faith in anyone who can prove their trust. I believe in psychic powers, but I think most "psychics" just need to feel better about themselves. But if you are truly psychic then there is a valid way to get money. Perfectly ethical. Honest. Anyway, I will be coming out with the job soon. And can someone please tell translate Nans' sentence. No offence but it is very difficult to comprehend.

XAOS

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No faith and no trust? I have faith in anyone who can prove their trust. I believe in psychic powers, but I think most "psychics" just need to feel better about themselves. But if you are truly psychic then there is a valid way to get money. Perfectly ethical. Honest. Anyway, I will be coming out with the job soon. And can someone please tell translate Nans' sentence. No offence but it is very difficult to comprehend.
XAOS

First, I was talking about James RANDI, not you XAOS.
I've talk with him about the conditions of experiments and there are not humans. Where the psychism is a human question not a mechanical fact.

It's a fact that you cant prove the God existence, because it's a question of faith in the justice and right.

It's not the same for psychics because you can prove it, but it need a personal experience and there are not instrument that can "measure" the wizdom or the intelligence of a heart. (This what I meant, a translation...)

Like I said him (James RANDI), the karma is a question of experience, because knowledge is experience. Nobody on earth can make someone to believe if he is sceptic. This persons need to experience by themselves the wisdom : By having vision of the future or ESP dream or anything else...

James RANDI say that he will give you 1 Million $ if you can prove him that psychism is real. Because he is sure that he never will have to give this money...

Maybe one fay he will realize that it's a wrong path, Maybe he will go in hell...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I had great difficulties to write this sentence. Because it's a sentence that express a major buddhism concept, always really hard to translate :

It's about the concept BUDDHA GOTAMA describe like "the illusion jail".

This mean that before finding THE TRUTH, the man and his spirit live in illusion of the material world, which is transitory... Follow me ?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, it's NOT my problem there are sceptics out there who don't believe in the existence of psychic power.

And NO ONE dictates what a psychic should or should not do. BUT people will keep trying to give pointless suggestions.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
As far as I'm concerned, it's NOT my problem there are sceptics out there who don't believe in the existence of psychic power.
And NO ONE dictates what a psychic should or should not do. BUT people will keep trying to give pointless suggestions.

Maybe this need an explanation : (Sorry XAOS I give the clue) : XAOS know a scientist who offer one million dollars to the person who can prove that he got some "super powers" (In the words of this scientist).
But this man want to impose his tests and his experimentals conditions (Example : T�l�pathy in a SHIELDING-ROOM) . That's why I say that these experiments are more torture than open-minded science...

A simple mind can understand that such conditions will surely close the doors of perceptions !

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And this is your job: Go to host.randi.org... here you shall find a way to claim one million dollars easily. Even if any of the people here who claim psychic "powers" are exagerating, it should be a piece of cake to prove it.

And to Nans: I am still having trouble understanding you, but you are doing about a hundred times as good as I would trying to type french, despite my five years of french class.

First, psychic powers do have something to do with proving god. But only the cheesy evangelist Jerry Falwell God. "Psychicism", as you call it, is not a personal thing. Miss. Cleo's ability was not a personal thing. Faith Healers abilities are not personal things. That Psychic Medium guy who has his own TV show has no personal psychic power.

Sure its great to have faith in God, but not to the point of buying "Miracle Water." Should you have faith in Bwian? He purports to be god. I am sure people have psychic powers but those who take advantage of the innocent are not psychic.

And yes, if someone here can bend spoons, or lift tables or read minds, I suggest you claim the prize.

And yes I understand buddist concepts. I am Buddhist. And I am sure Siddartha would not like what these people are doing. Those who hate Randi are those who hate the truth. And Siddartha embraces the truth, he dispells the illusion, much as Randi does. The prison of illusion that Gautama describes is the illusion of reality that we are all in. And while the material world is transitory it is more real than the world of the mind.

XAOS

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

And while the material world is transitory it is more real than the world of the mind.
XAOS

Hummm... Do you think that, the power of imagination is greater than the power of will ?
If not, you maybe buddhist but do not practice meditation enought. Meditation is a part important of buddhism, because meditation leads to The Truth, awakening, and free from the illusion jail.

But this thread is not about buddhism.

RANDI is not a great man, and not a great scientist. If he was so, he ould first understand and after judge, not want to prove by any means the non-existence of a psychic world.

These kind of "scientists" lead the mankind in the wall at 200mph, because they consider mankind, human being as a machine, and not as a spirit living in a body.

new topics

top topics

join