It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian PDFs – “At no time should it be made available to the public” + more official memos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Page 4838 (e002749393):
data2.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12f1fc24e901.jpg[/atsimg]

Could we now send a submarine to this location to see if there is any leftover or new evidence? They have the coordinates. Your thread is massive. It actually helps support the idea of having college courses in this field. If we can study political science, Greek mythology and religion, why not ET's and UFO's? S&F and thanks for all the info and work.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Victor Viggiani of Zland Communications would probably enjoy going through these files.. he's a Canadian who's really helped push disclosure. I'm sure you could find his contact with a few searches.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is awesome, thank you very much. Personally!! I think, intelligent life has communicated with man kind for a long time. There certainly is some interesting occurrences through out human history. Usually with in Art or writing. Again these could be human imagination, but the fact many things seem very similar and pop up all over the globe which didn't speak to each other makes one wonder.

I think over time, those in power preferred not to let us know. After all, If I'm in charge I wouldn't want those I control to know they could go over my head. If I'm king, I'm king. There is no authority, or power greater than me ( or I can at least see how one would think that way.)

So, I think after years of the world doing crazy things, having those in power Erase those we once looked up to, respected, perhaps traded and even worked with that something had to be done.

It seems more and more those of us interested in the subject look, we find that with in a fairly similar time span there seem to be "crashes" or other significant UFO encounters that were covered up in our past. Perhaps it was an intelligent life forms attempt to reveal themselves to the world. Hoping that those of us that witnessed it would have spread the word, in cases like Roswell it even provided evidence. How ever, Our governments worked very hard to diminish the credibility of witnesses as well as scoop up and stow away any "proof."

I am happy to see documents such as these becoming open to the public, how ever an Unidentified Object is still an Unidentified object. I have yet to see any official documents released confirming outright the existence of visitation of intelligent life, because our Universe is certainly far beyond our understanding. There could very well be life, but I still don't know what to think.

We live in a world of infinite secrecy, and it seems to be more often than not human nature to with hold the absolute truth.

Until I see a confirmed Intelligent life form, that can confirm it's not from Earth, I still feel it could very well be a creation of man. Even being an entity unlike what we are familiar with. Nations around the world have, and do experiment with genetics/biology. Super soldiers have been the dream of mankind since war began. I may just spend too much time on ATS and researching conspiracies of our own nature, that when I ponder life more intelligent than ourselves I have a hard time believing they are so easily caught. We look at how far our own technology has come in a short span, to think a super advanced space fairing race would be caught on radar or even by human eyes is preposterous to me. We ourselves are working towards fooling our own senses with military technology, as well as fooling the sensors of the past and modern era. How is it a super intelligent EBE get's caught by our obviously inferior technology? I know mistakes can be made, but so often we boast their intelligence and abilities, how keeps racking my brain.

I grow ever curious each day about disclosure, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder why they would even want to reveal themselves to us. We are terrible creatures, and unless they are more like us then any of us seem to want to believe I can't see it. We are either seeds, soldiers or food. I just can't see it any other way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
S&F excellent thread and well put together

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
GREAT STUFF! I hate having to download a million different files. It's brilliant to have all these documents in one easy download! There seems to be a lot of juicy stuff in these files too.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow!!!
Thanks muchly, I may be gone for some time.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Section F : UFO crash? The Shag Harbour incident

The Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia incident occurred on 4 October 1967, involving claims that a UFO descended into the water. The Wikipedia entry in relation to this incident includes the following:

The Shag Harbour UFO Incident was the reported impact of an unknown large object into waters near Shag Harbour, a tiny fishing village in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia on October 4, 1967.

The impact was investigated by various civilian (Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Canadian Coast Guard) and military (Royal Canadian Navy and Royal Canadian Air Force) agencies of the Government of Canada. The RCN conducted at least one underwater search to attempt to locate the remains of any associated objects. The Government of Canada declared that no known aircraft was involved and the source of the impact remains unknown to this day. It is one of very few cases where government agency documents have formally declared an unidentified flying object was involved.

I live near Shag Harbour, NS. I always heard about this incident. Some people saw the UFO, others just heard the splash. I believe nothing was found because it was an orb (an entity, not a spaceship.) I have talked with regular country guys around here (down-to-earth, conservative types) who will talk openly (on occasion) about the UFO's that they've seen around here. Anyone who does work in the very early morning or late night (such as farmers, berry pickers, fishermen, etc.) seem to see a lot of these orbs/UFO's in the sky.

I have seen many myself. They are usually orb-shaped, but almost always pure energy. Sometimes they will shape-shift to disguise themselves as planes, or even as a star in the sky (until it starts moving again.) This part of Nova Scotia is a UFO hotspot, although few around here know this and it is rarely talked about openly. In some towns around here, ghosts are regular, everyday conversation. But UFO's tend to be discussed more in private.

Thank you for sharing this information!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! S&F.

Some of these memos and documents are truly incredible. I'm going to have so much fun sifting through these reports.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thank you OP - going to take me a while to dig through all this
edit on 21-11-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Patiently sitting back and waitting for ATS members to find all relevant documents

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
Patiently sitting back and waitting for ATS members to find all relevant documents

I was thinking the same thing

S+F OP, that is an epic thread you've put together

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
One of the most important threads on this topic.

Incredible!

Congratulations Isaak!

S&F.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Truly a monumental treasure trove of material to go through..

I can see that I will have to set aside a whole lot of time to read and absorb this cornucopia of information.

Thank you for your relentless research and thirst for a better understanding of this subject matter.

Johnny

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

*looks up and smiles at IssacKoi*.. now...if someone isn't willing to go through the ENTIRE download page by page, picture by picture and still be skeptical, they don't have a leg to stand on.....at all .. !!!!

and to them I say BRING IT~!

WOW~! and thank you~!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Great work OP.
One of the best UFO compilations in ATS history.

Never seen so many 'clean' FOIA docs that weren't heavily blotched/edited before release.
Much more to come soon enough.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I have created a collection of searchable PDF files containing 8,759 pages of Canadian UFO documents.

Thank you for this compilation IsaacKoi.

Is it possible to torrent this or find a mirror with more bandwidth as I believe there will be many that will want to download and go over these documents ?

I wonder if ATS might want to help out with this ? .

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
WoW...One of the greatest thread I have ever seen.. Hell lot of information, I need to tell my friends that I need a week off to read it to start a debate. I hate to search the web to collect 100s of files because I don't have patience to do it. But here I got all cancadian files which I have been looking..

Thanks for taking time to open an epic thread with huge amount of infos and photos.

edit on 21-11-2012 by AncietSoul because:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
Is it possible to torrent this or find a mirror with more bandwidth

Um, I'm not that familiar with web hosting and torrent creation but I've uploaded a copy of the files to another host that states it doesn't have a bandwidth link (almost the links expire after a period of time).

The links for each file on this second source are set out below.

I could upload this material (and other stuff) to a website I started creating a couple of years ago, but I have a very strong preference for sharing such material on free file storage websites. Fully explaining the philosophy underlying this preference would probably require posting about an idea I've been playing with for the last year or so ("The Collective") which is FAR more ambitious than this little thread and would require co-operation from members of ATS (and beyond!). Frankly, I'm not sure I have the appetite for that task...

Part 1
www.adrive.com...

Part 2
www.adrive.com...

Part 3
www.adrive.com...

Part 4
www.adrive.com...

Part 5
www.adrive.com...

Part 6
www.adrive.com...

Part 7
www.adrive.com...

Part 8
www.adrive.com...

Part 9
www.adrive.com...

Part 10
www.adrive.com...

Part 11
www.adrive.com...

Part 12
www.adrive.com...

Part 13
www.adrive.com...

Part 14
www.adrive.com...

Part 15
www.adrive.com...

Part 16
www.adrive.com...

Part 17
www.adrive.com...

Part 18
www.adrive.com...

Part 19
www.adrive.com...

Part 20
www.adrive.com...

Part 21
www.adrive.com...

Part 22
www.adrive.com...

Part 23
www.adrive.com...

Part 24
www.adrive.com...

Part 25
www.adrive.com...

Part 26
www.adrive.com...

Part 27
www.adrive.com...

Part 28
www.adrive.com...

Part 29
www.adrive.com...

Canadian UFO file locations.pdf:
www.adrive.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
PDF Files with no photographs! Well heck - I'm convinced aliens exist then !!!!.

Is anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join