It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #OpIsrael is angry about Israel censoring the internet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

If Anon is who they say they are, I will buy all of them a round....or roll them a blunt. Whichever they prefer.

I want this r3VOLution to start very badly.

Lima-1, out.

edit on 21-11-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeuZZ

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by ZeuZZ

these guys will ruin the net for everyone.

They have been active for years. The internet is fine. The worst they have done (if you can even call it worst) is organize worldwide protests against the cult of scientology and take down their cult adverts, restore democracy to Egypt over Mubaraks regime when he shut the internet down, helped the Taiwanese people overpower their corrupt government through an open access internet for all there, attacked privately organized corrupt corporations thus causing stress to a privately protected corporation.

Now they are targeting a government and military that have been in violation of international law for decades to bring more facts and freedom to the public arena, by helping the civilians access free internet and ways to further circumvent to not too unlikely possibility of Israel completely shutting down the internet in Israel and Palestine.

It's not a case involving theft of identity, harm to individuals, fraud or stealing; it's the equivalent of demonstrating in street corner because of a war. It's just a different vehicle.

Flooding websites and causing stress to protected corporations is not really breaking any laws.

A lawyer explains how these cases end up in court. They are rarely, if ever, prosecuted for anything. (the whole documentary is v entertaining too)

edit on 20-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

Just because they have been active for years it does not mean they will make to where no one will be anonymous on the net.. eventually we will all be on a cloud type system where everything will be accessible to the government or some other organization in order to prevent people from disrupting the net.

The net startted out as a nerd thing and it has expanded to touch our lives in many ways. It has replaced mail and i can see it replacing banking. once you get things like that involved things get more serious.

the net is free where you can strike gold or you can screw people over. Eventually when the people who called for all sorts of laws and regulations in the real world all get integrated to the net they will respond to people like the anon group by making the net not anonymous and by regulating it more.

as usual if they implement any of that only the people whodo not know how to be anonymous online will be affect and the ones who it was meant to affect will remain immune. they will just ruin it for the normal person on the net that can be anonymous now.

i am not disputing whether what they do or not is right or wrong.. I am just saying there will be consequences for their actions and it is not going to affect them... it will affect us.

edit on 21-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

i am not disputing whether what they do or not is right or wrong.. I am just saying there will be consequences for their actions and it is not going to affect them... it will affect us.

Oddly we are 'us'.

We are all anonymous if we choose to be. In fact by posting on a forum with a fake name and fake avatar we are effectively as anonymous as we choose to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I lol'd when i saw references to th3J35t3r. is he even relevant anymore? Even his own "team" called him out for being a fraud.

Scoreboard on #OpIsrael

#OpIsrael - OVER 9000 hacks and defaces

th3j35t3r - 3

Winner - #OpIsrael

Free Palestine!

SWAG -
img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-11-2012 by Vizzle because: FREE POSTER

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
I lol'd when i saw references to th3J35t3r. is he even relevant anymore? Even his own "team" called him out for being a fraud.

Scoreboard on #OpIsrael

th3j35t3r - 3

Winner - #OpIsrael

Free Palestine!

SWAG -

You keep thinking that. It's the best part

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

J dropped 3 Hamas sites and their television last night. /rockinit

Evidence?

get a twitter account?

the best part of our exchange is you're so brainwashed and blind to true terror and destruction of liberty that there is no reasoning with you. I'm not going to point-by-point debate with you: I've seen this movie and you're going to just dig your hole deeper by the minute. It's a waste of time.

It is actually that simple.

here you go, Tex. enjoy. twitter.com...
edit on 21-11-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Take a long look at the people you are defending and one of their politicians.

Voices from Israel, 15/11/2012

Voices from Israel, 15/11/2012

On 15/11/2012 some anti-war organizations held anti-war demonstration in Tel Aviv against the latest military action in Gaza. this is some footage from the counter demonstration. The man giving a speech in this video is Michael Ben Ari, an Israeli Knesset member. apparently this is not some extreme minority but the consensus of the vast majority of the Israeli public.

What nice things to say to your own population for demonstrating

Do they look responsible and peaceful?
edit on 21-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

We've run ops that picked up laptops on which these savages were...

raping

chickens.

Yes, chickens.

Think about that for a few minutes. Beyond the horror of... raping a chicken (FFS!), they decided making a video of it and sharing it with friends was a good idea.

With me on this one yet?
edit on 22-11-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Bibi thanked J personally. I already owe him a case of Guinness. Now I owe him 2... little f'er!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isee1111
Thank you for the updates, the useful information, and the great thread.

I think Anonymous is what the general consensus is. People are naturally drawn to helping those that can not help themselves. People in congregation generally veer towards collaboration because that's what people do. They work together for something positive. It feels good, and it hopefully results in good. Unfortunately as a disparate group they will never achieve the growth truly necessary for a shift in attitude towards greater unification and impact. That happened with lulzsec, and we know how that turned out. That is their strength, and their weakness. I don't know how the two could be separated without neutering the entire movement, or making a unified group vulnerable to espionage again. It seems like TPTB have won for the most part. Any high level players are taken out, leaving a vocal group without actual power.

I'd love to hear responses. I'm not involved with the group, but enjoy the "Robin Hood" tale they're providing.

why does the anonymous group have to progress into something?

it's an action group. they respond when they are called into action... and give voices to those who cannot be heard

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Or as Rusty Shackleford of The Jawa Report put it:

“Anonymous has chosen sides. And if there’s one thing we know about the IDF it is that their hackers are better than Anonymous.

Just ask anyone in an Iranian nuclear research facility.

Welcome to the big leagues #anonymous. You didn’t even bring a knife to this gun fight. You brought the cannolis.”

Read more: sofrep.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Scoreboard on #OpIsrael

th3j35t3r - 3

Winner - #OpIsrael

Free Palestine!

SWAG -

For more information on your fraud th3j57t3r

Evidence of Fraud

*yawn* I could look for more, but then what would be the fun of making you learn to search for yourself, and think for yourself.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Vizzle because: lulz. Also, Cocks

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

why does the anonymous group have to progress into something?

it's an action group. they respond when they are called into action... and give voices to those who cannot be heard

I don't think they should. My point wasn't clear. I meant to say that if they did progress into anything else they would immediately be vulnerable. As an action group that converges on problems out of nowhere they are much safer. Just not as effective I think.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

wow, that is just messed up in so many ways...

who would do something like that, let alone film
it and share the video....

some messed up people in the world, thats for sure

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Scoreboard on #OpIsrael

th3j35t3r - 3

Winner - #OpIsrael

Free Palestine!

SWAG -

For more information on your fraud th3j57t3r

Evidence of Fraud

*yawn* I could look for more, but then what would be the fun of making you learn to search for yourself, and think for yourself.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Vizzle because: lulz. Also, Cocks

This is a hoot. Half the fun of knowing J is witnessing the hatred and flailing around of people that have exactly no clue. It's cheap fun, and I do feel guilty relishing in it, but it's still "Good stuff."
edit on 4-12-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join