It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst UFO photo I've ever seen...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Explanation: I have ... and that it is angled incorrectly just doubles the amount of epic fail.

Personal Disclosure: I chose to identify the suns direction by using shadows and that was enough to debunk it as a hoax!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
what????
It totally looks legit to me. I don't see what you are all talking about.

First of all:

Everybody knows that UFOs create their own light so tere goes your shadow and light reflection theory.

Second:
Everybody knows that the propulsions system of the UFO acts like a gravitational lens and will reverse the image of the object to others/ Ever think the UFO is actually orientated like it is in the waters reflection but that the UFO it's self is upside down in the image do to the lensing effect of the propulsion system.

Finally:
If you are really on the ball about UFOs you would all know that that is a utility craft used for recon by the zetan.

Naw I'm just kidding that photo sux. One of the worst ones to date.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
As a picture is worth a thousand words, here it is....

Taken from the MUFON CMS last 20 reports.

I hope that everyone sees where the problem is!

edit on 19-11-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

It appears to be an "illustration" rather than a "photograph".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The photo is horrible, but I will say this, when we finally do see a UFO I can bet that it wont be what we expect.

And about the Bill Mier (may be mispelled) photo, I always wondered about the laser gun that he had, I have looked into it for a while, but I always wondered if it was real (not saying it is) that it could be a ploy to make toy guns afterwards to throw us off track.

It sounds weird, but I never put anything past anyone

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone here know and understand that UFOs DEFY PHYSICS, are not subject to the laws that the rest of the universe obeys, and since UFOs are piloted by fallen angel demons, they can certainly bend all the optical properties around them so that the sun reflects on the wrong side and reflections come out all wonky?

This photo almost made me pee myself from laughter.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I RECENTLY DEBUNKED THIS PHOTO TAKEN OVER THE UK

edit on 19-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

What's to debunk in ur photo?? That looks more like a real UFO than the op's pic!! :p

As for the op's photo... Don't u guys know that when a UFO comes around, reality gets all messed up. It's like a dream state. Clearly the greys have modified their technology to have the same reality bending effect on our cameras...

Robb

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
easy...
you shouldnt be able to see the top of the 'ufo' in the reflection,
only the bottom

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why do idiots send in a report fake UFO pictures, what is the point? What can they possibly gain... humiliation???

(not referring to OP, rather the idiot who sent it to mufon)

The reflection is showing the same angle lol, should be reversed.... fail.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
The lake could be on a sloped angle which could cause that effect.

AH a sloping lake is that were you go to water ski

Also shows YOU don't need to be smart to run MUFON

edit on 20-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's not the worst.. If those spheres contain mercury and housed inside the craft is a high frequency acoustical accelerator that'll resonate the exact frequency to cause the mercury to spin gyroscopically..

Then that could possibly be the best UFO picture ever taken..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

yeah, I saw that 2 days ago and was a bit mad. The ufo's shadow is parallel. The angle should be reversed, like the trees.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Ufos create their own light! But not shadow!! If there's a shadow on the lake, maybe it's because it's been put there and incorrectly angled. This is too good to be true. There's no picture that clean in ufo sighting archives that's real.I never saw one.
edit on 20-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Ufos create their own light! But not shadow!! If there's a shadow on the lake, maybe it's because it's been put there and incorrectly angled. This is too good to be true. There's no picture that clean in ufo sighting archives that's real.I never saw one.
edit on 20-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

It's a REFLECTION on the lake not a shadow

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh man that's bad, this should be in the humor/jokes forum.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Haha... yeah the reflection xD

and man... he didn't even bother flipping the UFO so the sun was hitting it on the right side.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

How? Don't you know modern UFOs project a stick and a hand to distract the viewer, making his photo useless... They got this ability from Project Bluebeam!!1!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Did anyone else notice the reflection does not line up with the "craft" when compared to the landscape behind it.
Look at the top of the tall tree just under the "craft" then look at the same in the reflection. The edge of the "craft" is not in the same place.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

How?

After many hours of deliberating this pic, it suddenly dawned on me the chimney stacks didn't line up with the clouds, so i could with great pleasure called this debunked..

TOTALLY DEBUNKED

Plus i was fully aware that the stick and string was just a distraction designed to throw me off the blatant photoshopping of the building in the front of this photo..

Hope this answers your question.

edit on 20-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

And about the Bill Mier (may be mispelled) photo, I always wondered about the laser gun that he had, I have looked into it for a while, but I always wondered if it was real

Probably not

Billy Meier Hall of Shame

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join