It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighted over Vancouver, BC...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ok you guys i know this one is pretty old but i wasn't able to find any coverage of it using the 'search'. i fully expect someone to post a link to one or more existing threads here on page 1, so thanks in advance to whoever does

also...

***WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!!***

anyways i have always rated this piece of video in my personal top 5 as far as convincing evidence that there are things flying around that we know nothing about. there are tons of crappy 'lights in the sky' videos out there and we seem to see a lot of them on ATS, but daytime is different. close range is different.

so what do you think of this? cgi? drone? aliens? also, what videos would you place in your Top 5 Credible UFO videos? just curious to see what you think is the best video evidence that we have thus far.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
CGI.

And those dudes have been smoking way too much BC Bud

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking some type of balloon that could have been tethered to a business might have blown off and away.

It doesn't look like something designed for efficient flight.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The number two rule when operating a sailing boat ,Do not yell out unless you are in imminent danger .
looks like a frozen chicken filled with helium . Interesting

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is old and already a thread here somewhere. It was a animal balloon of some sort.

To add, a turtle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-11-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok so we have votes for both cgi and balloon. id like to see the thread on this if someone could post a link. i knew it had to be here somewhere.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

i was getting the impression that these kids are on a dock. i dont think theyre actually sailing a boat. looks more like theyre drinking rum and standing around.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

thanks to you sir! i see our friend Chadwickus jumped on this one immediately back in 2010. i'll read that thread and see if i buy that explanation.

ETA turns out there are several threads. read 10 pgs from one in 2010. sea turtle balloon is suggested, but certainly not the consensus.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
CGI.

And those dudes have been smoking way too much BC Bud

I'm in BC and I don't understand what "Too Much" means...?

Is this a different language that exists only outside of BC.

Peace

top topics

join