It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Ready to Fight on Election Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I love it. He's being smart and preparing for BushCo to try and steal the election from under him. Steamroller a stunned BushCo and make the morning headlines saying KERRY WINS.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

WASHINGTON - Sen. John Kerry has a simple strategy if the presidential race is in doubt on Nov. 3, the day after the election: Do not repeat Al Gore's mistakes.

Unlike the former vice president, who lost a recount fight and the 2000 election, Kerry will be quick to declare victory on election night and begin defending it. He also will be prepared to name a national security team before knowing whether he's secured the presidency.

"The first thing we will do is make sure everybody has an opportunity to vote and every vote is counted," said Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter. "We will be ready to hit the ground running and begin a fresh start in this country, given that so many critical issues are before us."

I love it!!! *cackles*

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well let's see if his wife millions will be able to compete with bushes wealthy companies interest and see how long it will take for one of them to run out of "funds" and claim victory, well that is the elections comes to that.

Gore gave up to easily.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well let's see if his wife millions will be able to compete with bushes wealthy companies interest and see how long it will take for one of them to run out of "funds" and claim victory, well that is the elections comes to that.

Gore gave up to easily.

He did indeed. Way too easy and alot of democrats hate him for it.

This year will be different. If its close and we CAN claim it then we will.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One problem, you can only cheat if it is close. It won't be, but if it is the Republicans are just as prepared as the democrats. The American people already know the dems playbook, accuse irregularities, even when none exist.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I love it. He's being smart and preparing for BushCo to try and steal the election from under him. Steamroller a stunned BushCo and make the morning headlines saying KERRY WINS.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

WASHINGTON - Sen. John Kerry has a simple strategy if the presidential race is in doubt on Nov. 3, the day after the election: Do not repeat Al Gore's mistakes.

Unlike the former vice president, who lost a recount fight and the 2000 election, Kerry will be quick to declare victory on election night and begin defending it. He also will be prepared to name a national security team before knowing whether he's secured the presidency.

"The first thing we will do is make sure everybody has an opportunity to vote and every vote is counted," said Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter. "We will be ready to hit the ground running and begin a fresh start in this country, given that so many critical issues are before us."

I love it!!! *cackles*

Nerd, are you really that out of touch? There was no attempt to steal the last election except by the DNC. Every lie and trick that could be possibly used was pulled out. This is nothing but another attempt to do the same thing. The only reason they were unsucessful last time was that they were not prepared. This time, everyone from the local party workers, preparing to scream "FOUL!" even if there isn't one, to the mainstream media, are going to be prepared to tamper with the process.

I thought Kerry would have a bit more class than Gore, but it looks like I was wrong. Now that I stop and think about it, why in the world would I think that to begin with?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just hope the Supreme court doesn't stop the American people from counting the ballots, and finding out who won.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Are you trying to insinuate something, curme? Are you trying to say that, by not allowing the FL. State Supreme Court to break it's own state laws in order to affect the national election, it was wrong?
In case you were out of town for several months back then, the ballots were counted by everyone with a badge or a press ID, and it always came out in favor of Bush. Get over it.
If we should hope for anything, we should hope that those Democratic-run counties have figured out how to vote without getting so confused over ballots. Yeah, I know, there weren't but a couple people who actually got confused, and I know that the whole firestorm was created by the DNC hiring a telemarketer to contact Dems and tell them to claim confusion over a simple ballot, but hey, if it only takes two or three dimwits to botch things up, that's two or three too many!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry curme, you're going to have to wait a few decades to get away with history revisionism. Either that or run through the board spreading it all over the place, knowing I don't have the time to read all posts.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
...Kerry will be quick to declare victory on election night and begin defending it. He also will be prepared to name a national security team before knowing whether he's secured the presidency.

In other words, Kerry is going to declare himself President of the United States regardless of what actually happens?

That's what it sounds like you're saying here.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Sorry curme, you're going to have to wait a few decades to get away with history revisionism. Either that or run through the board spreading it all over the place, knowing I don't have the time to read all posts.

I've lived in Florida since '98, I know all about the Supreme court citing 'equal protection'. It's kind of a hot topic down here, especially with Katherine Harris running for Congress. So please let's not pretend that Bush's brother did not break laws to help him beome President, with a blatent disregard with the will of Floridians. Let's also try to make sure it doesn't happen again. I think we have that obligation as Americans.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kerry is the idiot of idiots. His campaign shows it and now his plans to claim victory even before all the ballots are counted!

He's as stupid as the day is long! He's making a big fuss because he knows he's going to lose!

He needs to go back to Massachusetts where he appreciated! The rest of the country would be better off.

[edit on 21/10/04 by Intelearthling]

top topics

join