It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine UFO encounter ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would like to share some information with you all that i was dispensed to me yesterday evening-i can only say now that i believe it to be genuine and the women who gave me this information to be both a freind and of good social standing,thus to say i believe completley in the story(s) im about to post.
I live in the western Algarve,Portugal on the coast (most south westerley point of europe).At a dinner party to celerbrate the launch of a freinds new buisness last evening.My freinds mother was there who is 78 years old;a very smartly dressed intelligent and switched on woman-(with no signs of senile dementure or mental illness before anyone asks!
)
After dinner the conversation turned to the usual things-putting the world to rights,state of the economy etc and i brought up goverments and conspiracys(as im sure you fellow ATS people probably do!) when i mentioned UFOs my freinds mother took great pleasure in telling me about the sightings and wait for it....contact!!! shes had in her life in the Algarve with ufos! Shes lived her for 30years and her house sits on a cliff directly overlooking the sea,ive seen it and its fantastic the view is a huge expanse of atlantic ocean-the house is very isolated with few neighbours.
She went on to tell me of her first encounter when back in the early 70,s she was on her veranda with a freind late at night when a "disc" with a rim of flashing lights came across the sea and stopped directley infront of the house approximatley 100ft from them,she shouted for her husband to come and look but it went vertical at great speed as he came out of the house-she has agreed to sketch the ufo she saw that particular time for me at a later date,will i will place here.
Over the next years she told me she saw many disk and cigar shaped craft out over the ocean late at night and that she always felt that she would have an inner feeling of when she would sight them. (i will post a picture of the house shortly aswell,to set the stage,so to speak)
The most unusual of the stories was when she said that one night she remembers sighting a UFO approaching the house at slow speed but quite farout at sea (approx 1 to 2 miles out) she then told me that she had a blank few seconds and memory loss and remembers feeling disorientated and unstable on her feet,the crafty had vanished and she went inside the house to bed,many times since that night she has had a dream where she is floating and being pulled upwards by a bright blue light,just before she wakes up.
This women has agreed to let me interview her further and expand on the details of her sightings-not once in my time speaking to her did i feel that anything she said was fabricated or fiction.
If any of you have suggestions of questions that you would like asked i would be gratefull,as i said she as agreed to sketch a picture of the first craft mentioned,as this is the only one she has ever seen up close and in her own words "if i hadnt had a freind witness it with me my husband wouldnt have believed me!"
I will shortly post pictures of the location,you will agree it is a fantastic viewing place for a huge expanse of sky and ocean.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, Id like to see the sketches.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So, where are those photos and video evidence? I guess, lots of photos were taken... I would like to see them...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Optiumus, if I had just one question, besides a very detailed account of all the events, it would be if she was aware, interested or believing in UFOs and extraterrestrials at the time her first sighting occured, and what about it now? Ok, ok, that's two questions...
Well you get my point I suppose... I am not at all putting her testimony in question, but I am just curious about it. It seems, in many cases, that most of witnesses had no real idea and no real opinion of the phenomenon before its first occurence, and that not depending on the year.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have a question for her optimus fett.

How's her health been since this incident?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Has she had close contact with those inside the crafts?

Have she greeted them in any way like waving to them?

She seems to be a sensible woman and don't sounds like she is afraid of them like some people seems to be. Rumors have it some of our guests from space are telephats (?) and that might be why she can 'feel' when they are about to come. Would she consider inviting them to tea or how you greet people in Portugal by thinking this greeting toward them, whomever they are. They and she are neighbours after all it seems, so it is only fair to invite them.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ok i will try and answer your questions so far based on the conversation i havw already had with this woman-its going to be about a week before i see her again.

Has she had close contact with those inside the crafts

no,not that she told me so far but she was very "matter of fact" with what she has told me so im sure that would have been mentioned.

Have she greeted them in any way like waving to them?

there has only been one incident which was the first sighting where the UFO was close enough to initiate possible visual contact,i was told that her and her friend were very shocked at what they were witnesing but she did later feel that the craft was there soley for the purpose of viewing them and observed them until the point where she shouted for her husband,as he came out of the house the ship went vertical (silentlety) and out of sight before her husband saw it,how ever her friend has backed the story all her life until she died over 10 years ago.

How's her health been since this incident?

shes 78 years old and apart from obvious signs of aging,very good-she is a heavy smoker but fitter and more active than most people i know of that age,she still drives and lives by herself,her husband died of moto neurons disease (spelling?) 4 years ago.

Optiumus, if I had just one question, besides a very detailed account of all the events, it would be if she was aware, interested or believing in UFOs and extraterrestrials at the time her first sighting occured, and what about it now? Ok, ok, that's two questions...
Well you get my point I suppose... I am not at all putting her testimony in question, but I am just curious about it. It seems, in many cases, that most of witnesses had no real idea and no real opinion of the phenomenon before its first occurence, and that not depending on the year.

i didnt ask this question but its a good one,i got the impression that she believed only from that first sighting onwards,all the time i was speaking to her her tone was always "matter of fact" i didnt sense one shred of what i was being told was fabricated-her story came out effortlessley as in as much to say that it sounded like she was genuinley re-living the experience from her memory- + whilst i mentioned other encounters around the world she said "of course were not alone,if people saw the things i have they would change their minds".So in answer to the question i would say she was nor believer or non believer before the first sighting and probably hadnt given the whole ET thing much thought,i will ask this at a later date.

So, where are those photos and video evidence? I guess, lots of photos were taken... I would like to see them...

there isnt any-there was only the first encounter that would have made a photo good enough for evidence and it was to brief to attain a camera.

Sounds interesting, Id like to see the sketches.

ok,these will be coming shortly,as with photos of the view from the house to give you all an idea of the "viewing point".

I know theres a few ATS members from Portugal who will probably know this area of coast,the house is located near Salema village (in between Lagos and Sagres) and although in recent years heavy expansion of the tourist industry has led to many holiday villas and hotels being built in this area but even now the skys around this region are devoid of any artificial light which makes this area ideal for star (or UFO)gazing.
One more thing i would like to state is that the women concerned has spoke about these incidents with a natural air of acceptence that there are things we dont understand and that were not alone in our universe and she whole heartedley believes what she has seen is alien craft "just passing through". I will post more info for you all as i get it.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

shes 78 years old and apart from obvious signs of aging,very good-she is a heavy smoker but fitter and more active than most people i know of that age,she still drives and lives by herself,her husband died of moto neurons disease (spelling?) 4 years ago.

Was she a heavy smoker before this incident or after?

The area sounds beautiful can't wait for a picture.

new topics

top topics

join