It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP- The New American Taliban

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
after seeing how the 2012 election was run by the republicans, the results, and the aftermath, i notice stark similarities to the islamic taliban.

1....Women are regarded as not having control over their own bodies and are inferior to men.
2....minorities are regarded as either/or foreigners, leeches, ignorant. and not to be trusted.
3....any person(s) NOT a christian, are lacking family values, and morality...and therefore inferior
4....anyone not believing in the GOP's philosophy are un-american and traitors.
5....all people that cannot support/help themselves, are to be left alone to suffer without gov't help
6....only the successful people at the top, can be in control, and are to be respected, trusted, and listened to.
7....religous christian leaders should always be trusted and believed, no matter what they say or do.
8....science cannot conflict with faith, because god is always right about everything.
9....hetrosexual marriage is the only type allowed.
10..hetrosexual people are the only ones allowed equal rights

and to top it off, today 11/15/2102, in a congressional hearing i heard republican rep. rohrabacher of the 46th district of california, publicly call Obama an outright liar about bengazi, as if he, himself, was there at bengazi and has first-hand knowledge of what went down. it's amazing to me why here on ATS calling another member a name will get you banned, but a sitting congressmen can publicly on c-span, call the POTUS a liar in a committee hearing where it is entered into the congressional record. this is why i am utterly disgusted with the GOP members in congress, their public disrespect, and name-calling, prove their mental instability.

mods- please post in the appropriate forum, thank you
edit on 15-11-2012 by jimmyx because: addtion

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
after seeing how the 2012 election was run by the republicans, the results, and the aftermath, i notice stark similarities to the islamic taliban.

1....Women are regarded as not having control over their own bodies and are inferior to men.
2....minorities are regarded as either/or foreigners, leeches, ignorant. and not to be trusted.
3....any person(s) NOT a christian, are lacking family values, and morality...and therefore inferior
4....anyone not believing in the GOP's philosophy are un-american and traitors.
5....all people that cannot support/help themselves, are to be left alone to suffer without gov't help
6....only the successful people at the top, can be in control, and are to be respected, trusted, and listened to.
7....religous christian leaders should always be trusted and believed, no matter what they say or do.
8....science cannot conflict with faith, because god is always right about everything.
9....hetrosexual marriage is the only type allowed.
10..hetrosexual people are the only ones allowed equal rights

and to top it off, today 11/15/2102, in a congressional hearing i heard republican rep. rohrabacher of the 46th district of california, publicly call Obama an outright liar about bengazi, as if he, himself, was there at bengazi and has first-hand knowledge of what went down. it's amazing to me why here on ATS calling another member a name will get you banned, but a sitting congressmen can publicly on c-span, call the POTUS a liar in a committee hearing where it is entered into the congressional record. this is why i am utterly disgusted with the GOP members in congress, their public disrespect, and name-calling, prove their mental instability.

I see the pro conservative mods have moved yet another thread, look at my thread, same treatment.

Nice OP.

Censorship is un-American

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepump

thanks....these republicans act like the election meant THEY are the ones that won, and the president is just a step and fetch it waterboy

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oh please.........

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Oh please.........

ok...all GOP members of congress don't believe every one of those things, but i have heard outright or in reference to all of them, and only today 11/15, did republican governor bobby jindal call out romney on what he said

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
last I checked, the GOP hasnt KILLED anyone for not agreeing with them, thus seperates them from a known terrorist group
dont compare a political party with an extremist terrorist group
fail post

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I won't go through your list one by one to show the liberal side of things. Take to much time. As to public disrespect. How about the POTUS's disrespect to the Supreme Court while it was being broadcast to the nation as the State of the Union? Or is that ok for you because it was Obama? I know of no other President who has treated the SCOTUS with such disrespect especially publicly for the whole country to see. Also Obama's lack of respect for John McCain implying he is a coward willing to go after Rice because she is a woman and afraid to go after Obama.
McCain has PROVEN his courage. Pity we can not say the same thing of Obama. It would of helped his cause.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepump
I see the pro conservative mods have moved yet another thread, look at my thread, same treatment.

Nice OP.

Censorship is un-American

Are you honestly suggesting this doesn't belong in Political Madness?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
last I checked, the GOP hasnt KILLED anyone for not agreeing with them, thus seperates them from a known terrorist group
dont compare a political party with an extremist terrorist group
fail post

i wrote "similarities" exactly for that reason, it's obvious that i didn't say, nor imply, that the GOP has killed anyone...if so, i would have said so.
by the way, the murders of gay people and abortion doctors by christian fanatics are a fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Actually what Romney said was the truth. He did not lie about what Obama did. All of us in this country did see him give these benefits to the ones according to the polls who voted Obama back in. It was just not politic of Romney to TELL THE TRUTH if the Republicans wish to regroup. Not PC. Sort of like if I tell a story on here about a minority. The truth of what I say does not matter. It will be censored to be PC.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
I won't go through your list one by one to show the liberal side of things. Take to much time. As to public disrespect. How about the POTUS's disrespect to the Supreme Court while it was being broadcast to the nation as the State of the Union? Or is that ok for you because it was Obama? I know of no other President who has treated the SCOTUS with such disrespect especially publicly for the whole country to see. Also Obama's lack of respect for John McCain implying he is a coward willing to go after Rice because she is a woman and afraid to go after Obama.
McCain has PROVEN his courage. Pity we can not say the same thing of Obama. It would of helped his cause.

the president did not call the members of the supreme court "liars" or any other derogatory name. i have lost respect for mccain. to serve honorably, and with sacrifice during WW2, does not give him a free pass on every word spoken, and action taken for the rest of his life. did you actually hear what mccain said about rice?...i am awestruck on how suddenly the republicans have so much of a thorough knowledge as it pertains to bengazi...it is like they are the experts, and no one else has a clue.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Actually what Romney said was the truth. He did not lie about what Obama did. All of us in this country did see him give these benefits to the ones according to the polls who voted Obama back in. It was just not politic of Romney to TELL THE TRUTH if the Republicans wish to regroup. Not PC. Sort of like if I tell a story on here about a minority. The truth of what I say does not matter. It will be censored to be PC.

he said "gifts"...as if they were christmas presents...are food stamps now gifts?...yeah i guess they could eat out of garbage cans if they were "resourceful" and "self-sufficient"...or is getting a perscription for antibiotics from a doctor be a healthcare "gift"?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

WW2? Ok conversation over. Your lack of knowledge about what you talk about speaks volumes. Try Vietnam. Bye.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

WW2? Ok conversation over. Your lack of knowledge about what you talk about speaks volumes. Try Vietnam. Bye.

your right vietnam, sorry for the history brain freeze...and by the way, i almost got drafted into that war, i turn 60 on dec 8th...your petty dismissal of the point i was trying to make in the opening post, also speaks volumnes.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

duplicate post.
edit on 15-11-2012 by jimmyx because: error

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
New? They have been pushing that line forever. But here is something that lays out exactly what the GOP game plan was back under Reagan.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No your op COMPARES the GOP to the taliban, as if theyre one and the same
Also, WTF does christian fanatics have ANYTHING to do with this?
dont derail your own thread

double fail

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh damn!

The secret is out oh whatever will us evil gopers do?

I know?

Declare jihad and start beheading all the infidels!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The democrats won the presidential election and they still act as if they lost. Name calling? Taliban?

How about the segregation that dems endorse? Grouping people and creating class warfare memes, racial warfare memes, age segrgation, the New American Taliban won the election.

NDAA
TSA
Drones over America now
The authoritarian attitude of the left has been astounding!
Wasn't it the left that stated that they now have a mandate to raise taxes?
Wasn't it the left that threatened riots and assassinations unless they won?
Government decrees.
68 Regulations/day

And you have the temerity to accuse the GOP of extremism? Of terrorism?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Judging by the OP's choice of title, I could have sworn this was going to be a recap on Sorkin's The Newsroom. Eh. Same difference. Same melodrama.

I admit though, there are some serious flaws. In the two parties.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Jess117 because: I'm a magician.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join