It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got an Awesome Makeover- Do you like it???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just look at my new Avatar, thanks to FortAnthem for providing the image, and Ottobot for editing it to add my words! It's not like they need any more 'customers' LoL... but I just wanted to give a public "Shout-Out" for their generosity and skill.

I know that FortAnthem already did a thread posting a link to the Avatar Creations Thread but, as a 'happy customer' I just wanted you to see the results of their craft, and let you know how very accomodating they are, and patient about walking you thru getting it uploaded correctly (in case you're like me, and not real familiar with the process!)

Thanks you guys! (Oh, Ottobot is a gal. Already made that mistake.)

edit on 11/15/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I knew her...but now I know her new

Nice avatar, very angelic...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
if it is a picture of you,then i`m in love! if not,than its fakery! thus my lack of a picture for my avatar. don`t want to lead to any false presumptions!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

I knew her...but now I know her new

Nice avatar, very angelic...

You are very 'punny'

I like the way you think!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

It may not be her picture, but nonetheless it's beautiful...Learn to appreciate art without labels. Just Sayin..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
if it is a picture of you,then i`m in love! if not,than its fakery! thus my lack of a picture for my avatar. don`t want to lead to any false presumptions!

Oh... it's me... of course it is! They flew in, took a pic of me in the forest behind my house and created the Avatar before catching a flight back home.

P.S. I love you too!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by reficul

It may not be her picture, but nonetheless it's beautiful...Learn to appreciate art without labels. Just Sayin..

In all fairness, the hair is right. I could stand to lose about 15 pounds to match the fairy-bod, LoL...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

In all fairness, the hair is right. I could stand to lose about 15 pounds to match the fairy-bod, LoL...

Don't forget about the wings...all natural.
plus we gotta find you the dress unless you already have it hangin from the closet from last years Halloween. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Don't forget about the wings...all natural.
plus we gotta find you the dress unless you already have it hangin from the closet from last years Halloween. lol

Oh, true! I'll get right on that. *Flies off to to get a pattern and some fairy fabric*

Edit to Add: I'll need the roses too. Will you send me roses?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh, true! I'll get right on that. *Flies off to to get a pattern and some fairy fabric*

Fairy fabric
lmao...

I totally believe in fairies, maybe not in this dimension and frequency but possibly inter-dimensionally who can alter their appearance at will to any shape or form such as your avatar.

ETA: As you wish my lady
*Send roses*
edit on 15-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Fairy fabric
lmao...

I totally believe in fairies, maybe not in this dimension and frequency but possibly inter-dimensionally who can alter their appearance at will to any shape or form such as your avatar.

*Send roses*

Awww, thank you Prince Charming.

Yes... on fairies... there must be SOME reason for all of the folklore of old! Ever been in a forest that *seemed* enchanted? I've been in a pine forest in South Carolina, with the sun filtering thru the trees in a clearing, and a sense of enchantment was just so... palpable!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Fairy fabric
lmao...

*Send roses*

Awww, thank you Prince Charming.

Yes... on fairies... there must be SOME reason for all of the folklore of old! Ever been in a forest that *seemed* enchanted? I've been in a pine forest in South Carolina, with the sun filtering thru the trees in a clearing, and a sense of enchantment was just so... palpable!

Absolutely. There is actually one called "Enchanted forest" not far from where I live and you can definitely sense its intriguing atmosphere, a very surreal and dream like environment. The interesting aspect to all of this is that I have always been attracted to these fantasy like settings and when I look at similar pictures like your avatar, it feels SO familiar to me. Like, I have been to these places before, too many times...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have always been attracted to these fantasy like settings and when I look at similar pictures like your avatar, it feels SO familiar to me.
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Meee too!
I have never lost my childhood affinity to fairy tales. There is just something so... real... about them!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I have always been attracted to these fantasy like settings and when I look at similar pictures like your avatar, it feels SO familiar to me.

Meee too!
I have never lost my childhood affinity to fairy tales. There is just something so... real... about them!

3 stars...2 flags...Don't bother us we are Atsing.
Epic thread

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Meee too!

3 stars...2 flags...Don't bother us we are Atsing.
Epic thread

LoL, thanks!
So great minds think alike, and either other minds are occupied elsewhere or maybe not great...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am so jelous of you for seeing that avatar before me!!!!!
It's perfect!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I am so jelous of you for seeing that avatar before me!!!!!
It's perfect!

I am so thankful for seeing that avatar before you!!!
It is perfect!!!

Tell ya what (stop drooling, NO you cannot have my Avatar!) ...but if you love it so much... what if the Awesome Avatar Gurus could tweak the colors for ya. Just think... you could keep your lovely brunette hair, and maybe live in a different shade of forest!

You have my blessing, for thine heart doth shine of fairy dust (unless that be dandruff upon thine skimpy attire, which revealeth thy buttox I might add... Oh do say you'll join me in the mystical wood, where we shall e'er be bound as sister-fairies! Ye, only if it be thy soul's desire.

*Now, I wonder why she ran away with those eyes of fright?*

Ok, all evidence of split personality aside, LoL, go for it... they'll tweak it for ya, and they're really fast and fun to work with!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thank you Faery sister. I may get in there eventually and request something.
As for the forest, I'm already there. There's usually a white wolf that kind of follows me around, but he is harmless and lives in this realm too. Oh and don't forget the dragons up in the caves, they get lonely sometimes and love visitors and telling stories.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Looks vaguely familiar.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Looks vaguely familiar.

Ohhh... look... my long lost FairyTwin, LoL...
Hey I wouldn't have stolen your thunder, but the thread I found it in said it was up for grabs!

Too late now, twin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join