It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Loose Cannon Fires! Teresa Heinz Kerry At it Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Mrs. Kerry is a women of accomplishment who has a full professional resume,

Full professional resume'. Yeah, right. She married wealth and gives away money that she never earned. Real professional.

You, too, are missing the point entirely. Laura Bush's personal and public lives are not the issue; neither are any of the other women you insult with your childish obloquy.

The point being debated is THK's clumsy, lowbred remarks and if she even realizes that she isn't talking to her hired help.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Apparently the 'whoosh' concept is going over your head as well

I didn't miss the point; how could someone after reading the same thread on this same subject at least 3+ times?

So yep, *whooooooooosh*

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
Apparently the 'whoosh' concept is going over your head as well

No No I learned from the master of spewing rhetoric and avioding questions. oooops sorry Hamilton thats you

Wooooooooooooosh Whooooooooooosh Wohowhoooooooosh; Right over your head...

But back on topic. THK is a married well, spolied, wrotten to the help kind of person. I can easily base this on the strage and continuing behavior that is manefesting with her. She has been keeping a low profile as of late to avoid there "ISSUES" but just can keep her down all the time. At least with Kitty Dukakis you just needed to wave some Old Spice in her direction and she stayed down. Lets not forget that trip to the hospital for a stomach issue. More liekly it was some sort of breakdown that required an adjustment of her Lithium / Xanax, or whatever flavor of the month club she is taking.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Mrs. Kerry is a women of accomplishment who has a full professional resume,

Full professional resume'. Yeah, right. She married wealth and gives away money that she never earned. Real professional.

You, too, are missing the point entirely. Laura Bush's personal and public lives are not the issue; neither are any of the other women you insult with your childish obloquy.

The point being debated is THK's clumsy, lowbred remarks and if she even realizes that she isn't talking to her hired help.

Obloquy!? Damn Clint, I'm impressed ! Did you take that copy of Harper's from the waiting room again!!?!?

This, is less than a tempest in a teapot: So what? She does not have Laura Bush's skinny resume memorized?
Who did I insult?
The Reagan girl child did pose for Playboy.
Babs Bush did raise a coke head & drunkard.
Laura Bush's daughters have been photographed, underaged, falling down drunk.
Hell, I didn't even mention Jeb's kids ( drug addict, braking - entering -menacing, kidnapping)

The response in bringing up these facts is simple: the thread was started to say Teresa is a 'loose cannon' and lowbrow. She's neither. Will anyone connected to the Bush clan, much less the crime family itself, ever be awarded the Albert Schweitzer Gold Medal for Humanitarianism or be named by The New York Times as �one of the nation�s leading philanthropists� and by Utne Magazine as one of 100 American visionaries (�people who could change your life�) like Teresa Kerry?
She is a woman who speaks five languages fluently, is highly educated and is brass.....those are all traits I find highly appealing in anyone & something that will transfer very well to being our next First Lady.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Storm in a teacup indeed.

But one could raise the bar a little further, and question the quality of Laura Bush's mothering skills, given the poor standard of output.

That would be nasty.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The response in bringing up these facts is simple: the thread was started to say Teresa is a 'loose cannon' and lowbrow. She's neither. Will anyone connected to the Bush clan, much less the crime family itself, ever be awarded the Albert Schweitzer Gold Medal for Humanitarianism or be named by The New York Times as �one of the nation�s leading philanthropists� and by Utne Magazine as one of 100 American visionaries (�people who could change your life�) like Teresa Kerry?
She is a woman who speaks five languages fluently, is highly educated and is brass.....those are all traits I find highly appealing in anyone & something that will transfer very well to being our next First Lady.

Well said, Bout Time.
I thoroughly concur.

The Bushies are so desperate to trash Kerry in these final days of the campaign that they'll latch onto anything. No matter how stoopid and insignificant it is. They look more pathetic than they will ever know.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And let me add this.. Ta-Rayza was married to a Republican for YEARS. I betcha money the GOP kissed her azz like there was no tomorrow back then.

She'll make a helluva First Lady.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can someone please help me, I am not trying to be nasty, but what exactly is Theresa Heinz Kerry's educational qualifications. I did read on some posting that she is "highly qualified". I haven't been able to find what degrees she holds and with what majors? Can anybody please help?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure, exactly. She is highly educated and has traveled the world. She speaks five languages and runs a lotta bidness (foundation-wise). She's left me in the dust, for sure.
Run a google search on her and let us know what you find. I'm curious, too.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It doesn't seem as if Mrs Heinz kerry actually has a degree although she did attend University in South Africa... I can't find any source quoting her ever getting a degree. She did however study to become an interpreter and utilise her linguistic skills. Whilst she was studying to be an interpreter she met the wealthy John Heinz and was married. I guess she isn't as"highly qualified" as we are led to believe?

"John Heinz was born in Pittsburgh and raised in San Francisco, the only child of parents who divorced when he was 3. He graduated from Yale and, between his first and second years at Harvard Business School, went to work at a bank in Geneva, with an eye to one day working for the food empire that his great-grandfather founded in 1869. There he met the daughter of a Portuguese doctor, Maria Teresa Thierstein Simoes-Ferreira, who was attending the Interpreters School of the University of Geneva. (She is fluent in five languages.) They were married in 1966, lived in Pittsburgh and moved to Washington when Heinz was elected to Congress in 1971."

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh, what a wonderful woman this Teresa Heinz is.

No, not for blasting and slandering the elegant First Lady. That was an idiotic remark coming from an imbecile.

I'm refering to the fact that the whole world knows what kind of a person this woman is, and she's John Kerry's wife!
Oh, help me!
Any man that would put up with a woman like this is hen-pecked to hell!
Oh, I can't stand it any more!

For all I care, she can keep on running her mouth. It helps out the Kerry campaign tremendously.

[edit on 21/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You got me there. It takes a lot of professional skill to give away money that someone else earned. Liberals are good at that, though. Especially when it is money earned by a Republican.

What has she earned on her own?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Oh, what a wonderful woman this Teresa Heinz is.
For all I care, she can keep on running her mouth. It helps out the Kerry campaign tremendously.

It has done wonders for the Bush campaign, also.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

It has done wonders for the Bush campaign, also.

There in lies the saddest part: Republicans are so desperate, so grasping for straws after the resounding defeat in head to head comparisons via the debates, that they've furiously tried to create"issues" where there are none.
After the defeat of George Bush by a concensus of Americans from all parties & Independents, I hope that real Republicans are listened to again; I still have hope that the only political party I ever belonged to can be salvaged & reformed.
These Republicans have the right idea: www.republicansforkerry04.org
"Throughout my tenure and beyond as the 30th governor of this state, I have been steadfastly aligned -- and until recently, proudly so -- with the Minnesota Republican Party. It dismays me, therefore, to have to publicly disagree with the national Republican agenda and the national Republican candidate but, this year, I must. The two Say No to Bush signs in my yard say it all. ... I am more fearful for the state of this nation than I have ever been -- because this country is in the hands of an evil man: Dick Cheney. It is eminently clear that it is he who is running the country, not George W. Bush. ... In both presidential debates, Kerry has shown himself to be of far superior intellect and character than Bush. He speaks honestly to the American people, his ethics are unimpeachable and, clearly, with 20 respected years in the Senate, he has far better credentials to lead the country than did Bush when he was elected four years ago. And a far greater depth of understanding of domestic and foreign affairs to do it now."

- Elmer Anderson, former Republican Governor of Minnesota

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Look, anything you people are spewing is completely baseless. Those whole THK thing is like a funny sideshow to the main event.

Although, I do think Terry Kerry is pretty classless and sloppy from everything that I have seen of her.

This was Laura Bush's reponse:

www.phillyburbs.com...
NEW LONDON, N.H. - Laura Bush said Thursday that Teresa Heinz Kerry didn't need to apologize for saying she couldn't remember whether the first lady had ever had "a real job."

"She apologized but she didn't even really need to apologize," Mrs. Bush told reporters at a coffee shop before attending a rally for President Bush. "I know how tough it is and actually I know those trick questions."

I think that shows you the real difference in character between the two.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by build319]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join