It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology secret vault, plus attempted cover up....???......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Found this news clip on youtube regarding a secret vault that the Scientologists have set up. Supposedly to preserve there secret teachings etc etc. What's really in the vault I wonder? (Jimmy Haffa's remains for sure ha ha)

But here's what's weird.....

Watch what happens when you get to 5:41+ now that's insane, they actually somehow interupted this news feed in an attempt to try cover up the leaders and famous members of the group!

watch....

What do you think?

edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I think Scientology is a cover for something else.

I refuse to accept that so many people believe in that rediculous sham. I know it's no more absurd than any other religion, but seriously it was invented by a Sci-Fi writer for crying out loud.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe to house all of Tom Cruises ex wives

I try to not take the mickey outa religions but this one is wrong so so wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by r2d246

I refuse to accept that so many people believe in that rediculous sham. I know it's no more absurd than any other religion, but seriously it was invented by a Sci-Fi writer for crying out loud.

I'm not buying it.

I tend to agree with you. A joke gone viral....took on a life of it's own....

Des

edit on 12-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

I'm not buying it.

Wow. That never crossed my mind. But it does sound likely, highly likely. Care to share an idea about what it could be a front for?

Tax haven?
Blood lineage control?
Polictical power?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

I'm not buying it.

It's money. Having so many popular celebrities always talking about how great it is gets impressionable people inclined to join. They don't realize the costs associated with rising in the church. (Scientology is based on 'levels,' and every time one wants to ascend a level, there is an associated dollar amount required) When you couple spending all of your money on something with alleged 'secret knowledge,' I would assume it is difficult to break away, especially if you actually believe any of it.

Additionally, I know that the galactic history bit of scientology is not entry level learning. I have never entered a conversation with someone in regard to scientology where the other person knew any of the Xenu lore. I think if more people knew about that, scientology would be taken MUCH less seriously.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have been doing some research on this sham of a religion for awhile. Reading papers from ex members etc. a lot of brain washing involved, very similar to the Jim jones cult.

The rich members have all control and the poorer members (why they would join is beyond me) seem to just be the slaves of the operation,, doing all the grunt work. They have a big ship they make them work on, they live like slaves in filth complete with torture. They also work on their projects to spread the word through textbooks for school and many other underhanded deeds.

I know thus is from wiki, but it's a jumping off point if you want to look into them.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sea Organization, or Sea Org, is a unit of the Church of Scientology, comprising the church's most dedicated members. The church refers to it as a "religious order". As of 2009 it had around 6,000 members.[2] The Sea Org was established on 12 August 1967 by L. Ron Hubbard, the science fiction writer and church's founder, initially on board three ships, the Diana, the Athena, and the Apollo. In 1971 it assumed responsibility for the ecclesiastical development of the church, and in particular for the upper levels of its training, known as Operating Thetan or OT levels.[3] It moved to land bases in 1975, though maritime customs persist, with members wearing naval-style uniforms and addressing each other, women included, as "sir."[4] In 1988 the church purchased a 440-foot ship, the "Freewinds," which docks in Curacao in the southern Caribbean and is used as a religious retreat and training centre, staffed entirely by Sea Org members.[2] Sea Org members sign one-billion-year contracts with the church, in exchange for which they are given free room and board, and a small weekly allowance. They are allowed to marry, but must relinquish their membership if they have or want to raise children.[5]

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And don't forget Dianetics, that is part of Scientology also. We still have a chapter here in albany, ny.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a bunch bovine pucky! They couldn't care less about preserving the works of L.R. Hubbard. I know because I was a member back in the early to mid 1970's. I left at the end of the decade and never looked back.

Until, about 2 years ago, when a man knocked on my door at about 9pm, one evening. He said he was from the church, and wanted to collect whatever Scientology books I still had in my possession. He said that they had found a lot of flaws in Hubbard's work, and that David Miscaviage and friends had rewritten them, with all the proper NEW technology. They didn't want people getting "messed up: following the old technology, and disseminating false or wrong doctrine!

I don't have any of those book any more, but DAMN! I wish I did.

He said, that I would need to pay for and retake any courses and levels that I attained, with this NEW technology.
I remember watching a YouTube where former Scientolgist Jason Beghe complained, incredulously, that he had to pay for and retake courses that had cost him up one million dollars already!

So, Yeah! They're storing something in that vault, but it isn't all about L. Ron's writings. No way!

That was really weird that a Public Broadcasting Emergency Drill would pre-empt the photos of famous Scientologist.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Now i wouldn't be surprised if they are currently building an underground campus remote from everything else of the world, Planning to create a new intelligent civilization.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They probably have their own twist on the 2012 doomsday stuff, like Xenu will be revived or something, and they're building their own doomsday vault to keep their most precious objects safe from the return of the evil aliens.
edit on 12/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
reply to post by r2d246

Now i wouldn't be surprised if they are currently building an underground campus remote from everything else of the world, Planning to create a new intelligent civilization.

Here's what they're gonna do....

They get the DNA of all these famous good looking people. Bring it into there vault where they clone them and teach them that there was an apocalyspe outside and the RAD's are too high to go out. But one day they might be able to. But for now all that's left to do is learn scientology and do whatever their leaders tell them to do. then one day after the ZA they'll emerge to create there colony, and it will be a bunch of hollywood look a likes ha ha.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

They get the DNA of all these famous good looking people. Bring it into there vault where they clone them and teach them that there was an apocalyspe outside and the RAD's are too high to go out. But one day they might be able to. But for now all that's left to do is learn scientology and do whatever their leaders tell them to do. then one day after the ZA they'll emerge to create there colony, and it will be a bunch of hollywood look a likes ha ha.

Hollywood clones taking control over the planet when everyone else is gone. That sounds like hell on earth

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jough626

I haven't got the slightest idea.

But if I had to guess, and as was stated earlier. It usually comes down to money.

But I'm not nearly interested enough to look into it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My guess is the upper uppers use all the money from the lower lowers ( like most pyramid schemes ) ,..,,. and either have built and frequent an Atlantis type area,, with advanced technology and the wealthiest people on the planet,, to galavant,, have orgies,, and do other cool things...... i mean this is what i would do if I had millions and millions of dollars,, was super good looking,, and was friends with thousands of others in my position.. if what i mentioned is not what L ron hubbard started doing in the 40's or whatever and continued doing today... then he is not that intelligent or great of a man,, and all his creativity via his science fiction work is worthless and for naught... because he had the chance to begin to make science fiction fantasy a spirtual reality on earth,, in a way starting a religion ( cult) ( community) with your conscious paradigm that is good and agreed upon,, is god like,,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

This sounds like it's relatively leading towards ............
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

The Island

edit on 13-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Secret teachings ? like this written on Free zone earth ?

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join