It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore calls Kerry #1 Liberal...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well there you have it folks! If Moore says it has to be true!

Moore said Kerry may not be perfect, but is far superior to former Vice President Al Gore and this year's other Democratic presidential hopefuls. "There's a reason that they're saying Kerry is the No. 1 liberal in the Senate," said Moore. "It's because he is the No. 1 liberal in the Senate."

www.registerguard.com...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I guess this surprises no one?

The middle of the road Kerry Voters need to address this.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The problem is .... most RADICAL liberals (Like Kerry)
don't see the label 'liberal' as a problem. They wear
it like a badge of honor.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not very credible when the website doesnt exist.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Why? so you can argue with us some more? How about telling us why you think Bush is a good choice instead of finding childish ways to pick at the democratic ticket? Edwards wears makeup. Moore likes Kerry. So What! Its all symantics.

[edit on 10/21/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Geez Son! You ARE STUART!

All this spam, and I read it all fool that I am, just keeps reminding me of you sitting someplace saying " Look What I can do!!"
How about giving it a rest & quit screaming for attention, K?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Hmm, liberal:

a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Badge of honor, indeed; sign me up.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well there you have it folks! If Moore says it has to be true!

Moore said Kerry may not be perfect, but is far superior to former Vice President Al Gore and this year's other Democratic presidential hopefuls. "There's a reason that they're saying Kerry is the No. 1 liberal in the Senate," said Moore. "It's because he is the No. 1 liberal in the Senate."

www.registerguard.com...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by edsinger]

So is this the best propoganda you got?

1. Who cares?

2. It's not true. In his last rating, he was scored at no. 11.

3. Again, who cares? Facts don't matter to Bushies.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

RAdical?

Please define radical.

Kerry is the fiscal conservative in this race, grasshoppa. Oops! I keep forgetting.. facts! facts! They don't mean anything to Bushoids. My bad!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That may be true but most Americans dont agree with him. Twice as many people consider themselves Conservative rather then Liberal in the US.

And Im not talking about the Definition of Liberal in the dictionary. Moore like Kerry more then the other Democratic presidential hopefuls because he has views the most like himself. Which is scarry IMO.

''Kerry is a fiscal conservative in this race''
What Kerry is trying to run as in this race is a far cry from the record of John Kerry for the last few decades.

Now whos forgetting the facts here ECK

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Kerry is the fiscal conservative in this race, grasshoppa.

# that's funny!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who in the heck cares what Michael Moore has to say? Hes a troll, just like the rest the political pundits. And the whole Kerry/liberal thing is simply a talking point. It has no real basis but it becomes a "fact" because it is said so often. "A lie told often enough becomes the truth" -Vladimir Lenin. In any case Kerry is at best a hairsbreadth more to the left than Bush. Both of them are nothing special.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrepLT In any case Kerry is at best a hairsbreadth more to the left than Bush. Both of them are nothing special.

IMHO that is so off the mark as to not even bother to repudiate it.

Geez where you get that idea?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Michael Moore is an idiot slob with a big mouth (to feed)

Anything that he say's, he knows will make money for him and the liberals will gladly give it to him as he laughs his way to the bank!\

BTW, it shows you just how ignorant he is to admire someone who he claims to be a #1 Liberal in the Senate.

Maybe Kerry is the #1 Liberal, but that sure as hell's not something to proud of! Stupid Moore!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Apparently if you are in favor of equal rights, and letting people live their lives as long as they don't harm anyone else -- you're labeled a 'liberal.' As I said, that's a
in my book.

I would be much more insulted by someone calling me a 'conservative' --someone that wants to restrict rights based on their own close-minded ideals they try to force on everyone else.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
Apparently if you are in favor of equal rights, and letting people live their lives as long as they don't harm anyone else -- you're labeled a 'liberal.' As I said, that's a
in my book.

I would be much more insulted by someone calling me a 'conservative' --someone that wants to restrict rights based on their own close-minded ideals they try to force on everyone else.

Nice try but we have already discussed this.

I am a conservative and do not wish the needs and wants of the very few to outweigh the needs, wishs and morality of the many. hows that?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
in my book.

Now W_HAMILTON I've got to take exception to your statement. I am a consevative that wholly believes in your right to free speech and all other rights as spelled out in our constitution. Please do not assume that conservatism means any abridgement of your rights - mainly the opposite is true.

For me I do believe that you have a right to live your life as you see fit, please do not tell me what is fit - this is where I have run-ins with liberals - see where I'm coming from?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Phoenix, I'm just referring to the traditional definition of conservative, which is basically what we are doing concerning the term 'liberal' in this discussion.

I would be interested in hearing what defines you as a conservative if you support free and equal rights for all. Does that mean you are in favor of abortion? In favor of gay marriage? Or are you saying that you are in favor of traditional views on such issues, but have no intent on fighting for your position?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

IMHO that is so off the mark as to not even bother to repudiate it.

Geez where you get that idea?

So your not even going to call it untrue? Then you have no position.

-They both are super rich capitalists
-Both will pretend to but do nothing to truely improve the condition of workers in this country
-Both favor big-businesses and such bull
-Kerry doesn't have any real progressive stances on things

Everyhting that is going on now is simply election year bull. Once it is over and a canidate has won he will continue to run the US just how it has always been run and nothing will really change.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by socrepLT[/i
Everyhting that is going on now is simply election year bull. Once it is over and a canidate has won he will continue to run the US just how it has always been run and nothing will really change.

Where did this writer come from???

Refreshing...for this site...these days....

There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

top topics

<<   2 >>

join