It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film "Fallen" and Demonic Activity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever watched Fallenstarring Denzel Washington? In it Denzel Washington plays a detective who catches a serial killer who is later executed. At his execution the killer sings, "Time is on my side," by the Rolling Stones before dying. Afterwards, murders happen by a supposed copy-cat killer. Yet, the killer was none other than a famous demon who is after Denzel Washington and constantly possesses people. In fact, it moves from person to person mocking denzel and singing the song over and over again through different bodies. When it leaves the people have no idea what happened.

Has anyone ever experienced this: an entity which can momentarily occupy someone to say or do something to you on a constant basis? Does the person say the exact same thing or phrase to you?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes, It's the entity known as ALCOHOL!

My friends and I like to open ourselves to it every night!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
Has anyone here ever watched Fallenstarring Denzel Washington? In it Denzel Washington plays a detective who catches a serial killer who is later executed. At his execution the killer sings, "Time is on my side," by the Rolling Stones before dying. Afterwards, murders happen by a supposed copy-cat killer. Yet, the killer was none other than a famous demon who is after Denzel Washington and constantly possesses people. In fact, it moves from person to person mocking denzel and singing the song over and over again through different bodies. When it leaves the people have no idea what happened.

Has anyone ever experienced this: an entity which can momentarily occupy someone to say or do something to you on a constant basis? Does the person say the exact same thing or phrase to you?

I have only ever encounterd this vicariously as the central theme in the David Lynch series Twin Peaks, at least I think it was the central theme

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
yes the demon azazel, no i have never encountered this type of demon. bu ifi do ill make sure i dont make the same mistake as denzel did at the end of the movie

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

You know why they diagnose people as schizphrenic or various other diagnoses, when the person admits to the topic that you have cast a line here for?

It's because there is some truth to it, including extra sensory perception and thought form projection, but the modern day culture with the DSM-V and other parts of the machine act to quell the possible dangers that arise from even CONSIDERING these things as viable notions.

As for me, I've dealt with all kinds of stuff, including coming home and finding things totally misplaced (like pills poured out of bottles on the floor) without "Anyone" having been there.

I sometimes wonder If i have projected thought forms that have manifested into reality as electromagnetic influences. I sometimes wonder if my girl friend has (she has insane dreams that involve the same monsters). I sometimes wonder if there are aliens, ghosts, multi-transdimensional beings.

The cosmos knows that I have seen, heard, and experienced enough to know some seriously weird # is going on in my life, and I'm uncertain whether it's good or bad. Considering I can't seem to get jobs, and it seems like lately people have been "saying" things that match up with things all too well, I'd say your OP fits my current circumstances a bit.

But I stick with the notion that I'm just a bit off these days.

However, to tempt your abstract senses, I give you this, and only this:

zau-r.deviantart.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
Yes, It's the entity known as ALCOHOL!

My friends and I like to open ourselves to it every night!

You're definitely on to something here, now I wonder where I can find this enitity?

2nd.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Thank you very much for your post. I appreciate it.

Yes, experiences like that in the film do in some ways resemble psycho-affective disorder. However, I am interested if anyone has ever experienced the phenomena of having more than one person make a statement or say something extremely similar that mirrors what happens in the film.

For example:

Someone is being opressed or infested and they are walking down the street. As they walk they encounter people who react to them in an overblown matter (total strangers) or say something that resounds poignantly with the person being opressed. Say I had a blanket when I was young and I am now being opressed. I walk down the street and someone yells at me "hey, where is your blanket you coward," and this happens often with multiple witnesses -- as happens in the film.

It may be in one's head and that has been documented. Yet, has anyone gone through this with others to bear witness.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I've had some surreal experiences that words can't describe,

You're onto something here, keep it going

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Thank you very much for your post. I appreciate it.

Yes, experiences like that in the film do in some ways resemble psycho-affective disorder. However, I am interested if anyone has ever experienced the phenomena of having more than one person make a statement or say something extremely similar that mirrors what happens in the film.

For example:

Someone is being opressed or infested and they are walking down the street. As they walk they encounter people who react to them in an overblown matter (total strangers) or say something that resounds poignantly with the person being opressed. Say I had a blanket when I was young and I am now being opressed. I walk down the street and someone yells at me "hey, where is your blanket you coward," and this happens often with multiple witnesses -- as happens in the film.

It may be in one's head and that has been documented. Yet, has anyone gone through this with others to bear witness.

Hmm, If i could guess, what that sounds like to me is kind of an overactive parietal lobe issue, methinks. Too many abstract associations and correlations with a utilization of temporal awareness. Considering these things, its no wonder people assume, or believe that it has to do with beings that operate in the 5th, 6th+ dimensions, if said 'realms' even exist.

To answer your question, I know exactly what you're talking about.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
just had to post the tune your talking about.

i think that the use of the song is to illustrate that angles were here before the creation of the earth, and that he has had all the time in the world to do the things he has done and will continue to have time to do so in the future.

i have never seen any person who was possessed, so i can't say this is a fact. my understanding of it is that once a person is possessed the entity can and will take control at will. and that they will taunt who ever is trying to exorcizing them. and that each entity has a distinct personalty.

ETA: if a entity has a favorite saying or a thing it likes to do, i think it would move with them no matter whose body they are in.
edit on 12-11-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So no-one has had such an experience? Good news for everyone, bad for my thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So no-one has had such an experience? Good news for everyone, bad for my thread.

Thread-fail.

Just kidding, it's an interesting concept.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Demons (nephil spirits) often find and attach themselves to the host body.
The spirit is often classed as the hosts' familiar.

The spirit will often just enjoy the ride. However, if the host is weak minded, then the demon can transform the host into a serial killer quite easily. The 'bath salts' turning people into flesh eating zombies is a perfect example.

After acknowledging the 11:11 Wake-up Call and walking down the street a guy, walking with his girl friend suddenly stops chatting to her and looked at me with black eyes and said 'freak'. Then he walked on as though nothing had happened.

Christians, who have the spirit of Yeshua in them can never be possessed by demons.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderTurboLover

Every night huh? Here's a site for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thanks Rapha, your experience is what I am talking about. Thanks for sharing it.

Has it happened more than once? Do they always have black eyes?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Thanks Rapha, your experience is what I am talking about. Thanks for sharing it.

Has it happened more than once? Do they always have black eyes?

Thankfully, it has only happened once in this real world.

i believe people possessed by demons can only have black eyes.

Fallen angels like seraphs can have red, black and even white eyes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Demons (nephil spirits) often find and attach themselves to the host body.
The spirit is often classed as the hosts' familiar.

The spirit will often just enjoy the ride. However, if the host is weak minded, then the demon can transform the host into a serial killer quite easily. The 'bath salts' turning people into flesh eating zombies is a perfect example.

After acknowledging the 11:11 Wake-up Call and walking down the street a guy, walking with his girl friend suddenly stops chatting to her and looked at me with black eyes and said 'freak'. Then he walked on as though nothing had happened.

Christians, who have the spirit of Yeshua in them can never be possessed by demons.

That's fascinating! I have a friend born on 11/11 and, while I've been dealing with so-called presences for a while now, at some point since I have met him (we hung out a lot) I have had moments where it seemed like a person or spirit with large black eyes almost translucently weaves into the person. I can, just for an instant, see a pair of black eyes. Dunno what that's all about! As for the guy just obliquely calling you a freak, for me, it got to the point where I would say, be thinking about my shoes, and someone would all of a sudden say something like "Hah, don't forget about how to tie, hah!" and then they'd almost seem to be released from something.

Has me ready to become a ghost buster.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks Errant for that post! Could you please elucidate other instances?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is very, very interesting... First I'm hearing about this 11/11 thing though.

Could someone point me in the direction of something about it?

ETA: Nevermind, I've just found something on it from Uri Geller of all places... But this first line

If your attention has been drawn to clocks and watches at exactly 11:11, then read the following:

This is me to a tee... Has been happening the past 5-6yrs or so.

Is this what you guys were referring to? (to begin with, I guess?)
edit on 18-11-2012 by A55A551N because: Editing content

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There is more than one and they don't have to touch you to jump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join