It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOOT! The Redsox won!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey New York Yankees Fans, WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Sorry, lol, I just had to say that
! Go Sox! Pedro still managed to wipe out the Yanks even after the seventh inning when he was brought in when all of the Yankees fans were chanting "Who's your daddy", I in fact, expected for the Redsox when they were celebrating the pennant, to chant the same exact phrase in a form of revenge, that would've been hillarious. But anyway, WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

[edit on 20-10-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
3-3???

Good stuff!

There's some election prediction power in that result, too.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Forgive my BLATANT ignorance, for I am not near a baseball park or anywhere that people care about them... was that actually Game 7?

Are the Redsox through?

This means that John F Kerry has won the election. Never mind the Washington Redskins game.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Forgive my BLATANT ignorance, for I am not near a baseball park or anywhere that people care about them... was that actually Game 7?

Are the Redsox through?

This means that John F Kerry has won the election. Never mind the Washington Redskins game.

THe Redsox won!!!!! 10-3 final score. Johnny Damon hit a grand slam and a two run home run to catapult the Redsox into the lead, then the other teammates added insurance runs to defeat the curse of babe ruth.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
But gee wiz, I didn't realise how superstitious people actually are! Maybe the team just wasn't up to par all those years and just maybe they were this year

To take on this attitude is like setting theirselves up for failure. What if they lose next time around? Does that mean the curse is back? And..what does this say about the presidential election? Is the entire team voting for Kerry lol?

top topics

join