It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

polar orbits are NOT no fly zones ` - but they are for more difficult [ and expensive ] to park an orbiter in

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Interesting I Didnt know that they were more difficult or costly to do flyover , is there a specific reason why its more difficult for the ISS say to orbit over this region than the equator?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
it's ok hans hasnt derailed anything in this thread , he just added his opinion on the matter .
Im waiting for ragenstorm to come back online to review the other information I posted about the russian documentary so the thread can continue

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i apologise for that out burst. i did mean it but should not have conveyed my thoughts so harshly.

thankyou OP. In my wanderings i have not explored the nazi "rabbit warren" in any great depth but this thread has sparked a flurry of new research activity for me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

have a look at a couple of the youtube linsk to the documentarys , especially the russian one !

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

thank you. they seem very interesting but i prefer to seek out text and documents. Films are a bit distracting and take too long to sift through the you tube disinfo as a mode of research. Much quicker to read.
www.calvin.edu... is and excellent source

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
is there a specific reason why its more difficult for the ISS say to orbit over this region than the equator?

Polar regions are never crossed because ISS has a relatively low inclination orbit

www.nlsa.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join