It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by drphilxr

Maybe ill need to see a visual as I still can't wrap my head around it lol.

I can see large caverns being possible but an entirely hollow planet is unbelievable to me, maybe ill be proven wrong?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I simply do not buy into it as a plausible theory, sorry (in terms of entry points under the ice). These ice sheets are constantly changing and evolving, what is mapped one day may not be there a month later, let alone 60 odd years later.

The Hollow Earth theory, again, not so sure i buy into that either (although i always did love Journey to the Centre of the Earth). I am not so sure any science supports it properly as a theory, although it is certainly an interesting discussion.

What is entirely possible is that a Nazi expedition did map these caverns under ice sheets, with these entry points at these locations. It would be amazing though if they still exist but highly unlikely. Scientific observations of glaciers show a constantly evolving landscapes (they calve icebergs, for example). If the sea water below a certain level is above freezing, it undercuts the ice sheets and puts added pressure on the "face" of these sheets, which eventually snap off. I am not explaining this very well but, basically, i cannot see how they would be around still - and that may make locating them difficult.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
personally i find both "expanding earth" and "hollow earth" theories more likely and quite connected. but that's just me...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

What about centrifugal forces?
Earth's rotation might force all inner matter to the outside. Not an unusual thought ain't it?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Agarta

I simply do not buy into it as a plausible theory, sorry (in terms of entry points under the ice). These ice sheets are constantly changing and evolving, what is mapped one day may not be there a month later, let alone 60 odd years later.

The sheets of ice shown on the maps are up to 500 meters thick and the entrance "tunnel" is over 1500 kilometers long (the maps are not on the same scale horizontally and vertically!); that massive amount of ice does not evolve or disappear so quickly as you suppose.
edit on 12/11/2012 by RationalDespair because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I agree that "some" of the tunnels may have collapsed/broken over the years it is possible which could be why it has been hard to find(at least publicly released) but there are a few things not being considered here. One, saline water has a much lower freezing temperature(about -7 F) therefore any ocean water would be in its liquid state in the area. In the letter it describes the way to reach Agarta(Agartha,Agharta) is to catch the currents and follow them in and down. We all know the principal of erosion, so flowing ocean water is going to maintain these tunnels regardless of the shifting of the glaciers which is about 30 cm a day especially due to the difference in erosion rate on ice vrs rock. A simple experiment for this is to put salt on ice cubes in your freezer. The salt will melt the ice even though it is in the freezer. The liquid water will remain liquid as long as the salt to water mix is high. If all the salt is diluted it can freeze but at a lower temperature rising with the purity of the water.

I am not sure if I believe in a complete "Hollow Earth" but it is entirely possible that cave systems with caverns of sizes beyond out comprehension could be in existence especially with a constant flow of ocean water through what could have begun as a simple sink hole. Because the letters refer to a connection in Brazil, we can understand that at the very least the cave systems are larger than we have previously discovered for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by Regenstorm

I don't think were spinning fast enough for centrifugal force to have an effect, the planet is rather massive. I can't really answer that though, I have no knowledge on how it all works lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I'm sorry to go off thread here but I feel I must correct you.

Frank Whittle invented the jet engine for Britain and the Nazi's used his patent, however their engines were very unreliable unlike Whittles which was a very reliable powerhouse.

Granted the Germans were the first to implement the jet engine into a plane but that is down to lack of foresight by the British who ignored Frank Whittle rather than any advances the Germans had.

I can appreciate the hollow earth theory is exciting but lets not bulls**t to try justify it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

It's a common misconception that Whittle invented the jet engine,in fact that honour belongs to Romanian Henri Coanda

Henri Coanda should be known in history as the Father of the Jet Engine his design (which he made himself) was thirty years before Whittle, yet all the world believes Frank Whittle invented this form of propulsion.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

I'm afraid that is very disputable. It is a known fact that Whittle developed his jet engine independently. The Coanda plane was incapable of flight and it is highly doubtful his engine worked. Whittle's engine on the other hand was a masterpiece.

This is besides the point however as the reason for my post was that the Nazi's weren't more advanced as the poster suggested.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
How does a hollow planet form?

I don't necessarily believe any of the "Hollow Earth Theory", but I could see planets forming in toroidal form originally, and then likely coalescing into spheres through the processes of gravity, inertia, etc., depending on the strength of the toroidal energy compared to the strength of gravity/inertia. To me, that is different than "hollow", and far more likely, but it also makes far more sense with theories of openings at the poles. So maybe Earth is technically a torus, but the "hole" in the middle filled in over time.

Personally, I think it most likely that Earth is round, with a magnetic dynamo core as is commonly believed, but I know better than to assume 100% that is correct.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Awesome find, even though I don't fully believe in "inner earth" I still find the topic fascinating. Hopefully, one day I'll have my mind changed. That will be a glorious day!

So, the question is... Did the Nazi's leave earth to settle the moon (or even Mars?) or are they closer then we think?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by dogstar23

I wouldn't doubt we'll find an exoplanet that formed in that manner, but im in the same boat as you about our planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Regenstorm

So, the question is... Did the Nazi's leave earth to settle the moon (or even Mars?)

And the answer is yes, they are on the dark side of the Moon!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GafferUK1981
reply to post by nake13

I'm afraid that is very disputable. It is a known fact that Whittle developed his jet engine independently. The Coanda plane was incapable of flight and it is highly doubtful his engine worked. Whittle's engine on the other hand was a masterpiece.

This is besides the point however as the reason for my post was that the Nazi's weren't more advanced as the poster suggested.

I take your point that the reason for your post was to question the state of advancement of Nazi technology,however,you could search for more info on Coanda's engine,particullarly on the Paris exposition of 1910 where Coanda's engine was demonstrated in functional mode.

Getting back to German/Nazi technology,sure the early BMW and Junkers Jumo jet turbine engines were not the most reliable,but neither was Whittle's turbine the "masterpiece that you percieve,the thrust to weight ratios of these early turbines made them no more powerful than the corresponding piston engines of the time.
Where Germany had the edge was in aerodynamics ,with designers such as the Horten Brothers producing extremely efrficient designs,fortunately(for the allies) because the jet engines available at the time were so inefficient .these designs were put on the back burner waiting for more efficient jet turbines to become available.
Just imagine what the Me 262 would have been capable of with more powerful engines!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ASGARD IS THE NAME OF THE GREY LOOKING CREATURES ON STAR GATE.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
How does a hollow planet form?

Like a honey comb i should Imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Isnt it the home of the Norse gods?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by madjetxe

Isnt it the home of the Norse gods?

Yup it is. He must have been watching Stargate way too much...if he really thinks that Asgard is based on aliens from a serie

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've always found it interesting that the openings to this supposed hollow earth are located at the geographic poles, when it has been asserted by many that the earth didn't always maintain the axis it revolves upon now. Anyone care to explain that?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As far as how a hollow earth would work I'm not sure...the thought has ALWAYS intrigued me because its so easily and commonly dismissed and I find those type of things to be the most mind blowing truths...anyway...

Testing some of the hollow earth theory is possible. Drilling 800 miles into the ground and measuring the pressure levels past that point would be a good experiment of theory. If the pressure decreases past 800 miles into the earths surface....that would be some pretty convincing evidence...if it continued to increase well then....probably no hollow earth.

drilling 800 miles into the surface of the earth would be pretty mind blowing in and of itself that is for sure...

The other interesting part of a hollow earth concept is if you looked at earth as more of a bubble of mass instead of a sphere of it.

IF the pressure decreases past 800 miles then one could theorize that the true center of the "earth" would be similar to space. Everything would want to explode...there would be very little pressure the only difference being this would be a very contained low pressure area where as the low pressure of space is unbound with limitless space.

We all know hydrogen is the LIGHTEST element and therefor would naturally rise to the low pressure zone in the center of the earth....Hydrogen is also combustible...it simply needs a heat source....The main difference being that the abundance of hydrogen in our upper atmosphere is diluted the hydrogen at the center of the earth would be concentrated like a powder keg....could possibly make a sun like heat/light source

Interesting to think about for sure....

As above so below...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join