It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past life reading Readings area (read before posting, please)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Ha ha, I don't remember either but I've always had a weird draw to Indian Music... Well at least some of it. Ha ha.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

lol isnt that funny..........apparently I was born as a actress in the 1500 in california...........

Wait what?

And i must have not been much of one, cause im a very masculine male.....my past life must have been horrible for trying to get a date......

Altho if i was born in california back then, i suppose there wouldnt be much to choose from so i might have been pick of the litter

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey, Sarra. I can't wait to read what you get on me, my pic is in the other one, just posting here so i can keep track better. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sara, I know this isn't the thread for this, sorry I didn't find the other thread earlier. Since my 8 yr old was about 3, he has been insistent on finding his other mommy. I have searched day and night via Internet, and I can't find his 'other' mom he insist I find! I know I am not supposed to tell you anymore then this, but my boy is still obsessed with his 'other mom' and begs I find her...as soon as your caught up, please notify me ASAP...TY for listening!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If I could please divert your attention to the thread I just made, I'm sure you all will understand why I must put this on hold for a while.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love all of you so much.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Dear sarra1833...

I hope this might be the right place to post because I would beg some of your attention.
No - I don't want anything from you. No reading and such.

Instead I dare to give you some well meaning advice from my own background concerning your very complicated and distracting personnel situation (health-wise). Please excuse my somewhat clumsy language...

Because I have a somewhat similar gift as you describe your's I know how much you "open yourself up" during such a reading. And everyone who does that should be very much in control of the situation.
A "must" for this control is being grounded as much as it could be - otherwise you will lose some your own energy in this process.
Like a pot on the stove with an open lid.
Being somewhat ill and doing this work should be a no-no!
Even a common cold can distract you so much that you don't recognize what's going on with your own energy during a reading.
How much more should YOU be careful in YOUR very complicated situation!

I take that you want to do good for others - and you do when I read through your stuff.
But in THIS situation you should only have your eyes on yourself and use every helping energy you can get to back up your own system - so that when you should recover you can continue helping other people.

So please refrain from ANY spiritual stuff concerning other people and THEIR problems. Even if it might feel good what you do at the moment for the good of others - it won't be in the long run because you drain yourself from the energy that is necessary to cope with your OWN situation.

My best wishes for you!

Ansar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansar

Dear sarra1833...

I hope this might be the right place to post because I would beg some of your attention.
No - I don't want anything from you. No reading and such.

Instead I dare to give you some well meaning advice from my own background concerning your very complicated and distracting personnel situation (health-wise). Please excuse my somewhat clumsy language...

Because I have a somewhat similar gift as you describe your's I know how much you "open yourself up" during such a reading. And everyone who does that should be very much in control of the situation.
A "must" for this control is being grounded as much as it could be - otherwise you will lose some your own energy in this process.
Like a pot on the stove with an open lid.
Being somewhat ill and doing this work should be a no-no!
Even a common cold can distract you so much that you don't recognize what's going on with your own energy during a reading.
How much more should YOU be careful in YOUR very complicated situation!

I take that you want to do good for others - and you do when I read through your stuff.
But in THIS situation you should only have your eyes on yourself and use every helping energy you can get to back up your own system - so that when you should recover you can continue helping other people.

So please refrain from ANY spiritual stuff concerning other people and THEIR problems. Even if it might feel good what you do at the moment for the good of others - it won't be in the long run because you drain yourself from the energy that is necessary to cope with your OWN situation.

My best wishes for you!

Ansar

I love your concern and it is deeply appreciated. Yes, I'm taking this time off to fully heal. I wont be in surgery til at least January as far as I know (it will be set up this next week) so I will be able to do more readings - but not /just/ yet.
I do know how we need to be fully well in every avenue to do this sort of work and yes, it DOES drain me even when I'm at 100%. I can average between 3 and 5 readings a day when at top notch.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thanks sarra1833 that you took your time to answer my post so quickly!

I'm glad that you didn't take my concern the wrong way.
I don't want to interfere with any of your decisions - but when you say that you do 3-5 readings a day when you feel in top condition - I would say that IS pretty much.

Even 1-3 readings a day on a regular basis would be much.

I say so because I did work with mediums for 15 years or so to show them how to cope with their special abilities so that such abilities didn't interfere with their "normal" lives.
You can read more about that in my intro and I won't bore you with that right here.

You seem pretty young if your avatar is an actual picture and often one can do such exhausting work for a long time before one finds oneself in a deep hole without knowing from where the catastrophe actually stems.

Often it is doing spiritual work under less then perfect circumstances.

So that I don't know much of your background I could speculate that maybe some of your actual health problems may have gotten worse because you were working to much in this field - and for a long time in a row.

Please decide for yourself IF that COULD be the case.

Please get me right.
I feel for you.

Ansar

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join