It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgians Plan Whites-Only Prom Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
First lysergic I think it's foolish to say that the problem with mexicans is they work crap jobs (you seem to think that defines the mexican).

I don't care if they work a crap job or are a CEO of GE, they should just be decent, no gang relations no "hommies" and bad language, they should talk like English royalty.

Now Fox, how is Whites forming an "All white prom" racist?

I mean really, if a white or black wanted to go to a "mixed prom" let them, no one is stopping them in fact the Blacks said "anyone wants to come come" and I'd probably go.

But to whoever wants to go to the "all white prom" let them.

There's no harm in it. When you try to force people to be "diverse" they're only going to be more hateful of eachother and do this kinda crap.

Just let them do their own thing as long as they aren't killing eachother, cheating eachother out of money, burning eachother's homes down and that sort of stuff.

Believe it or not, you can be "seperated" willingly and NOT be hateful.

What makes you think everyone going to the "all white prom" is going ot set fire to some black after the prom huh?

No one's rights are being infringed.

I wish that I had lived in the south.

Nothing pisses us off more up here, then the "Hispanic club" and the "black club". When we tried to make our "white club", I'm more then certain you know the response that was given.

What's that I hear? Racism, against whites...not minorites, but whites.

Frankly, why should we sit there and be racists against, without returning the favor huh?

So let the south have their way or there might be one day riots of just lynchings left and right. I'm sure the southerns are just as pissed off of not being able to have their "white club" as we all are.

And it's not about having a white club, it's about "If they have a black club then we SHOULD HAVE A WHITE CLUB, WHERE'S OUR RIGHTS?"

But you live in liberal haven, where there is no such thing as a white. The white man in southern california must become a mexican or an asian or a "black man" or he's just an outsider, a prepy, or some poser. Some "rich fancy boy" who knows nothing, and is treated like dirt.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This Iraq War has been fought on the ground by minorities, as for your statement for hating ghetto whites and blacks, Damn thats cold, let me guess you like country music, thats cool (got no problem with that)

Don't condem the ghettos though, If their no ghettos then where will the ghettos go,
Maybe to some rural area in Nevada, Maybe
, by the way as culture goes, If (in your statement) we have no idea about your culture, but you know ours so well (whos is the most popular culture, THOUGHT SO.

Not saying that your culture is bad, because it sounds like the brady bunch kinda place, but stop ragging on the ghettos, because if you come to LA you'll see that anything you could want is 20 minutes away in every direction.

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

link   
So I guess death threats isn't a crime lysergic?

I suppose profanity and talking of murder in mass media isn't a crime?

It all should be. Music motivates the soul and that violent music motivates...do I even need to say it? I think I'll just let you use your mind.

link   
...free open debate is all good...but lets try to keep in mind the maxim of good debate: "attack the issue...not the authors"...okay...

...make no mistake, this thread WILL be locked down if it descends into little more than a racially charged flame-war...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

First lysergic I think it's foolish to say that the problem with mexicans is they work crap jobs (you seem to think that defines the mexican).

I was reffering to the illegal aliens, that mainly work day laborer jobs.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Uh there are still more whites in the military then blacks or other minorities, so it's not like ALL the fighting is being done by minorities.

But I gaurentee you any minority NCO or above, has much better composure and decent behavior then a "ghetto gang banger" or at least he CAN have. Doesn't mean they show it all the time, but no one needs to be fully civilized all the time.

It's just when you aren't civilzed at all that there is a problem.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Lysergic that still doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter if they work bad jobs good jobs, or jobs no one wants, just as long as they act decent.

And don't tell me you don't know what decency is, I know there are differences depending but some everyone agrees on.

And swearing constantly and being "aggressive" as if you were a gorrilla, is not decent.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You said you hated that forms came in english and spanish... I told you why.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
UM...... Mexicans owned Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, California. I see the problem with illegal immigrants. But if you see closely, its Americas fault, in Trading with Mexico, the Peso isn't worth that much causing problems to the people in Mexico. The prices go up but their salaries Don't. If American money would stop going their the place could progress at a rate where maybe the police wouldn't have to steel an American car. Then tell you for a small fee, they could find it.

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This thread has gotten way off the original topic so I am not going to post in it anymore.

So my opinion is that it is wrong, they didn't have to announce it because if just happened to be all white people they wouldn't have planned it as an all white prom, and with that I leave this thread.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh I see what you were referring to lysergic. Nah they still shouldn't do that, if the Illegal alien can't speak english he'll be easily caught.

This thread hasn't gotten off subject, it's simply expanded the environment to better seek out justification for or condemnation against an all white prom.

Like I said before, if there's a prom that everyone can go to, then an "all white" is no different then a prom that say costs 1000 dollars a ticket for all the super elite to go to...as long as there's somewhere where EVERYONE can go to, the all white prom remains a harmless "club" get together.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I can forgive what you said about the racial stuff. But don't bag or think you know everything about California.
Your dealing with the state that provides more money to fund our great country, and thats like I said, "its because the Gov't sucks and drains our money." If you ever watch a movie CALI, If you watch a TV show like "That 70's show" CALI, ever wanted to go to Magic moutain, Disney land, Sea World, Knott's Berry farm, CALI. I've been to Las Vegas, It's the worst place and the nicest place I've ever been too. Same as Cali only I saw some stuff in Vegas that made me want to puke.

Don't judge a place you've never been too. All the stuff you hear in the news is .0000001% of what Cali is, the other 99.9999999% is the best part of California. One day HKot, you should come, not to get shot, but so you can see that its heaven on earth.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
LoL disney land I'll give you guys.

But "That 70's Show" I think spreads bad influence, it encourages behavior like the kids, when they should behave more like the father, who even then isn't the BEST example.

But I just don't like the general atmosphere of California, YOU might be decent enough and head strong or whatever, but responsible and such.

But many around you aren't and surely you see it everytime you pass a huge grafiti mark or such.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Like I said, visit the place and check it out. Theirs really only a very very low area of grafitti in LA. Most people think because what they see in the movies or the news that LA is a bad town 110% wrong. Check out the Beaches and tell me I'm wrong. Even The LA riots where a joke, Rodney King hit the cops back, What they dont say in the news is that many of those cops helped tons of people of minority ethnicity. One even had an adopted Black child and hes white. But no one care. And its a sad thing because I was in the middle of the entire thing when it happened, I was inside a burning building named Clark with my uncle Jacking things. I was a little kid at the time. I didn't care for the reason, I just wanted that box of 36 Packets of Skittles. It's strange, but the Media is the worst problem we have in LA. Thats about it. I've gone to Atlanta, Chicago, and Heard of New York, Miami and others. All I have to say, is that they are all worst than LA> and LA has changed a great deal.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well no I've been all over california...that's why I don't like it

My cousins grew up there and I feel it's really messed them up, only one of them is making anything of herself and it's all by a fluke, she happend to get a tutoring job in Phsyics which she was good at and that really took off so she started going to college and such, now she's at ... ugh I'm bad with names.

But my other two cousins, and my aunt, it's gone horibly, my other two cousins really fell in with the "gangsters" of LA...

California seems to have more of it...maybe it's just over crowding though, but I see it mostly with the minorities, and I feel the government's "whites must respect other cultures but they dont' have to respect ours" is part of the problem, not the whole problem.

But as you can see that goes ties in to this "all white prom", they tried it, didn't like it, they should be able to go back.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, California isn't exactly for weak minds. You have to have the determination to make it big in Cali.

Those who stray from the path were succomed by their own decisions. No one made them mess up their lives.

But as long as you don't bag about CALI, I'm Cool with it

That stuff about minorities not excepting it, NOT TRUE, its the news that hypes that stupid trash up, Im not white, Spaniard - Italian, So I look light brown. I go to college and I never see a problem with that. In fact racism here in California doesn't really exist outside the So called gangs. By the way the Mexicans, Blacks, Armenians, Whites are always at war because they are stupid.

Like I said, "Takes a Strong Mind to make it in Cali"

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You can't expect High Schoolers to have such "strong minds".

They are weakend first by the politics that school plays with its teachers, then by the poor education system in general, and finally, I don't think the multi-language helps any in forming a unified learning environment.

It's one thing to study other cultures, it's another thing to have to put up with them.

It's not much different then making the only lunch available on tuesday be snails, on wednesday be monkey brains served in monkey heads, and on thursdays you get your choice between goat eyeballs or bat guano.

Perfectly ok in those cultures but here? Come on...what the hell happend to america.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Man...and I thought race discussion were bad at other boards. lmao. I mean...come on. Do we really gotta all yell and scream about it? Hell, I live in Jersey...and this place is a big pile of crap. We get all the morons who want to try to be "gangbangers" like the NYC gang-member idiots andthen we have white suprecmicists up the yin-yang. I swear, sometimes, I'd rather be living in Dulce with the greys. At least they can't physicaly speak. lol.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Some people really make me want to throw my monitor out the window...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Who'd want to go to their creepy, cliquey frat party anyway. All they do is stick their thumbs up each others ars*s and do a daisy chain.
F**king weirdos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join