It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if China, US and Russia form an alliance...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think it would suck. If there was no one to stop the new alliance from doing bad things then there would be no reason beyond morality to do the right thing. Of course the right thing from one countries point of view is the wrong thing by anothers, so i think it's important that there is a counter-balance to any world power.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabre262
I think it would suck. If there was no one to stop the new alliance from doing bad things then there would be no reason beyond morality to do the right thing. Of course the right thing from one countries point of view is the wrong thing by anothers, so i think it's important that there is a counter-balance to any world power.

well thats right but seriosly america couldnt afford it, china couldnt handle it man power wise and russia wouldnt be able to break into europe because thier tech is good but most of thier forces are aimed east not west.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Are you trying to tell me that there'd be a world to rule over after 913 warheads went off? And Im sure some the other side would detonate at least say a 100 or so in retaliation. Even if the were on the 'environmental side'. So at least a 1000 nukes would be dropped. Thats enough for nuclear holocaust. Hence 913 warheads are a good enough deterrent as any..

913 Warheads are not going to destroy the world Russia itself could soak up that many and you wouldnt kill everyone in Russia. During the Cold War Russia had plans to hit the US with 10,000 nukes. 900 nukes would cause alot of damage but end the world type of damage not by a long shot.

Russia the biggest country, the US and China 913 aint enough to do the job. This AXIS would have enough thogh to wipe those countries with the 900 nukes literally off the map nobody left alive.

Plus there wouldnt be 913 nukes because the US knows where most of these are. The combined intel of China,Russia and the US most would be taken out in a stealth first strike.

<< 1   >>

join