It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quentron Energy Convertor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Rossi is a fraud, that doesn't mean that there is not something behind LENR, it simply means Rossi is a fraud.

Do you have evidence or just an opinion?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Rossi is a fraud, that doesn't mean that there is not something behind LENR, it simply means Rossi is a fraud.

Do you have evidence or just an opinion?

Rossi went to jail for Fraud. That enough evidence for you?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting to see the front page of the Quentron page change to a university challenge... It is sort of the typical way that the against the mainstream do the "We want you to prove everything but we are not going to prove anything to you."

Also... 1Watt? you are kidding right the whole challenge is quite frankly silly and not at all scientific.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Bruce word is the launch is now delayed until sometime in mid december.

It is past mid December, past the end of December.... still nothing. They have also apparently removed all the information from their webpage..
edit on 4-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by roguetechie
Bruce word is the launch is now delayed until sometime in mid december.

It is past mid December, past the end of December.... still nothing. They have also apparently removed all the information from their webpage..
edit on 4-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

This should come as no surprise. They are following the tried and true method used by Rossi. Make claims, set deadlines, then do nothing and people will believe you because the claims you make would never be made by a fraudster.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There is still that magic bean offer isn't there?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErosA433
There is still that magic bean offer isn't there?

Yes, I am selling it too, mine is on sale. Send $5,000 and I will give you 2 beans for the price of one.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I'm offering THREE beans plus p&p for only $2950. Public demonstrations will be held last August then pushed back ad infinitum.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The mistake on their behalf is to say the year... they should have just said... November, not the end of November, not the beginning, just November.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErosA433
The mistake on their behalf is to say the year... they should have just said... November, not the end of November, not the beginning, just November.

I think you're on to something. Let's not even give months. I will be demonstrating my magic beans at a prestigious University soon.

Taking pre-orders now!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join