It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You HAVE to watch this: Short clip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Got this from a guy on the badnarik site... This is great, really great.. Sad for this country, but the blantant truth nonetheless...

filmstripinternational.com...

turn your speaker's on....

If you can�t handle the words ass and hole being merged, be forewarned.
larry on blognarik.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO

I loved it

I forwarded it to my kids

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have to say a strange cliip that one, but good find

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by racos
I have to say a strange cliip that one, but good find

How is it strange??? It's more sad then anything... The United States is becoming a wasteland because of the current corruption greed scandal and pompous attitudes in the current admin...

I am sick to my stomach...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

How is it strange??? It's more sad then anything... The United States is becoming a wasteland because of the current corruption greed scandal and pompous attitudes in the current admin...

I am sick to my stomach...

I think this is a little too strong. It's not quite as bad as the dooms day folks claim it is. Is it heading down a dangerous path? Yes, but the games not over yet, by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
funny. the honest truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Kerry will be forced into the mainstream by the congress just like Bush was. The left or right agenda fails in this government. All of you problems will still be here if Kerry wins. The utopia Kerry is promising will never exist. But of course we as Americans can't take responsibility for our own mistakes so we blame the other guy. The other guy happens to be the man kind of in charge. If your out of the job right now you made some bad mistakes......I don't care how bad you think other people jipped you it's your fault. Step up if you got the cajones and admit your mistakes and admit it is your problem that you as a real man or woman must fix yourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i kept thinking the second verse would be about kerry, edwards, and co.

oh well.

it was half-amusing.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Kerry will be forced into the mainstream by the congress just like Bush was. The left or right agenda fails in this government. All of you problems will still be here if Kerry wins. The utopia Kerry is promising will never exist.

Once again someone that just dont get it, we dont give a crap what BS Kerry is promising he is as full of it as Bush

We ARE NOT FOR KERRY.

Just because you dont like Bush doesnt automaticly make a Kerry follower. Libertarians dont buy into EITHER LIE.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango
i kept thinking the second verse would be about kerry, edwards, and co.

oh well.

it was half-amusing.

I agree, it should have shown BOTH sides. Both are liars and thieves of the worst kind.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That was funny
Even a little honest

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Very true, amuk, however, libertarians have their own lies, so they don't need the Dems. or Republicans.

No one is perfect. Not even the Libertarians - they lie sometimes, too.

-wD

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
funny. the honest truth.

lol, it's so true
I was just hoping it would include Kerry somewhere in there too
oh well, it was funny nonetheless

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
libertarians have their own lies, so they don't need the Dems. or Republicans.

No one is perfect. Not even the Libertarians - they lie sometimes, too.

-wD

Care to expand with some examples? Not saying the LP does or does not lie, just wondering what it was you had on your mind when you posted that. Not trying to pick a fight here, just wondering.

Good find on the film TL, however I also thought it would have been better with both assholes in it.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah well done, taken right from the DNC website spin house.

Look I ahve already proved (at least to my satisfaction) the Link between Al Qaeda and Saddam, yet it is still spinned.

Time to get a new spin, but it was well done.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Truelies, that "clip" was so cool. I made a shortcut to it so I can email it around, I know my brother-in-law will get a kick out of it, I think I'll even send it to my dad as I'm sure he will agree that Bush & Co., are bunholes,

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Care to expand with some examples? Not saying the LP does or does not lie, just wondering what it was you had on your mind when you posted that. [edit on 20-10-2004 by cavscout]

Same here, I dont doubt they lie but would love to see your list maybe we can compare the Libertarian lies to the ones from the big two and see which party lies the most

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I loved the quick clip with Jeb...

Poor Jeb, always looming in the shadow of big bro and daddy.....while we in FL sqaunder under his "reign"...thank God someone finally threw his poor and desolate ass into the loop...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nice alert on the clip, keep those coming!!!

MK

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Was that posted by someone commenting on the blog, or is it part of the blog itself? I looked and couldn't find it, but if it was part of the main blog I have a couple of problems with that. But I'll keep them to myself until I find out.

It was a hilarious commentary, and the band that sings that song is getting a lot of exposure they never would have! It's always cool to see something like that happen to a local-type band.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join