It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amidst all this voting for puppets no one seems to talk about SHADOW GOVERNMENT....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I heard this story on the Oct 21 Conspiracy Show (with richard syarette radio show)

Bill Clinton wanted to know what happned to JFK and also wanted to know what happened at Roswell. He got someone to look into it. The guy got no good answers. He did some more inquiries and eventually he was told something like this....

"Listen, you're only here for 4 or 8 years and then you're gone. Many of us are here permanently and we only give out info on a need to know basis and you don't need to know!"

Then later a reporter asked him "what happened with your investigation???" bill told her.... "Well I found out there's a gov behind the gov and there's a lot of things I'm not privy to." (or something like that)

So do you think there's a shadow gov? And if so why and what do you know about them yourself?

edit on 8-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
he was told something like this....

bill told her.... "Well I found out there's a gov behind the gov and there's a lot of things I'm not privy to." (or something like that)

I feel you on this topic, I really do.. but you might want to have more accurate quotes, or better yet, even
sources before I'm going to discuss these instances with a fully invested interest

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
In any case.. yes there is an unbelievable amount of sufficient evidence to make the case of a shadow government, and many of it comes from citable sources. I recommend getting G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island". It's about the true history of money and America, and it's largely based off of documented quotes from those on the inside.

But just in case your intrigue isn't confined to your time on the internet, and you're going around telling sheeple in your life about these things without being able to accurately quote people or provide documentation to the fact that they really said it, you should know that they'll likely take it with a grain of salt. And it'll weaken your argument in matters which you do have real evidence.

Edit to add: Thanks for including those videos though. They look great and I'm looking forward to watching them.
edit on 8-11-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My sources indicate there is a *very* deep and far stretching shadow government, that spans globally except in China.

Some of your key players are to found in the commitee of 300.

The main infiltrated parties are Russia and America - and its inception was British Israel.

I've only been on this journey of investigation for the last 6 months - I'm sure it would take more than a life time to even begin to understand the scale we're dealing with.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
In any case.. yes there is an unbelievable amount of sufficient evidence to make the case of a shadow government, and many of it comes from citable sources. I recommend getting G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island". It's about the true history of money and America, and it's largely based off of documented quotes from those on the inside.

But just in case your intrigue isn't confined to your time on the internet, and you're going around telling sheeple in your life about these things without being able to accurately quote people or provide documentation to the fact that they really said it, you should know that they'll likely take it with a grain of salt. And it'll weaken your argument in matters which you do have real evidence.

Edit to add: Thanks for including those videos though. They look great and I'm looking forward to watching them.
edit on 8-11-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

I would never talk to everyday people about what we talk about in here. They don't understand any of it. They think you're crazy if you start trying to explain any of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
My sources indicate there is a *very* deep and far stretching shadow government, that spans globally except in China.

The main infiltrated parties are Russia and America - and its inception was British Israel.

I've only been on this journey of investigation for the last 6 months - I'm sure it would take more than a life time to even begin to understand the scale we're dealing with.

Here's my theory, this commitee of 300 or 500. Above them they say is the counsel of 13. Are those 13 demon possessed people? Not in a crazy way but in a way in which the demons give the counsel specialized powers that allow them to control everything and everyone? Or do you think they are just ordinary people?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Reptillians,Alien Greys,Satan,and his demons,?
Who can say what humanity is slaved to?
ItWhatever it is, its older than we think........
What real chance does the human race have against telepathic powers of mind control?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I too, would like a source link, because I can't imagine Clinton making those sort of statements.

That being said, if it is true, then it is just one more piece of information that does make me question exactly what is going on behind the curtain.

I read about things, connect the dots, and a picture emerges that seems to indicate there is a shadow government, but how accurate is this, when I am on the outside looking in? And even if I were on the "inside" how would I really know when everything is vaguely alluded to, it is "above my pay grade" or there is nothing concrete? I just do not think it is possible to say for sure one way or the other.

But all those little pieces do add up and after awhile, I begin to think, the chances are there is something underhanded going on in our governments, to what degree and how organized it is I have no clue. I live between two worlds....the regular world, and the conspiracy world, I walk in both, but belong to neither.

If this is legit, then it is just another piece in my puzzle, but my puzzle is far from complete.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Here's my theory, this commitee of 300 or 500. Above them they say is the counsel of 13. Are those 13 demon possessed people? Not in a crazy way but in a way in which the demons give the counsel specialized powers that allow them to control everything and everyone? Or do you think they are just ordinary people?

And who are the council of 13?

13 Bloodlines?

That picture has put alot of well known groups down together on the same peice of paper - but I can see flaws in the heirachy already. Not that I'm and exspert - but its placed the Scroll and & Key above the KGB - which is just non-sense lol.

Then again - all we can do is speculate.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am more interested in how than who. The shadow government, by whatever names, uses control of capital to keep the proles of the world in their place. Money is the main weapon and only a few nations have not yet succumbed to its ultimate control of all production and trade. The exceptions to that rule are a few remaining Arab states that hold to Sharia law which forbids usury lending of capital. So these Sharia dudes who we are told are so evil are the last buffers between the shadow government and the ENTIRE world. And, of course, you'll note which country's armies are used by the shadow government to beat those malcontents into submission, those already conquered. Why do the soldiers of nations already enslaved by a few capital control freaks fight so hard to maintain the shadow government's physical control over all? Misery loves company? Stupidity?

Most of the world is now nothing but an open air prison where the inmates are held captive behind gold bars and silver bars and barrels of oil ... denominated by paper chits? God, how they must laugh at us.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

but its placed the Scroll and & Key above the KGB - which is just non-sense.

Not really.

Only those who are spiritually minded will understand that the fallen angels (who pull many strings) really exist.

Ask a KGB, CIA, MI6, Mossad mud monkey about Heaven and Hell and they will probably hit you. They are athiests who don't believe in the fallen angels.

Therefore they are a long way down the information ladder.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
JFK did a whole speech on shadow government and died of a skull flap that found him losing his gray matter.

Pretty sure people don't talk about it because that image is burned into their psyche.

truth11.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
I too, would like a source link, because I can't imagine Clinton making those sort of statements.

That being said, if it is true, then it is just one more piece of information that does make me question exactly what is going on behind the curtain.

I read about things, connect the dots, and a picture emerges that seems to indicate there is a shadow government, but how accurate is this, when I am on the outside looking in? And even if I were on the "inside" how would I really know when everything is vaguely alluded to, it is "above my pay grade" or there is nothing concrete? I just do not think it is possible to say for sure one way or the other.

But all those little pieces do add up and after awhile, I begin to think, the chances are there is something underhanded going on in our governments, to what degree and how organized it is I have no clue. I live between two worlds....the regular world, and the conspiracy world, I walk in both, but belong to neither.

If this is legit, then it is just another piece in my puzzle, but my puzzle is far from complete.

source: Oct 21, 2012 radio show "The Conspiracy Show" (hosted by Richard Saryette) That's exactly what they said on the show!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

what clinton said was

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me too. I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to, or that career bureaucrats have waited out..."

and

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it."

edit on 11/8/2012 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by r2d246

what clinton said was

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that reveal things, and if there were, they were concealed from me too. I wouldn’t be the first president that underlings have lied to, or that career bureaucrats have waited out..."

and

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it."

edit on 11/8/2012 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

Same diff! but thanks for proving my point. I'm not making this stuff up out of thin air

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
not so much a shadow government, but definetly a corporate owned one..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 12MoonCats

and those plans of corporate take-over we'r formed in the 70s but didnt become a full reality until Reagan deregulated everything allowing big corporations to do as they please and has been that way since..thier power growing and yours not. their pockets growing and yours not.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Council of 13 or 7.

They are the real illuminated ones.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by r2d246

Council of 13 or 7.

They are the real illuminated ones.

I have a theory on those. They're human but extrodinarily demon possessed, and by fallen arch angels. And not in a destructive crazy fashion but rather in a way that gives them super human abilities. Similiar abilities to those of the arch angels. Like they probably can do all kinds of stuff. That's what likely easily establishes a hierachial control over the human race. Like a human with those powers could control others very easily. And by doing so satans army only has to control a few key humans in order to have top down structure to control the whole world. Like as long as the 7 or however many control the 13 that say control the 300 then the agenda is set. Like the 300 are kings, queens, presidents, corporate heads, cult leaders etc etc. As long as they're under control they then know the agenda to control there massive groups and keep things following whatever scheme has been orchestrated. The only problem to all of them is when they die they go to hell, poor bassterds.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

What do know about the council of 300?

I heard there was a council of 7 also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join