It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians- Born and Caged Christians defend your faith or go to hell!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyC
Amuk said it well

God layed down his laws and told us if we dont obey we will go to hell- where is the love??

Also Jesus said 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' - what does this sound like to you?? to me it sounds like 'lie down like the pissant you are and just take it you'l get what you deserve if you just shut the hell up'- where is the love??

the love lies in the fact you can make the wrong choices all your life but in a moment in the twinkeling of the eye call apon the son slain for our sins an be instantly forgiven Believe me the choice to kill your only child to save someone really beneath you shows a love to abundant that noone or nothing can top it

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

"blessed is he that stays true to the faith of God thru to the end for the shall be martyres for God and Christ Jesus and when the last martyre has died so shall the final angel utter these words "IT IS DONE" and it shal sound like the thunder rolling.....and he who as not repented shall be sealed with the mark of the beast and he who takes the mark of the east shall suffer judgement for every knee shall bow every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and they that are sealed and dont appear in the book of life shall suffer the second death the death of the sole and they shall be cast away from the presence of God"

drbryankkruta the bible says a lot of things that are not true, i wouldnt take it literally. for example in the bible it says that God will strike me down for opposing him

Look im still here!, either God is intimidated by me, or he was lying what do you think?

Dont just take the bible at face value apply your mind and engage your critical thought and ask yourself if you agree with it.

God told Joshua to Destroy the canannites- did you agree with this? i see a racist genocidal maniac here, not a God

God let homosexuals be executed- did you agree with this? I dont......think about it

The reason i am posting this thread is because i believe that the majority of christians will not even think about opposing God word because they fear eternal damnation. I am saying that their misplaced trust or belief if you will has enslaved them.

NO sir NO sir It can happen to you right now just for that in the context you just put forth ....but that confirms the part of the new covenant of God with man after he flooded and killed the whole earth except Noah and those in the Ark God made a promise that there shall never be a repeat of that level of punishment and stricking anyone dead on the spot is the same thing billions of people right now are probably due it right this second ....but again shows us love and dependability in the truth of his word

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Okay, let me get emotional then. I love God and defend my faith. Long story short, I dared whatever existed beyond human-kind (God, Zeus, Satan, whatever) to show itself and I would believe. I got my answer but not as expected. The Devil said if all you need is to see in order to believe, then here I am! After seeking salvation from this hell chasing me, that's when I bumped (figuratively) into God.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay Ive lost track I got a little behind here so give me a few minutes to make notes and then I will quit being rude and not answering you back .....please be patient because I want to put as much input as it requires to help this discussion along....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Do you mean perhaps as some sort of divine test?
seperate the faithful from the unfaithful?
That is what i believe most christians DO see it this way

The way i see it is God gave me and you the power of critical thought and if he really does love us he will understand us and why we do the things we do he may even give you a cookie and pat on the head for trying to understand things a little better

Okay to this I commend the response for it is right on although the cookie part may not happen lol God makes no demands other than fallow 10 small rules and pass the word of the Bible along without judgement or persicution of those who refuse it as for the rest it is a history book and a future book and a future history book telling of all things for all time and its from the beginning to today 20/10/04 in the modern english calender sorry lost my translation matrix so cant tell you in God's calender but I think this year is 5757 or 5758 in it ......this bible is alost an entertainment book offering parables to challenge the mind ,music to sing in praise , poems of peace love and hate.....as well as this book tells of the abounding sacrifice made by your creator that was so meaningful it was dont by making his son flesh so us lowly insignificant creatures and judge and kill him for our own salvation I mean common where in lies the problem where by slavery is the only explanation of the truth is slavery and mind control ....please see the lite guys this is a choice only you can make and people like me can set all day and try to walk you thru it but you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink...but I care enough even for those who hate me my love for God that they would have me dead that Im willing to stay here for the rest of my time left here on this earth...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
It is seldom that i have seen so much drivel and stereotyping of anything on ATS. Honestly unless you can base something on a firm fact rather withdraw this thread. At best it belongs in the trash, I understand that English is obviously not your first language and maybe most of your points are getting lost in translation. I would suggest you read the thread on Christianity not being natural.

Namaste
Mynah

OK the words of God as I have placed them here are all truth and where truth before you where even here to call them baseless undocumented facts and the believe is only unnatural when you are blinded by satans will to keep you blind of the truth God said that would be the case also way before you where a twinkel in you dads eyes and from Genisis to the book of Revelation almost every thing in it has already happened and after the fact that the Bible was written.

Note that was not for mynah it was for the person she was responding to unless I am now so confused that its the other way around

[edit on 20/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
WHEW [DR K. Sighs deeply] I think I'm caught up now and got everyone so If I still missed you then throw a rock at me , (no pun intended) and I will get right on it......man my fingures hurt now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join