It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is legitimate, Australia/American Corp is not !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi,
Came across this clip today.If you can concentrate longer than a goldfish and the problem's of the world are because most cannot.I ask you my friend's to patiently sit through a 55 minute documentry.It starts with one man's legal battle with the Australian Authorites (cough).It's start's a little dull, finally getting to the background story around 8-10 minutes.By 45 minute's the result's of his battle start to show.What is exposed of the American registed Australian Corporation will be new to most. Including most Australian's.
I do this because everything included is legitimate.How do I know ? Because I share this man's story. I have personally been threatened several times by 2 Federal Department's and one State in recent year's.Each time I have fought fire with fire and with no legal representation.I won everytime.So much that I have become vertially untouchable and hand's off .Any problems are now waived in minutes via a direct phone call.
Know you right's and your enemy.This is valuable information,you never know when you can face such problem's and potentially you are all subseptable, simply going about your everyday activities.Learn about the farce that is Ausralia Corp.

This information is valid,no matter where you are in the world.If I can do it so can you. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

Your friend the 13TH

edit on 7-11-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Just bookmarking mate. Up to the part with the ultra-sweet vette ... back to the vid

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I posted about this at the end of last month;
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread894678/pg1#pid15236484

You should see the response I got O_o

I'm glad others are finding it.
edit on 7/11/2012 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

I've just got past the distracting 'upturned collar thingie' and am now starting to sit up and take serious notice ...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Looks very interesting, downloading from the tube to watch later, thanks mate for posting this up

Star and Flag for you

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Quite the eye opener ...

Research is called for ... could be nasty.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
8:18 WTF!!!!!!

attention span bigger than a gold fish = check!

watching the rest now....and interested

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
8:18 WTF!!!!!!

attention span bigger than a gold fish = check!

watching the rest now....and interested

41:00 is where you want to look.

(From my understanding of researching the subject)

Yes, the current system (in the commonwealth) is built off UCC or Admiralty Law, however, looking at 41:00 you will notice first the corporation says they will not adhere to the conditions set by Scott, they then threaten legal action from the security services of the corporation (the Police), then they appeal to Scott's "self-interest" which is to just pay the taxes and accruing storage fees. At the same time, they suggest him paying now and "fighting his claims in court",
, of course, the court being part of the same corporate structure, and by Scott even showing up his is acknowledging their authority.

Every bit of correspondence to Scott is under the presumption that Scott is part of the same system that allows them to exist. There are many ways to push this angle that he is using with the corporate governments in commonwealth states, and every now and then someone manages to get what they are after.

However, one slip up, one signature, or one acknowledgement that you are indeed part of the same system that allows them to exist, and they can tear you a new butthole. For most people, fighting them with these methods is not realistic.

You want to know the real kicker? When people are admitted into penitentiaries, they sign into contract with them upon entering. Think about that for a second. From what I'm told by a lawyer friend, they sign papers upon papers, upon papers, during their entry and throughout their stay. All being part of this whole fictitious stage show.

-

I should also note, that arguing to the illegitimacy of the current commonwealth governments and their corporate subsidiaries is just as easily reasonable to arguing their legitimacy. Because everything we have today has been built of that system, it is in effect reality. To discard every statutory law and send us back into pre 1900s, would be nearly impossible by the way the modern day operates.

It would be a revolution in just about every facet of our existence.

By everyone agreeing willingly or ignorantly to the system that is in place, makes it legitimate, in some sense...

edit on 7-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Just finished watching it. Very very interesting.

I, unfortunately, work directly with Australian Quarantine and also Customs so my job is at stake and I already have a testy relationship with them because I am already very vocal about the exorbitant fees they charge.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Two Commonwealths....?!

"A pretend made in excess of power and never has been law at all. Anybody in the country is entitled to disregard it..."

Chief Justice Latham 1942

"The constitution is not an instrument for the governement to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain governement"

Patrick Henry

still watching....and have forwarded a link already

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It is almost like we gained republic status ... and immediately sold out.

Without any of the general public being afforded any knowledge whatsoever.

Playing with people in wigs who are part of the 'elite' can not end well for men of humble intentions.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What the FUQ indeed.

This gives a whole lot of new meaning to 'Shadow Government'.

This video is a must watch for all Australians.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If someone wants to understand this better, I suggest reading the Magna Carta and also look into old thinking of the validity of government.

The Enlightenment-era British social theoretician John Locke (1632–1704) said that political legitimacy derives from popular explicit and implicit consent of the governed: “The argument of the [Second] Treatise is that the government is not legitimate unless it is carried on with the consent of the governed.”[2]

en.wikipedia.org...(political)

I don't see anything changing in my lifetime. I think the most important thing to ask yourself is what do they leave out in the public school systems. What has the most impact on people throughout their lives and is of paramount importance.

Law.

Finance.

These things are not taught to children. And really should be from the very early school years to the end. Even if all we accomplished was to begin by entertaining thoughts of old, where philosophers defined just exactly what the relationship should be by the people and their government, a dialogue opened like that for a few generations might finally see some change. Expecting this to happen overnight is unrealistic however, because the current system has developed over years, and old rights and laws have slowly been changed or eroded over centuries.

See: Common Land

Prior to the Erection of Cottages Act 1588, an Englishman could build his house on common land, if he could raise the roof over his head and have a fire in the hearth between sunrise and sunset, and claim the dwelling as his home.

But, at the same time, while regular folk had some great inalienable rights dating back hundreds of years, the feudal system that afforded them those rights didn't treat them the greatest in other ways either.

The modern world offers us many luxuries, and many things never seen to date. And, besides the letters of patent issue (I'm not sure if those were changed for all commonwealths under the corporate entity), all the statues that have passed before were legitimate. And in the current system the people at the top would be willing to swear in every patent on the books no matter what they had to declare.

In a sense, it is the people's fault. In the old days, a revolution was a very real possibility that was a ruling class' nightmare.

Today, we have angry rants on twitter. Something tells me the ruling class is not afraid as much as half the population ready to storm the Bastille.
edit on 7-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
so it boils down to the fact there are 2 entities,

the real aussie government
and a corporation with a incredibly similar name.

Next time i go through the international airport, ill be keeping an eye out at the customs and immigration department to see the wording and logo's used, because the customs at the airport isnt about fee's and i think they'd be better served a government entity than a corp.

also, I've worked at the department of public transport you see in the clip,for 2yrs... I saw how the websites were made and the letter heads created, i imagine it could very well have been as simple as the ministers of the department choosing the words

'' Australian government '' over '' the commonwealth of Australia '' purely for easy of logistics, printing etc etc.

but if true, it would be an incredible con!

edit on 7-11-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe our bank notes also lost the " Commonwealth of Australia " monika, years ago.

... Farting against thunder ....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It is/isn't, kind of/kind of not, type of "con". Ask any lawyer and they might let you in on it. But they are pretty vague, as their job is part of the system.

The thing that I'm confused about in the video, is that this was all over a car. Which was eventually given to him as a "personal effect".

Which is fine... Whatever. He has this great fancy old car that is a personal effect.

Okay but now he puts it on the road, registers and licenses it and what's that? Oh he just admitted it is a automobile, governed by the department of transport.

OOOPS!

He just agreed with the jurisdiction of the DOT and in arguments sake, of Customs, by doing that. I wouldn't be surprised if they go after him in the future. Or maybe they feel he's too much of a nuisance...

So his choices are to drive that with no plates and insurance like asshats sometimes do on YouTube claiming to be "freeman" while getting pulled over every time a cop passes them. Often getting their car towed...

-

This type of stuff is a great protest and all, but I think the real goal of these people is to support proper education and self worth (as in the worth of a human being).

-

What we have instead is groups of people looking to get stuff for free, or in some cases, or sell this idea to the unwitting who will eventually suffer from the horrible advice.

It's not about getting your cars past customs, or not paying your tickets, the actual argument is centred around the rights of people. The problem, is people are so far beyond understanding their rights or having self worth, they see the possibility of something "free" and suddenly they are championing "free-dumb."

I paid a $250 parking ticket the other day. And I was fine with it. Absolutely fine. The statutory laws created to cut holes in the bottom of my pockets have been in place before I was born (Most of them). In the end, there are many I don't agree with, but I know the way to make changes is not by passing off false information or trying to encourage that everything should be handed to us by invoking some writing from 1200AD, 1500AD or 1900AD.

It may very well need to be invoked, but it won't be the guy trying to get a cheap car that is going to change the world. The future generations need to understand that. They need to have a sense of self worth, understand what freedom really is, and when they go on to govern they can make changes as they see fit.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nope! NO! NOpe! Sorry!

Are you kidding?! This is THE parasite, the ultimate parasite, it's insidious and sneaky and gentle and slithers quietly, it gently runs it's hand up your thigh to grab you by the balls, and you don't even know when you're infected (sorry to the beautiful snakes). Another middle man with his hand out.

this is not our guilt
this is like saying to a child
"Oh well....you live there, it's your fault too"

That doesn't make sense at all

Last time I looked majority of Australians were against getting rid of the Monachy.............I wonder what she would say about this?

Is this now the divorce of the millenium where the two 'parents' (ppfffttttt!) get to fight over who's got custody?!?!
Or did they do it together?
I really have wondered why we have sat so pretty down here for so long.....
Someones nest egg perhaps.........?

Is this what full discloser and honesty will lead to? Bring it on!

The devil really is in the detail..........s/he is very sneaky

Having said all of that, watch it, but more importantly share it, this has vast implications.

Incidentally I have sent this video to both the prime minister and the queen, no sh!t.
Let's see what they have to say, I wonder who will say nothing? (as implied in the vid)
hmmmm......

"If you want it...Come and claim it!"
but
"when you've got it..........can you hold it?"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are terribly sensible about the whole thing and that in itself is disturbing. Did you sell your back bone?

Gratitude only smears so far before you realise your guts are all over the road and you are looking around wondering what happened.
Clearly our own Lawyers are part and parcel, I mean ..........they understand what they are reading, don't they?

As I said, vast implications.
Federal Police....fffwwwaaarrrrr!

The only reason to ever over complicate something is so you can cover yourSELF or sneak in something different because honesty, true honesty (FOR THE PEOPLE), is really clear cut and crystal clear always.

There was a reason they used too many words.

When you are confused you are not in your right mind, and how does that exactly equate to expected subservence, and let me lay down for you Bob?
edit on 7-11-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: :

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Last time I looked majority of Australians were against getting rid of the Monachy.............I wonder what she would say about this?

Yes, but it happened and the people didn't fight it. If the people don't stand up for it then they lay down. Tough.

You can instil a new sense of pride in people but it has to be done with some serious self-realization, and it needs to be done in a way where people understand exactly what the implications are and how their self worth determines how they are treated.

The hippie culture of throwing fits plays into the corporation. Either you are someone of character or you whine and cry until a piece of dog meat is thrown at you and you are told it's prime rib, chow down and check out the next shiny object.

Read books dated back to a hundred, two hundred, .... -years, and you get what I'm talking about. The most important thing to remember though, is that even though some things were really good in the past, there were many other things downright horrible.

Shaping the future for the better is not possible if you have unrealistic expectations.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You are terribly sensible about the whole thing and that in itself is disturbing. Did you sell your back bone?

Yes, one has to be sensible to be rational. The others leave themselves open to manipulation. The others are the ones that cause the messes to begin with.

Problem

Reaction

Offered solution with alternative motives.

-rinse repeat-

(formula that has been used for centuries)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join