It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Really is Dead!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
But I absolutely guarantee you the the spacing of your eyes, width of your nostrils and position of your ears is precisely the same. This is not just some idea I came up with, they've been using this technique for decades to identify corpses. Take a look at the GIF of Ray Davies on the first page again. Those pictures are 19 years apart. And as to the second to last post, don't you see? That is the proof that the government was involved; they're the only ones powerful enough to keep everybody silent. Again, A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO KNEW THIS GUY ARE DEAD, and not under natural circumstances. Read the post about mysterious deaths a couple of posts up again.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Your face may get fatter or more wrinkled, but I absolutely guarantee you that the shape of your skull is exactly the same as it was when you were around 25 years old. This is not just some idea I came up with. They have been using this technique for decades to identify corpses.
Why don't you try it yourself. Take a picture from your twenties where your looking strait into the camera and take another one from now and crossfade them together. I guarantee you that the spacing and indent of your eyes, the width of your nose, and the position of your ears will remain precisely the same.
But you seem to have missed the fact that I included a young and old comparison of the imposter for just this purpouse. Look at it again; the only thing that changes is the side of the chin, the upper lip and the corners of the eyelids. Everything else remains precisely proportioned, and these pictures are 35 years apart!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Your face may get fatter or more wrinkled, but I absolutely guarantee you that the shape of your skull is exactly the same as it was when you were around 25 years old. This is not just some idea I came up with. They have been using this technique for decades to identify corpses.
Why don't you try it yourself. Take a picture from your twenties where your looking strait into the camera and take another one from now and crossfade them together. I guarantee you that the spacing and indent of your eyes, the width of your nose, and the position of your ears will remain precisely the same.
But you seem to have missed the fact that I included a young and old comparison of the imposter for just this purpouse. Look at it again; the only thing that changes is the side of the chin, the upper lip and the corners of the eyelids. Everything else remains precisely proportioned, and these pictures are 35 years apart! The Real Paul/False Paul comparison, however, is only 9 months apart.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
To the administrator, sorry about all those duplicates . Didn't realize I had moved on to the next page. You can delete those first two.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As to the previous question about the family staying silent, this only proves that it had to be a government operation. They're the only ones who could keep everybody silent. John released an album called "DOUBLE Fantasy" and was killed shortly thereafter by a "lone nut" who up until that point had led a completely normal life. Go back to the post about "Mysterious deaths" for a further listing of people close to the imitator who died mysteriously.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hahaha, who played the arena neer me the otherday then

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is a copy and paste....... link below....

www.eeggs.com...

This cover is chock full of "Paul is dead" goodies. For those of you who haven't heard about this rumor, here's an abridged version.
After a Fab Four studio session that went badly, Paul got PO'd and sped away in his car. Cruising down the road, Paul saw a sweet looking meter maid (Lovely Rita). Unfortunately, he didn't see an on-coming car, so he crashed and was decapitated.
The other Beatles buried Paul and got a look-alike (Billy Shears) to take his place. They evidently felt kinda bad about it so they left clues in almost all of their albums. Anyway, here's Abbey Road:
1. Look at the license plate on the white car in the background. The numbers say "28IF". Paul would have been 28 IF he had survived from the car crash! Get it?
2. Crossing the road, John is dressed like a priest, Ringo: a paul bearer, the Paul-lookalike: a dead guy, and George: a grave digger
3. The fake Paul has a cig in his right hand. Everybody knows that the REAL Paul was left handed.
4. "Paul" isn't wearing shoes, a symbol of death in Greece.
5. "Paul" looks like he has a big crack in his head, symbolizing the car crash.
On the back....
6. You see a woman walking away. That's Lovely Rita the meter maid that distracted Paul.
7. Connect the dots to the left of the "The Beatles" sign. It makes "3" symbolizing the number of remaining Beatles.
8. To the right of the Beatles sign, there is a light/shadow figure that looks like a skull.
9. There is a crack in the wall through "The Beatles" sign symbolizing the breakup of the group.
Have fun finding them! It's awesome!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
here's an interesting site........reverse speech........on Paul M.......

www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
digilander.libero.it...
THE LINK ABOVE IS ONE OF THE BEST SITES FOR PROOF FOR PICTURES BECAUSE OF IT COMPARISONS....The below links are also interesting.

uberkinder.5u.com...
www.beatlesagain.com...
www.angelfire.com/ct/scrmgdasys

www.geocities.com...

catless.ncl.ac.uk...

www.llangynwyd62.freeserve.co.uk...

www.amuseyourself.com...

classicrock.about.com...

www.urbanlegends.com...

www.turnmeondeadman.net...

top topics

<< 1   >>