It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Really is Dead!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. I thought you guys might be interested in this. Go to www.anycities.com... to learn the truth about Paul McCartney. We also have a little "Paul is Dead" discussion group going at forum.onecenter.com...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If paul is dead then who is he:

???????????????

XAOS

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Probably an attempt to get some hits on that site he linked. And if not, this is one of the most ridiculous posts Ive ever read.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"If paul is dead then who is he:"

Silly xaos, thats a reptiod imposter whose music is part of the conspiracy to warp your mind and take over the world in the name of satan, it could also be the leader of the new world order Abraham is looking for.

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought that was Al Sharpton.

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nice one

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Did anybody here actually take two minutes and look at the damn site? You might not be so skeptical if you did.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is old news.

Call me gullible. I already agree.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Some of you might have gotten the impression that my site is just a rehashing of the rumors from the 60s; it is not. It is a very meticulous facial comparison of front views, side views, and observations of numerous plastic surgery scars. I don't go into any speculation about the how's or why's until the point is proven. Please just take a few minutes to take read through the facial comparison; I guarantee you will be stunned. Here's that link again www.anycities.com...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Man, that is some weird stuff there. I wonder if it's true or not. If it is...damn...three down, one left. If not...still sucks...2 down, 2 left.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hey, maybe you�re on to something. I've noticed that on the cover of 'Led zeppelin early days' the band look young and relatively fresh, but on the cover of 'Led Zeppelin latter days' with the same poses a few years later they all look haggard, done in, and as if they'd all consumed vast amounts of drugs and vodka! One of thems even got a beard!
WTF's going on there!?

This story is as old as the hills, and is a load of tripe. They deliberately done the no shoes pose on Abbey Road as a result of the 'Paul�s dead' rumours. They do have a sense of humour you know.

It would be easy to check anyway, just take a recording of Paul's voice from before he supposedly died, and use some voice analysis software to check it against the presents Paul�s voice. Simple.

By the way, I did go to the site, but none of the pics were working.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
First of all, he is not older or more haggard at all; the pictures I use are 9 months apart. And you obviously didn't read the section on head size and shape. The imposter's head is an inch and a half taller and half an inch thinner! There is absolutely no way for a grown man's head to change shape like that. Take a look at the plastic surgery section as well.
And that's a good point about the voice, only you don't even need software. Just listen to the original version of Yesterday and compare it to the version from Give My Regards to Broadstreet. The difference is painfully obvious. And before you say that he simply "got older", try comparing someone else's voice (like, say, Robert Plant's) and see how little their voice changes in that amount of time.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
About the pics not working, the GIFs take a bit of time to load. If that isn't the problem, try pressing reload or choosing "show picture" individually. I know they're there.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So WHY was he replaced I read the front page it said you'd discuss that and I didn't see a link saying WHY so I didn't feel like reading it all as I have a migrane that wont go away

So why did they replace him and who did it?

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, think of the cultural significance of the Beatles. If you put any stock in the idea that secret powers have been covertly gaining control over the government, wouldn't they necessarily have to gain control of the culture, too?

I think they needed Paul and the Beatles to promote acid use (don't forget, '___' was a major part of the MK-Ultra mind control experiments) in order to bring on the acid explosion and shift our culture to where it is today; and I also don't think Paul would have done acid. The imposter has talked about this before, how he (meaning Paul) was the last one to do acid and was "seen to stall within the group". What if Paul HAD done acid and then denounced it's use? I don't think the government could take that chance.

This is all speculation though. But the fact is, this IS a different guy. Again, go to the section "Head Size and Shape" for the truly undeniable proof.

There's more about all this at the Paul is Dead forum linked to in the top post. No flamers though!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Let's also not forget how many people have died who were very close to this imposter. There's John, of course; you don't really believe that "lone nut" story, do you? And then there's the lead singer from Badfinger, the first band that the imposter produced, who "committed suicide" suddenly and unexpectedly.
And then there's that other "lone nut" who somehow managed to get past George's security; his armed guards, and an electrified fence; and stabbed him and his wife right in their bedroom.
There's Brian Jones from the Rolling Stones, who was friends with the Beatles (he played a little on Yellow Submarine) and would have noticed the change. And of course there's the Beatles manager Brian Epstien, who "commited suicide" out of the blue without any warning.
Quite a few friends to die under mysterious circumstances, wouldn't you say; and yet no one has ever really tried to hurt "Paul", have they?

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I wasn't commenting on your pictures, as I couldn't see them. Just giving a sarcastic angle to your hypothesis.

People in high-pressure situations age and change considerably, and at a higher rate than normal. Take a look at Tony Blair just as he got into office, and what he looks like now, or the president for example. Peoples facial features can change, some people that knew me a few years ago and meet me now have said that the entire shape of my face has changed. It does happen.

Voice recognition software would help to prove the matter; your insistence that his voice is different to your ears does not.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm torn.
There are considerable changes in the pictures and I was stunned but I am still a little skeptical I just don't see how this would have happened without someone saying something since, for example "the real Pauls" family.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Funniest thing I've seen!

Y'know, you could do the same for pictures of me as I'd aged... I've several pictures of myself (and some film footage too) where you'd swear I had been kidnapped by the pod people or something.

Toooo hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join