It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Toughest Sheriff will....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
America's toughest Sheriff Joe Arpaio has won again and will remain America's toughest Sheriff for the next 4 years.

At age 80, Sheriff Joe will continue to serve the inmates of Maricopa County all the pink amenities and green bologna they can handle at tent city. Don't like tent city? Don't commit crimes in Maricopa County.

Yes America, you will still see Joe on your national tube cracking down on illegal immigrants and human traffickers.

Yes America, you will still see Joe protecting the residents of Maricopa County from hardcore gangs and criminals.

Hats off to the Sheriff and Arizona Governer Jan Brewer who carry the utmost fortitude in standing up to the bullies in Washington DC. May you stay safe and protected.

Flame away liberals, Arizona will continue to be a thorn in your side.

www.sheriffjoe.org...
edit on 6-11-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

At age 80, Sheriff Joe will........

Have a heart attack soon.

He doesn't eat well, he's out of shape, he's old and he stresses a lot.

My biggest problem with Arpaio is that he's so technical and anal about what the law is, he loses sight of the fact that the majority of the people in that county don't agree with him. He's all about doing the bidding of those who vote for him and doesn't take into consideration anyone else.

So why don't they vote him out you say? That's a good question. My money is on the fact that if everyone who doesn't like him voted, he'd be unemployed. Christ, he's 80. Why does he even WANT to work?

The point is, the numbers add up to where a minority of the county population votes for Arpaio, but within that minority, the majority are the silver surfers up in Sun City and the likes who "like the way he thinks" Which is antiquated by current Maricopa county standards. And to make matters worse, you don't even have to live in Maricopa county full time to be considered a resident to where you can register to vote. I think it's a 6 month residency requirement, which is perfect for the snowbirds who still want to participate in the "Democratic" process of voting.

Yeah, that doesn't sound very democratic to me when you can have what are realistically part time residents vote for a full time Sheriff.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Not to mention that he has a ton of out of state money supporting his efforts. He out spent Penzone 7 mil to 500k, with 80% of that coming from out of state interests.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

80 huh, wonder if his heart will be able to take immigration reform.

top topics

join