It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diane Sawyer Is Positively PLOWED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh my word. I wish I had video or a picture or... something. Tune into ABC and watch. Diane Sawyer is totally drunk. I swear that "moderator" just came out "modererert". She is also giving the camera "cougar in the bar" looks. This is gonna be a great night.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
For what it's worth, tons of online streams going on, so maybe you can capture something off of websites.

I'm sure that'll help you share your jollies with everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Oh my word. I wish I had video or a picture or... something. Tune into ABC and watch. Diane Sawyer is totally drunk. I swear that "moderator" just came out "modererert". She is also giving the camera "cougar in the bar" looks. This is gonna be a great night.

She'll be wiping her nose and sniffling soon. They act fast. I once pointed out some bruises on gretchen carlson's leg and I caught FOX make up guys going over her inner thighs and legs with powder puffs, on camera, live, within seconds. The bruising was faint, but they were taking no chances since gretchen's such a hot upskirt attraction. Oh, I didn't tweet or anything. The info was relayed from the live feed 'in the sanctuary of my bedroom'.

When WLS in Chicago presented a fresh bedouin, with a lizard like appeal, I hooted that her make up was just OFF.

OH MY GOOD THIS ONE'S A TRUE REPTILE! THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT ANYMORE!

And within seconds, again, of my outburst, I caught the stage hands, in rubber gloves, changing her face as she grimaced, stationed at her desk. Four gloved hands swept two brushes over her cheekbones in a surreal, three second snippet.

I put the soundbyte 'sanctuary of the bedroom' in quotes because it's a brand new meme they are spreading in order to rub salt in the wounds of those who they surveil. They are learning exactly who has been trapped by their perfidy, albeit slowly, since they have stiff necks regarding the supernatural.
edit on 6-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

OMG!!! Found these two vids. She is trying to-talk-so-clear-ly-be-cause-she-knows-we're-all-watch-ing.... and poor George Stephanopolous! He is trying to hide that he's freaked out over her... condition, and jumping in to talk when he can, so she won't...

Here's another I found. Listen carefully at the beginning, and also at the very end...

Haven't found the blunder you mentioned in your OP, but I'm sure it's around too.

As we say in the south... She's drunk as a skunk... bless her heart!
edit on 11/7/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Wow, on this one about the 1:30 mark, she says Electrical Vote instead of Electoral Vote, and when she finishes talking, poor George looks at the camera with eyes that say "Please Help Me!!!"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

If you google "Diane Sawyer drunk" this is all over the internet.

She still looks good though for a woman in her 60's

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by Cuervo

If you google "Diane Sawyer drunk" this is all over the internet.

She still looks good though for a woman in her 60's

Yes, George Stepanopolas has aged well also... AND he's not Knee-Walking Drunk, lol...

new topics

top topics

join