It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Endorses Bush For President!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The head of Iran's security council (Hasan Rowhani) said Tuesday the re-election of President George W. Bush would be in Tehran's best interests.

"We do not desire to see Democrats take over," Rowhani said when asked if Iran is supporting Democratic Senator John Kerry against Bush.

"We should not forget that most sanctions and economic pressures were imposed on Iran during the time of Clinton" Rowhani said

"And we should not forget that during Bush's era - despite his hard-line and baseless rhetoric against Iran - he didn't take, in practical terms, any dangerous action against Iran."

Read if for yourself

I believe Iran is affraid of future sanctions that will restrict backdoor deals involving Haliburton/Carlyle Group.

Let the smoke screen clear!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What I find hilarious about this, is that had this been about how the Democrats were the preferred party; the hardcore republicans would no doubt use it as yet another reason as to why Dubya is a great president.

I'm sure they'll be able to spin this their way somehow though...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Strange how one of the members in the "axis of evil" catagory actually endorses the Bush's repubilcan administration and fears a democratic win by Kerry.

Could Kerry's debate comments carry more substance regarding the effectiveness of strong allies, UN support, inspections, sanctions etc?

join