It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montreal Area Members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm curious as to how many ATS members are from Montreal and the surrounding area (including Ottawa maybe?).

The reason I ask is to know if you would you be interested in meeting in person as a group one day/evening?

Nothing fancy, maybe just meeting up for drinks somewhere. Is this feasible?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm in the area. (30 mins. of car from MTL, north-shore)

I know at least 2 others person here who are from the area as well (Quebec more specificly), but I'd rather not name them but wait to see if they post in this thread. (respect their privacy)

Everything is possible. I wouldn't mind having a meeting sometime. But beware, when I drink I become an unstoppable speaking-machine.

Edit: BTW, this should have been posted under "Member" in BTS, or maybe Chit-Chat. Mods are probably going to move this, with reasons.

[Edited on 20-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Split the milage difference, say in Ottawa and you have my curiousity piqued.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Not a bad idea either. I wanted to go to the Toronto meeting, untill I actually knew where toronto was
lol... I thought it was not too far from Ottawa hehehehe...

BUT ! .... U guys would miss all of the beauty, marvels and fun that Montreal is.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

BUT ! .... U guys would miss all of the beauty, marvels and fun that Montreal is.

The beauty, marvels and fun of Montreal are currently dancing in Toronto at the Brass Rail

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
The beauty, marvels and fun of Montreal are currently dancing in Toronto at the Brass Rail

Nah... we just had some over and sent them there.

BTW, there already have been (or was supossed to have) a meeting for the Toronto area, so don't hi-jack our thread or change the subject. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Originally posted by deevee

Nah... we just had some over and sent them there.

BTW, there already have been (or was supossed to have) a meeting for the Toronto area, so don't hi-jack our thread or change the subject. Thank you.

Heaven forbid. I was just bumping it for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hmmm...This is a good idea as well.

Seems there a very few members in the Montreal area.

Maybe we should wait and organise something bigger next summer?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm in Ottawa...I would certainly be interested in meeting..especially if it's on my turf....You're welcome anytime Intrepid.

Lukefj

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In Ottawa as well here.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ah, am I seeing a ground swell here? BTW, thanks Luke.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm from Montreal, I live in Dorval, let me know if anyone's planning a little get together.

Oh, and if you even want to invite me

I'll be nice.

j

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm only a days drive from Montreal, but I'd go if it was during the Jazz Festival.
I love that city...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It'd be a great thing to organize an ATS outing in Montreal next summer for the International Jazzfest.

Beautiful weather, crowds of 250,000 people partying and drinking and dancing and not one fight, and oh my god man the women!

Seriously though I think it'd be a fantastic idea, especially for people who are closeby and haven't ever got to experience. I'd even be willing to check on getting a flight deal for any American ATSers, both my sisters are married to freakin pilots.

Just don't come here in the winter

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm not in Montreal, but i'am from Edmonton. Alberta !

Still a Canadian.

Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I'm not in Montreal, but i'am from Edmonton. Alberta !

Still a Canadian.

Deep

Yeah but about frozen by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Montreal is a fabulous city, especially the village. Maybe if some are coming from the US (in summer), I would recommend introducing them to the city I love the most in all of Canada; Quebec City.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm in toronto. I can't wait for the next ATS meet....

DE

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
intrepid, love your idea about doing it in Ottawa! Especially since it's where I live

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Montreal is a fabulous city, especially the village. Maybe if some are coming from the US (in summer), I would recommend introducing them to the city I love the most in all of Canada; Quebec City.

Yeah, both are fabulous city. Even tho I'd prefer it done in Montreal (especially during the Jazz Fest, that would be awesome), Ottawa would be a good idea because it's almost right on the border of Ontario and Quebec, so we'd have more chances of having people from both province.

But I agree that for people who've never been there, Quebec city is really somethign to see.

Anyway, as long as it's not more than a day of road from where I am...I should go.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join