It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panthers Back at the Same ’08 Polling Place in Philadelphia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is this the same polling station that has the huge Obama mural on the wall covered with his campaign slogans?

It is against the law to campaign inside of a polling station ... but yet Obama has a huge mural of himself? WTF

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I does not sound like the same location. However, a judge has ordered the massive mural to be covered.

Here's the scoop with a picture of the Mural in plain view of all voters who were facing it while waiting in line. Hmmmm. Gee, you think anyone will notice this mural??
Wow! Its going to be a bumpy ride

www.theblaze.com...

Former SEALS and former members of other Spec Ops units are apparently showing up to counter the efforts of NBPP and others... Observe and report!!

Former SEALs, special forces to observe, report Black Panthers at polling places
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
reply to post by jaynkeel

It would be funny if someone dressed up in some funny nerd costume & stood at the doors as well. I think it would lighten the mood and end any potential for fear caused to voters.

Just pictured The Noid from the Dominos commercials back in the 80's. It wasn't a nerd, but it was hysterical. Star for you!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't sway me or my vote at all.

My .45 beats a stick any day.

Punks who want to intimidate people.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

GO navy seals!,,,, time to open a can of whoop ass on those voter intimidaters!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join