It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our next president gives the following speech? Just a thought whats yours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some of you may have read this somewhere sometime ago. Yet others may not have. Just someones oppinion, whats yours? Wouldn't this be great to hear? You turn on the TV and Hear .
caugh,clears throat... Next President gives the following speech.

My Fellow Americans:
As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed. Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.
Before me, I have two list. One list contians the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there. The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the worlds nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening. Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell (oops) Holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruptions. Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? call someone els. In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.
On that note, a word to terrorist organizations (authors comments) Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutzy country to terrorize? Try some other country......
I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia Thanks for all your help, comrades.
We are retiring from Nato as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
I have insturcted the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many un diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be striped,shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shopes in the world. I love New York.
A speical note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not (blanking) us off for a change. Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple of extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.
Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty----- starting now. We are sick and tired of the one-way highway.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying,"dern tootin."
Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America.
To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought. blank blank blank, God Bless America. Thank you and Good night.
If your reading this thank a Teacher, if your are reading it in English thank a Soldier...
unknown author someplace in america (I didn't write this just reporting) .....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
wow, I don't know how I would react. Except to clap.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
America will have to pull out pretty much all overseas military bases and operations that have been collecting since WWII.

So doesn't this foreign policy reverse the effect of trying to conquer/globalize the world?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
From an Undisclosed Location (It is not what you think)

My fellow Americans, I am in a complex similar to Cheyenne Mountain at an undisclosed location.

Tonight I have unearthed all CAFR documents and hereby abolish the IRS, while making a transitional agreement to abolish the Federal Reserve system. Your currency is safe and will retain its value during the transition, in fact the dollar is ascending against other currencies as we include a gold factor in our transition. All future notes will be United States notes.

Whoosh crash kaboom, oops I am breaking up....Flash....raster......

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As best as I could tell, this is a quote from this site.

Actually it's posted on so many websites, that I can't count them all. Who knows who the original author was?

[edit on 20-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
From an Undisclosed Location (It is not what you think)

My fellow Americans, I am in a complex similar to Cheyenne Mountain at an undisclosed location.

Tonight I have unearthed all CAFR documents and hereby abolish the IRS, while making a transitional agreement to abolish the Federal Reserve System. Your currency is safe and will retain its value during the transition, in fact the dollar is ascending against other currencies as we include a gold factor in our transition. All future notes will be United States notes.

Whoosh crash kaboom, oops I am breaking up....Flash....raster......

The Vice President of the United States: I am taking the oath of office after continuing the late President's message. We have traced the Xaser beam location and intercepted the offending spacecraft. There a few battles in outer space right now as we speak, as our Stargate program exports offending Space aliens. We have instituted a rapid reform project for elites who were their victims for thousands of years, and who made the general public their victims by their proxy arrangement. We have more than 20 levels of succession to this message, already the Speaker of the House is in another undisclosed location. We understand fully the need for complete details that are forthcoming to our best informed electorate.

My fellow Americans, I am in another complex similar to Cheyenne Mountain at another undisclosed location.

Tonight I have unearthed all CAFR documents and hereby abolish the IRS, while making a transitional agreement to abolish the Federal Reserve System. Your currency is safe and will retain its value during the transition, in fact the dollar is ascending against other currencies as we include a gold factor in our transition. All future notes will be United States notes as well as gold and silver coin at face value.

The Constitutional right to coin money has been restored to the United States Congress. For too many years a consortium of financiers has had a stranglehold on America. They have fomented wars to create debt and heavy burdens to the people of the United States. We are hereby releasing 200 trillion dollars in trust accounts for all the American people. Each citizen shall have a guaranteed annual income of not less than 30 thousand dollars a year in silver or gold. Poverty shall be a thing of the past within this transitional period. We ask each citizen to continue at their current station, and to continue working for additional incentives we are calculating right now.

A new space corps shall explore outer space as our primary priority, while universal prosperity has created such a great incentive against crime, that we anticipate its reduction to a very small part of the population. All GM plants are now banned. F-22s are now in service to enforce the closure of Monsanto and other GM producing corporations. Other bans include fluoride and aspartame, as well as monosodium glutamate in any form. We ask all Americans to quickly dispose of fluoride toothpaste, and to use baking soda and salt on a temporary basis.

We will keep you posted as the highly developed Nordics will be landing at the White House soon. They were the first to meet with President Eisenhower, who made a great mistake accepting the greys under the undo influence of the Harriman brothers. All news outlets will broadcast the most complete possible background history in the near future.

My staff will keep you informed while the Reptilian and grey cyborg threat is totally eliminated. We look to a transition to a permanent inviolate peace through the advancement of universal incentives. An unprecedented future of universal peace and prosperity is imminent. Every precaution has been taken regarding our assistance from the Nordics, they have been tried and tested and found worthy in every way to provide helpful solutions to our
optimal transition.

Good night and God Bless the United States of America, and the entire world.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As stated in frist paragraph, that some have already seen this! Yet some have not. This was a fwd fwd fwd through email..... My apologies...........

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When a myth is created it last forever.

What foreign aid is the Uneted States still giving? Other than blackmail to North Korea, some AIDS and humanitarian help to Africa, the rest is loans or grants to buy from American companies.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If your interested in further information in regards to where your tax $$$
go. Go to Fleecing of America, it may take you several days, weeks, and months to sift through. You will find your answer.....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgtjdc
When a myth is created it last forever.

What foreign aid is the Uneted States still giving? Other than blackmail to North Korea, some AIDS and humanitarian help to Africa, the rest is loans or grants to buy from American companies.

According to this thread the total US foriegn aid budget is 19.4 Billion dollars.

1.26 billion going to fight aids
Immigration and Refugee Assistance (UNHCR IFRC) $756 million
United Nations Environment Program $323 million
International Fund for Agricultural Development $15 million

Of course no one else comes close to the funding we do, so untill ANYONE steps up and does more, they have no right to complain.

new topics

top topics

join