It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Show with Richard Sariet Oct 21, 2012 epsd, must listen....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Conspiracy Show with Richard Sariet Oct 21, 2012 epsd, must listen.... Sorry I don't know where to find it online to post it in this thread. I listen to it on my iphone using Tunein Radio app. But if someone can find the link and post it in here that would be great.

That Oct 21, epsd is one of the best I've ever heard. They talk about Roswell in detail. They talk about shadow g--v in some detail. About UFO's and other really wild stuff. It was riveting! Anyone else heard that one?

Highlights:
- They mentioned that in Roswell there was infact UFO's and Aliens (what the aleins could be defis logic to me but they said that they were still alive so my though is they could be demons as demons would never die)

- They said that Clinton mentioned to a reporter that there was a shadow g--v that runs things, and they treat the acting pres as if he's just someone who leased out the office for a few years. Not letting them in on too much.

- And they had some interesting knowledgeable guest on.

I just thought it was crazy because it was the first time I've heard an actual reasonably plausable account of shadow g00v and Roswell stuff. You have to listen to know what I'm talking about.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Richard Syrett is a radio/television host out of Toronto, Canada. Great guy and incredibly well-informed. You can check out his website HERE

His show airs live every Sunday night from 11pm - 1am EST. You can listen to the show via Zoomer Radio AM740 on the radio or you can listen to the live stream via the internet HERE

You can listen to the podcast of the Sunday October 21st show HERE

Part I: THE UNITED NATIONS AND ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

Richard welcomes film producer, author and political activist, G. Edward Griffin, to discuss how the United Nations is rapidly becoming a true world government in which all nations will be subject to its laws, taxes, and military control. He’ll describe what life would be like should this process come to completion.

Part II: THE ALIENS AND THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES

Richard and Victor Viggiani, executive director of Zland News Network, welcome a prominent Canadian UFO researcher Grant Cameron to discuss the relationship between US Presidents and the UFO/ET issue. How much or how little do the occupants of the White House known about the highly secretive US military base known as Area 51?

You can even call in and ask questions during the program!

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
oops, forgot to add that he has attracted a few affiliates out of the US lately...

WIXI ~ AM 1360 in Birmingham, Alabama
WKAC ~ AM 1080 in Huntsville, Alabama
KVNA ~ AM 600 & 104.7 FM in Phoenix, Arizona
WIMO ~ AM 1300 in Atlanta, Georgia
WBNR ~ AM 1260 in Beacon, New York
WGHQ ~ AM 920 in Kingston, New York
WLNA ~ AM 1420 in Peekskill, New York
WZGM ~ AM 1350 in Asheville, North Carolina

tune in!

join