It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The So called October Suprise.....................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
where is the so co called october suprise so amny people were expecting/ it's now the 20th of the month, the month almost done and on suprises
so many thought it will have been the capture of osama bin laden, what a joke! some thought it will have been Isreal's attack on Iran, well, they have their hands full... Well, maybe it's I know..... Early Voting, that;'s it. Is it? Or perhaps? The real suprise was no suprise at all! Hold your Breath!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've never heard of an October surprise before until I came to know the American mind-set. I think that's all it is, just an American mind-set. That is my October surprise!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It happens on the 31st. Thats the day that you get your October surprise in the U.S.

It's called Halloween!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ah, yes, so many conspiracies, so little time.

Not everything is a conspiracy; don't believe everything you hear.

UBL is still out there, we'll get him eventually, there is only so many miles you can run on this Earth, after all.
The war in Iraq will continue to be on the news, Operation Enduring Freedom will continue to go on, the Taliban have been defeated, Saddam was captured, blah blah blah.

Nothing is going to change that drastically.

God Bless America.

-wD

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
ubl , do u think , u will? I don't think so............ He will rather die than be captured.......... Why the presume that he will be captured alive, Saddam and ubl, are two diffrent entities... anyway, things will run their normal course, according to divine order.

top topics

join