It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camp .... hypothetical question for YOU.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe we should all install Scooby-Doo style trapdoors! Works for soldiers, police, zombies, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.

EDIT: Ahhh, bad video, let me find another.
edit on 5-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

So they tell you we are going to arrest you in 24 hours and give you time to think or get away?? I don't think so....if they come to your home, and your there, they see you..they aren't going to hand you a note/letter and ask you to come to a camp ..really??? someone turned you in for lieing..about food and water...so they are just going to hand you a letter and walk away??? LOL

Do you understand what life is and would be like if things were that bad? I am being serious...rules and laws are out the window, there is no asking, with martial law..
A lot of people can't grasp that...your not going on a killing spree or being Rambo, 95% or more of the people that think they will run away and think that the laws are going to protect them..wrong...in martial law the law is suspended.

Think what you want, act like... you think you know what it would be like and plan what your going to do. Good luck with your plans..once it happens...once it is behind us and we are on the other side, let us know how the plan went..meaning that you get a note, talk to the people that are there to arrest you and they give you 24 hours to figure out what to do...REALLY??????

Yeah I wanna hear that story...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
How about asking soldier for his name, and number and find out as much as you can about him. Get all your cash and stuff together. Obtain a corpse - dig one up, not kill someone.
Put corpse in house. Write a note saying you've lived at house all your life and have decided to die there.
Leave note in a prominent place outside the house.
After making sure there is no danger to life and limb of anyone, set fire to house so corpse unidentifiable (they won't check dna)
Get as far away from area as possible. If asked any questions on the way, you are Private/Corporal so and so off duty on way to visit relatives, cross fingers and hope they don't know the real soldier and they're too busy to check.
I think it's got legs.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join