It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meier versus Titor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well Meiers latest prophecies are coming true; hurricances, volanos, earthquakes on the rise. In the past few weeks, there's been several 5-7 on Richter scale, earthquakes. The hurricanes that hit the east coast, one after the other, is another rare occurrence,

Should we really be waiting for the final one? I think Meier has established himself with this 100% successful track record of predictions. We should be giving Meier much more serious consideration than we are. As for Titor, if the US elections are cancelled as he said, what will this mean for you?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Delirious
Titor claimed that in an effort to back-up the militia forces in the US, Russia nuked all the major cities in the US, as this is where a majority of the governmental strongholds were.

Not sure about your statement regarding countries wanting to invade the US, I think there are just alot of countries that don't want the US to invade them, but this is not the thread to debate that issue.

sisonek
Thanks for your theory on the proposed breakdown of the US divisions.

Gazrok
It's easy to believe that the government, using it's national forces would be able to quell an uprising by any kind of rebel force/militia, but would have to agree with Mainer. The idea of US troops being told to fire on there own citizens/friends and family, will without doubt, cause a conflict of interest, and sway a large amount of those troops to question the reasoning and to either down arms or take to the rebel cause.

Satellites and databases are of little consequence in guerilla war.

Vertu
You are correct about the lack of info regarding 9/11, it's something I noticed aswell, but my main concern was the similarities of the two prophecies regarding the civil war(s) and the 5 divisions of the US.

As for not having a need to talk about it, you don't have to, but you came to this thread for a reason of interest, and as previously mentioned, i'm not debating the existence or validity of Titor's and Meier's fantastical claims, just the similarities of a particular common claim.

vertexc
History would decide when the war actually started, I already see the US standing divided close to a 50/50 ratio.

St Udio
It seems a great many conspiracies have the 2012 date as a common factor, lets hope it doesn't turn into a self fullfilling prophecy.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You guys completely forget.... the USA is the largest civillian militia in the world.

280 million people in this country, and how many guns? Don't quote me but I read 2.1 guns per human being in the great USA.

There is no "funding" necessary.

If the people wanted to revolt a dicator-president, they would.

You would have desserters, they would never fire their M-16 on their own countrymen.

You would have shotgun militia's run by farmers, and military vets. Groups of law enforcement that went against what the government had to say.

Their are 4 guns in my home right now, for just 5 people. I would not need to be "funded" by anyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Since this is all being based on what Titor and Meier are predicting, there would be a build up to the civil war. People would start hateing other for what they beleived (what ever the cause of the civil war) and they wouldnt have to be asked to fire on each other, they simply would.

Look at our civil war. They fired on each other easily because their ideals clashed and they didnt consider each other Americans anymore, simply as "the enemy".

Titor claimed that in an effort to back-up the militia forces in the US, Russia nuked all the major cities in the US, as this is where a majority of the governmental strongholds were.

I find that as a typical movie plot. There's more threat of a nuclear attack coming from Korea than there is from Russia regardless of the situation.

Humanity has taken advantage of weakness through out time. Thats what we do. We see a weakness and we exploit it. If we were to go into civil war there would be nothing to stop them. Countries would see the opportunity to hold part of the US and they would take it.It does benifit them. If anyone nuked us it would only further the drive to over take us as we would be even weaker than before.

but this is not the thread to debate that issue.

This isnt even in the right section of the forum. Should be in the prediction area not UFO and Alien section.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Aside from the fact that the hurricanes just happened to hit populated parts of the US, the number of hurricanes this year is actually far LESS than normal...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Aside from the fact that the hurricanes just happened to hit populated parts of the US, the number of hurricanes this year is actually far LESS than normal...

No, we've had 14 named storms so far this year. 8 Hurricanes.
A "normal" year sees about 8-10 named storms.

As far as Billy and John....great fiction

I doubt things will transpire the way they predicted (not impossible though), still great reads nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Meant no slight on you, nor did mwm1331 from appearances, but at Meier and Titor... (why so defensive?)

As for prophecy, a broken clock is right twice a day... For every correct prediction, there are many more incorrect ones....

*goes back to scribbling with his crayons*

Defensive, cos' I was looking for constructive input, and take those crayons out of your mouth.

i agree koka and while the crayons statement is a little defensive it is interesting that two seperate statements have been made that are very similiar, but i dont think we will ever know until the next few years play out

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's not the quantity. How common is the recent hurricance episode on the east coast? Not very common at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
there was a claim meier has a 100% success rate. Can that be verified ?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As much as I believe Global Warming is a reality, nature has a history of occasionally creating freaky weather patterns, and I don't believe we will be able to do a lot about it, but it's still better to air on the side of caution.

It's hard to believe that all the pollutants released by humankind is not having a detrimental effect on the environment, it's just a little hard to prove. I suppose it's like proving smoking causes cancer, something that was debated and denied by the manufacturers and couldn't be proven for years, but how anyone could have smoked and not believed that inhaling cigarette residue is not going to have a detrimental effect beggars belief.

I guess we are free to choose to live in denial.

p.s. Hi, I'm Koka, I'm a smoker.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If there is going to be a civil war, I believe it will be more of a political war instead of an arms war. You know, Democrats vs. Republicans.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My goodness...! This topic is virtually endless...? These guys are loonatics, not time travellers..!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Fellow ATS-ers:

Just for the record, Meier's prophecy on the U.S. civil war(s) causing a territorial division into five parts was published in 1981 in his 400+ page book "Prophetien und Vorraussagen" (Prophecies and Predictions). I have a copy.

Possible scenarios:
Titor copied Meier (German version only).
Titor and Meier coincide on similar info, amazingly.
TItor and Meier are both the real deal and we're all toast by 2015!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I think you've got it right the first time... Since Billy came before Titor, I'd say Titor copied it off of Billy.

Question for Billy, how would we have TWO Civil Wars? Not to mention, the fact that even ONE could never succeed... Sorry, but all the conspiracy nuts and militiamen in the world aren't going to succeed against the NWO commanding US troops. Any civil war would be squashed asap. That is why this isn't prophecy, it's sci-fi.

*spits his crayons out*

Gazrok, this post made my day. I always love reading a post where someone claims some paranormal prophecy is bunk, and explains why in terms of how the NWO/Illuminati wouldn't let it happen. Calling it 'science fiction' just clinched it for me

Pot? Kettle? Anyone here colorblind?

[edit on 11-19-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I may be not looking at this right,but how could Titor copy this prophecy from Meier when

Isn't the entire titor story lifted from a sci-fi novel, "alas babylon' or some such?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The idea of US troops being told to fire on there own citizens/friends and family, will without doubt, cause a conflict of interest, and sway a large amount of those troops to question the reasoning and to either down arms or take to the rebel cause.

If even a core of the military holds to the federal government then they will simply win. In the event of a civil war in the us, no one is going to be following the geneva conventions or any other rules of war. 'rebel' strongholds, and thats exactly what the opposition will be painted as, dastardly rebels, terrorists, fighting against the homeland (which will sway -lots- of national soldiers to stick to their responsibilities), will be hit with chemical weapons, nerve agents, biological weapons and tactical nukes. the rebels will have, what exactly, conventional arms, and not even very sophisticated ones of those? No tanks, no apcs, not mass stores of hazmat suits and hermetically sealed tanks and trucks. No airforce or navy and probably not a very happy civilian population to contend with too. As far as satellites being useless, they'll be tracking troop movements across the country and raining down or at least guiding weapons that wouldn't be used in any conventional war.

There is -no- hope for any rebellion against the government, unless it came from the military command structure itself. Smaller subunits will be gassed and flamed out of existence. They're all given bio vaccinations, I am sure that there is a 'back door' of sorts, something that allows a modified strain of their own bioweapons to be effective in the case of general uprisings or mutinies. Heck, theoretically it could be tailored down to be specific to entire units. Anyone 'switching sides' is going to be blasted out of existence. THere isn't going to be time to contemplate the issues or the validity or the claims of the rebels, its going to be open rebellion, issuance of orders, and executions of individuals or units that don't respond, taking moments, not months.

History would decide when the war actually started, I already see the US standing divided close to a 50/50 ratio.

Yes, but divided over a choice of president, moral legislation, and foreign policy, not national existence.

Salacious
Their are 4 guns in my home right now, for just 5 people.

And how many anti-aircraft batteries or air purification systems? How extensive are you undergound heremetically sealed tunnels and are they interconnecting with a network of other rebel tunnels? Are their water delivery systems compatible with yours or if they are mixed will you be drinking their sewage? How are you four guns and family going to defend themselves against clouds of vx gas? What good are shotgun militias when their members are having their backs broken from nerve agent induced spasms? How is anyone going to be able to aim an RPG that -won't- knock out a striker with its explosive armour addition when the chemical-nerve gas has caused their stomach and intestines to be forced out through their own mouths? Can't swing a bazzoka properly when you're tripping on your own guts.

delirious
I find that as a typical movie plot

Indeed, the titor story is a pretty typical 'militia man' wankfest fantasy.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Nygdan]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join