It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Undecided Voters

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I keep seeing the polls giving both candidates around 46% and a lot of talk about WHY the rest havent made up their minds.

My question is, I wonder how many of 8% have already made up there minds and the person they want is NOT one of the names on the Poll? I wonder if the polls even MENTION any one but Bush and Kerry? And if the choose a third party candidate if the news would have guts to say it?

In other words I wonder if instead of undecided they are voting Third party? Wouldnt that be SWEET?

I think we are going to have two things

One of the largest turnouts in a long time.

Any thoughts?

A lot bigger share going to third partys.



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My hope for this election is a strong win by bush with badnarik getting 5%.
I disagree with the lbertarian foreign policy platform but most of thier domestic issues are spot on. Personally I would love to see the libertarians get that national funding for 2008.



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"CHESTER, MN—In a major policy address at the Mayo Clinic Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry drew a sharp distinction between himself and President Bush by championing unfettered scientific exploration of embryonic stem cells, which experts say could hold the cure to Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Kerry's ailing campaign.

"The possibilities are limitless, both for science and my campaign," said Kerry, who enjoyed a bump in the polls after the debates but is still struggling to secure a lead over Bush. "If adequately funded, stem-cell researchers might find cures for hundreds of diseases, from diabetes to cancer. And, if the nation would focus on my opponent's ideological extremism, I might get elected.""

www.theonion.com...



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
"CHESTER, MNIn a major policy address at the Mayo Clinic Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry drew a sharp distinction between himself and President Bush by championing unfettered scientific exploration of embryonic stem cells, which experts say could hold the cure to Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Kerry's ailing campaign.

"The possibilities are limitless, both for science and my campaign," said Kerry, who enjoyed a bump in the polls after the debates but is still struggling to secure a lead over Bush. "If adequately funded, stem-cell researchers might find cures for hundreds of diseases, from diabetes to cancer. And, if the nation would focus on my opponent's ideological extremism, I might get elected.""

www.theonion.com...


More power to him. Stem-Cell's are the key to everything, even his win.

I have hopes that with this research, We as humans will learn how we can live for thousands of years instead of a 80 or 90 years.



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
"CHESTER, MNIn a major policy address at the Mayo Clinic Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry drew a sharp distinction between himself and President Bush by championing unfettered scientific exploration of embryonic stem cells, which experts say could hold the cure to Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Kerry's ailing campaign.

"The possibilities are limitless, both for science and my campaign," said Kerry, who enjoyed a bump in the polls after the debates but is still struggling to secure a lead over Bush. "If adequately funded, stem-cell researchers might find cures for hundreds of diseases, from diabetes to cancer. And, if the nation would focus on my opponent's ideological extremism, I might get elected.""

www.theonion.com...



What does any of this have to do with undecided voters???



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a really hard time believing there are really any
undecided voters out there. What the heck is there to
be undecided about??? The candidates positions are
very clear. Everything has been talked about.

If someone is undecided at this point then they must
be bi-polar or something. It's not like the choices are
similar in any way.



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have a really hard time believing there are really any
undecided voters out there. What the heck is there to
be undecided about??? The candidates positions are
very clear. Everything has been talked about.


That is my point. I dont think they ARE undecided I think they are for third party candidate but the media will not admit it and call them undecided instead than admit almost 10% of the country does not EITHER of the big two candidates.

I think the media is deliberatly hiding the fact.



posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Amuk, I think you are exactly right...




top topics



 
0

log in

join