It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First look at all that transpired prior the 9/11/2012 attack..

On June 6 of this year, a bomb planted at the U.S. compound in Benghazi ripped a 12-foot-wide hole in the outer wall.

On June 11, the British ambassador’s motorcade was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade, wounding a medic and doctor. The next day, the ambassador was gone, and the British Benghazi post was closed.
Ads by Google

At the same time, the Red Cross, after a second attack, shut down and fled the city.

“When that occurred,” says Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, who headed the military security team in Tripoli, “we were the last flag flying in Benghazi; we were the last thing on their target list to remove.”

On Aug. 15, at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, an emergency meeting was convened to discuss the 10 Islamist militias and their training camps in the area, among them al-Qaida and Ansar al-Sharia.

On Aug. 16, a cable went to the State Department describing the imminent danger, saying the compound could not defend itself against a “coordinated attack.”

The cable was sent to Hillary Clinton – and signed by Ambassador Chris Stevens.

On Sept. 11, Ambassador Stevens died in a coordinated attack on the Benghazi compound by elements of Ansar al-Sharia and al-Qaida.

Catherine Herridge of Fox News, who unearthed the Aug. 16 cable, calls it the “smoking gun.”

Cable sent to Hillary Clinton!!

What we now know

The State Department was following the Benghazi assault in real time.

Three emails came from the compound that night. The first described the attack; the second came as the firing stopped; the third reported that Ansar al-Sharia was claiming credit.

From an Oct. 26 report by Jennifer Griffin, also of Fox News, we now know there were two drones over Benghazi the night of Sept. 11 capable of sending pictures to U.S. commanders within reach of Benghazi, and to the CIA, Pentagon and White House.

The Bottom Line!!

But the truth is coming out, and an accounting is coming. For the character, competence and credibility of Obama’s entire national security team have been called into question.

Hillary Clinton said she takes full responsibility for any security failure by her department at the Benghazi compound. But what does that mean? Did she see the Aug. 16 secret cable sent to her by Stevens describing his perilous situation? Was she oblivious to the battle in her department over security in Benghazi?

This failure that occurred in her shop and on her watch, that Stevens warned about in his Aug. 16 cable, resulted in his death and the most successful terrorist attack on this country since 9/11.

Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?

TIme for answers

Who, then, did refuse to send help? Who did give the orders to “stand down”?

The president says he is keeping Americans informed as we learn the truth. But is that still credible?

When did Obama learn that State was following the Benghazi attack in real time, that camera-carrying drones were over the city that night, that a seven-hour battle was fought, that desperate cries for help were being turned down.

The CIA had to know all this. Did Tom Donilon of the NSC not know it? Did he not tell the president?

Where is the accountability and the transparency. 6 weeks of stonewalling and story changes has not served our nation or the families of the fallen well.... Dereliction of duty at the very highest levels within our Govt.

Hillary should have resigned by now followed by her boss...

www.wnd.com...
edit on 2-11-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do you have a link or the cables and/or email that were sent out prior to the attack? I have read a lot of stories about them, but have not been able to find them online. I think that it was Fox News that claimed to have received them. Not doubting that they are available, just can't find them.

If these stories are accurate then a lot of heads should roll.
edit on 11/2/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I don't believe that the actual document has been released yet. However, I have no reason to doubt Catherine Herridge who has been thoroughly investigating this case. Clearly, she has been trusted enough by someone who wishes to expose the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?

Cos she just did what she was told to do or not to do...

did U forget that those people with the public faces are not those who run the show?

look at the war criminals just in last 2 decades! did any of them stepped down or have to face justice?
NO!!! welcome in Our world!!
edit on 2-11-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

My only problem is that a lot of this information was brought out by Fox News. They have made numerous claims of having reviewed these cables/emails. I am not a Fox News basher. I watch their broadcasts just as often as any other MSM. My problem with Fox news is that in 2003 they successfully argued that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States. I have a source if need, but this is well documented. Guess I just am a little suspicious. Why not release the cables/emails, if you are going to release all te information contained in them?

new topics

top topics

join