It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think will happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
well its almost election day.
i'm not one of those people who are addicted to politics,but i do keep an ear to the ground though.
if romney does get voted in,will the s%$#it hit the fan? people are threatening to riot and such.
what about obama? what will happen if he gets re-elected? business as usual,or what?
new york is a powder keg right now,because of the storm,and i think there may be a problem here.
the mayor says the marathon on sunday is a go,and the locals don't like that idea.
the mayor claims it will bring in money for the city,but at the cost of ignoring its own people,who bring in money every day to their own community!
think about all the police etc. that will be needed for this event,while the public services could be used in a more productive manner for their own community.
i read somewhere that a motel owner refused to kick out storm victims for marathon patrons (good for him!)
any way,the whole show seems to be falling apart! i also heard there may be another storm (snow) to hit the east coast on thursday. maybe! (yahoo weather)
any way,i guess we'll wait and see! i'm in canada,and no matter what happens in the south,i don't know what affect it will have on canada.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
People will whine for a bit and then it will be business as usual. Can't wait until then, I can't escape politics on the internet, it's making ATS quite boring.
edit on 2-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I thought the politicians in AZ were freaking nuts but my goodness New York's Mayor Bloomberg is a total nut job!

How in the hell did the man ever get elected? I can't believe the people don't stand up and impeach the crazy bastard. (can you impeach a mayor?)

There is a room waiting for him at Gracie Square Hospital....www.nygsh.org...

join