It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To a Lost love,love is never lost. [CTPWC]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All this time that has past. You never put me last.
I hold you in my arms tonight, you hold me in your heart forever.
I will never learn how to unlove you.

I will always fight for your rights, even though you might not be here.
I always feel that you are near.
I see your hair out the corner of my eyes, and I tend to cry..
You wipe the tears from my cheek, and tell me its not so bleak.

Its a creek that flows throughout our lives, its a storm drain passing in time..
washing away all of my fears, I will be with you soon enough my dear..
Until that time you want me to move on, until we meet up beyond the sun.
But so that everyone knows, and that you will see..

I can only take them to the sea. for I will always await you upon that beach.
All that know me, can truly say, I loved you in a very special way.

I meet people who once knew you, and hear them say, "you only had one that took your soul away."
Hearing this brings me up, and brightens my day..

baby you know we wouldn't have it any other way!

It was always just the two of us against the world..
but you have transcended time and space.. Where is my place?
I always say its with you. but you are not you.

You are the trees, and the passing wind. You are the stars in the sky now..
Even though you where always the stars in my night sky..
You where always the ground which the trees grew...
without my grounding I tend to fall.. but the roots that grew catch me where I fall.

So the next time I'm out, and doing my thing.. I look to the sky
and see your name.. Your name of who you where, and who you shall be again.

I await our next visit in the next world we go...
Will we be birds? Will we be trees?
It doesn't matter to me, as long as we are rooted very closely...

Dedicated to the woman I love with all my heart, who was lost in 2004.
edit on 1-11-2012 by zysin5 because: Edit-- Spelling, and forgot to add the ending.lol
edit on 1-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2spelling
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Beautiful.

SnF

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beezzer!
This comes from my heart, and from when I was writing a lot more than I am now.
The thread that talks about my personal loss.
If anyone is interested to see what and where I was when writing that piece.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hey, now this is a coincidence......I am dealing with an estranged spouse right now, and actually have been pondering a thread on ATS about it.

Can I quote you when I send my next letter to him?

LOL, really lovely. Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
reply to post by zysin5

Hey, now this is a coincidence......I am dealing with an estranged spouse right now, and actually have been pondering a thread on ATS about it.

Can I quote you when I send my next letter to him?

LOL, really lovely. Thanks

No thank you for taking time out to read it!
And feel free to quote me on that..
That is the thing with writing.. What means one thing for one person, it can mean something else for another.
Its all point of perspective

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, truly from your heart.

"you only had one that took your soul away."

This made me cry, and it is so true. There really can be only one. Memories are a gift my friend, treasure yours.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Touched me...really touched me....S and F...

Des

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yea it never dies. 30 years after I lost my true love to the winds that carry love away, I dreamed that I showed up at her parents house as she was getting on her gown to marry some other guy. It was one of those strange dreams, all the flood of emotion was strong after all those years. And those feeling had been well buried for decades. I felt very strange the whole day as if something had broke lose inside of me or had jet lag, seen a vision of sorts, a spector, a time warp. I didnt like it one bit. It was not fair. Being exposed to that after all those years of forgetting about it and learning to deal with it. Ahhhhh.....a midsummers night dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have not forgotten Ty....
Love and light.
-AD

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Amazing how beautiful pain can be.
So sorry for your loss!
Here's to hoping that your hope is filled.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Will save some post counts, and Hit you all back here with one post
Thanks again everyone.. Means a lot to me. I am not very often openly sappy on here.. I try to remain the ever living brick wall.. But sometimes we have to let our guard down, and just let it out.

reply to post by MsAphrodite

I am honored by this. Thanks for sharing your feelings here with me, and ATS writers block. The whole lot of us are very empathic to others, and its always good to know that people can come together when it really matters most.
Memories, are the things I cherish most these days. A true gift that I hold above all my material goods and "stuff".

reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the kind words, these kinds of things come from such a deep place. Its always nice to share this empathy with those that can honestly feel these things. Its a connection between all of us here on Earth

reply to post by Logarock

Thanks for sharing that with me here Logarock. In all truths, I still have dreams about Naomi to this day! They use to always be nightmares. But here the last year or so, they have been peaceful and romantic dreams. Its when I wake up, I wish I could go back to that same dream. But I cherish each time my mind manifests her, its like being able to say hi all over again

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Thanks WanDash.. Yeah pain can be so many things.. I have learned over my time that pain and loss can lead to wonderful things if you allow it.. Or it can lead you down a very dark path. These are the things that people talk about when they say you manifest your own reality. True this point. We make the lives we live, due to what happens in our lives.
However something is lost, as I did not manifest her death.. So sometimes, there are things that are out of our hands.. Its how we react to these things that create our reality.

reply to post by AccessDenied

As always AD, thanks sweetie.. From the heart here.. You have always been very supportive of me, and always been a voice of reason, when I would become less than reasonable..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nice...........where did you find that? I am at a loss for words in dealing with my own soon to be ex....So this is very inspiring to me, with words I can't express.

Then there is a post on here from somebody else talking about murder...sort of the same topic.

This must be angst poetry day on ATS!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Its a Judy Garlan quote if I read that right.

Yeah what sissle said.. +
How sweet, and sincere of you to post that in here! Big hugs, and thanks. I think this is one of my more emotional poetic days on ATS in a long long time!

Long before I lost Naomi, I could write about things that where about murder or death.. But once I felt the truth of death.. Those kinds of thoughts and poems just did not do it for me anymore.
But everyone has their own way of dealing with Love, and loss.. This is a way to Express ourselves.. And each of us have our own methods.
As it would be a dull world if we all thought the same.. Yet I do think we all feel the same feelings.. We just all have different ways to express those feelings.

Thanks again MsAphrodite, your kindness has touched my heart.

edit on 1-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Going through my own issues with this, but in a completely different way than you and the OP. Glad we could find each other to share some words of love and comfort here. Nothing is ever accidental. Wishing you peace.

Coming from personal experience: be direct and say your peace. Leave nothing unsaid. Live without regrets.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Sissel

Coming from personal experience: be direct and say your peace. Leave nothing unsaid. Live without regrets.

I could not say that any better, or any more direct. Its a universal truth right there.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Very moving. Through loss, our perspectives are forever altered, and yet it is not quite loss that drives us, but it is the memories we have that keep such energies alive. S n F .

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

And a lesson that is hard to learn for some of us too stubborn of heart, too willful.

Wishing you much peace my friend. You likewise have blessed me today.

edit on 1-11-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Sissel

Going through my own issues with this, but in a completely different way than you and the OP. Glad we could find each other to share some words of love and comfort here. Nothing is ever accidental. Wishing you peace.

"someone left the cake out in the rain"
Brings to mind that song that goes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join