It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reminds me of a horror movie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It was a regular day and I was getting ready to goto school. As I was getting into my car, I noticed that my windows are incredibly foggy from all the myst. I turn on the car and let it run for a little while hoping the vapor on my windshields would evaporate. Just as I was backing up, I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw a message written from the water vapor. It said, "I hate life". My parents couldn't have done it b/c they don't really know how to write english that well. My sister is off to college so it couldn't of been her. Plus, it must have been fresh b/c I've never noticed it and the message covered the entire mirror. I wonder what it means lol... The hand writing seemed as though it was froma girl b/c it was all fancy with rounded corners.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by amoeba02]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Who owned the car previous?

You can write stuff on a window/mirror with your finger and it will stick to it even thru some washes because of oils on your finger.

Thats my guess someone did it and you never noticed until it fogged up.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
my sister did, but it has fogged up plenty of times and it never showed up.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did you possibly get a picture of it?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
no lol, I was going to school so I just shrugged and rubbed it off so I could see where I was backing up.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
rofl thats funny.....maybe you could purposely fog up the windows to see it again and take a picture....if you actually get to see it write it would freak the hell out of me

join