It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep boom heard coming from underground in Los Angeles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am skeptical. Los Angeles is a place with a massive amount of people.. Who else heard it?

Also, there is no fault line running through the city of Los Angeles in fact I am closer to the san andreas fault right by the cajon pass and I never hear any booming sounds at all. So whoever is saying its the earth shifting is wrong. It's something else.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There are many faults in the Los Angeles area, not just the San Andreas.

ETA To siriusstarlight....There was a little 3.1 today in San Antionio Heights...which is very near you...just 5 miles North of Upland...so you are incorrect...the Earth is indeed shifting
edit on 4-11-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The original post says that a boom was heard. It did not say HE heard it. For all we know this is a hoax unless someone can find another source or tell us more about what they personally experience.
edit on 11/4/2012 by TheOtter because: Soelling

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Still doesn't make any sense. I admit I don't look at the fault lines at all. Like I said there are many people in Los Angeles and if it was that big of a boom someone else would say they heard it as well. Why would only one small fault create a boom? Why when I live next to the biggest fault I never ever hear anything?

I'm just skeptical about all this fault business. And all of you who are saying Calfornia is going to fall off into the ocean and we are 'overdue' well I have news for you. California is home to the most concentrated number of psychics/most evolved human beings living on the planet. You know what I think is going to happen? California will become an island and the rest of the USA will sink. Take that!

Divine intervention will make sure the most worthy stay safe during the earths axis shift and that's why california hasn't had an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight

Why when I live next to the biggest fault I never ever hear anything?

If I were you, I would be very careful what I wish for

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Someone else on ATS has a thread going about a 7.7 earthquake prediction for California in the next two weeks. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the thread or who posted it.

This is very interesting. There was a 'prepper' show on NatGeo the other day about a guy who said he could survive a massive Los Angeles earthquake.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What I wish for has nothing to do with what you are saying?!
Don't try and scare me I know more about what this planet needs than anyone trying to instill fear and I know the reason this pole shift is happening and I support that planet.. Either way I would give my life if it means the planet cleanses herself.

Why do you think earthquakes happen? We take all the lubrication out of the earth to drive our stupid cars and whatever else we use oil for. The earth is being overrun by abunch of greedy vultures and I am not one of them. It's all karma and I am not apart of the collective consiousness of people who don't care about our planet and what we are doing to her. And california is home to the most concentrated number of people who care.

How long have people been making predictions about a big earthquake coming to California??
edit on 4-11-2012 by siriusstarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediOfTruth
Looks like HAARP Status is predicting a possible Earthquake in California between Sunday thru Wednesday.

www.haarpstatus.com...

That website is FAKE FAKE FAKE

FAKE!!!

Search for it on ATS, you will find several threads that providing clear evidence (such as the owner of the website admitting its all garbage) proving most definitively that is is complete and utter BULL. You shouldn't even have to do that! I mean come on...use your critical thinking skills for gods sake.

Sorry for the rant but this HAARP status website has been brought up a few thousand times in the past few days for some reason and its driving me nuts seeing that there are so many people out there that fall for stupid crap like this.

This along with soooo many other examples of mass stupidity has now made me completely convinced that your success in life relies near totally in your social skills and connections. But that another rant all together...

ARGH!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
HAARP is so ridiculous humanity doesn't need to turn against themselves they already did it for thousands of years and everyone who says the weather is being affected by it in a destructive way are really clueless. Mother earth doesn't need help she will cleanse herself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join