It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Flame Politix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just surfing, and found this site this 14 year old kid named Ian Magruder put together. Yeah, he's from California, and he's a liberal, but I just think its really cool to see someone so young so active in this important function of citizenry.

Here's a link to his bio page:

Ian Magruder

It's also nice to see there's a 14 year old out there with enough wit to even be able to consider these things. I think we oughta bring him in here on contract to educate and rule over the other 14 year olds posting here.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You know on some levels this is very inspiring and I think WOW!

On another level I find it kind of unnerving for some reason.

Maybe I�m getting old.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok, I can understand the inspiring part. That's about how I felt. But what's unnerving? The liberalness? I know, but he's young yet...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
...But what's unnerving? The liberalness?

Ummm... you don't know me too well do you?

Nah its just to see such drive and focused energy from someone so young in something like politics is unnerving.

You know too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

What if the "dark side" takes over?
It's people like this who can "crack" and become little tyrants.

It took me a long time to become as jaded as I am. What if this guy hits that stage with hormones raging?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's nice to see young peopel to be so interested in our political system I wonder if he will become a political figure in about 25 more years, who knows he may become our president sometime in the future.

I will not be around to see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I think we oughta bring him in here on contract to educate and rule over the other 14 year olds posting here.

Or the ones that post like they're 14.

This converation sounds almost like this kid is Anakin Shywalker who holds the political force, so young, so promising.

Kinda creepy, that.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

What if this guy hits that stage with hormones raging?

You mean the time in a young man's life when he begins to long for hefty bags full of money, pleasures of the flesh, and inscrutable power?

Yeah, you're right. That is dangerous.

OK. Everybody on the horn to their congresspersons! Tell them there needs to be a law forbidding and and all involvement in political endeavors by pre-adolescents!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I will not be around to see it.

Why the hell not, where the hell are you going, and what are you doing that's so important you can't join the religious cult with me?

top topics

join