It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- A guide message,Take a deep breath and relax!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow, since this crazy Hurricane on the east coast and Earthquake in BC has started up, my mind has been pushing a message at me. Actually, it started a little while ago with a "guide" message, and now I am watching these things occur and wondering what the heck is going on? Well, sort of wonder, and then my intuition kicks in and kind of fills in the blanks...
I want to share my guide's message with you, something for you to ponder these days, and maybe give you some hope for the future if you cannot see it now.

My daughter and I were watching youtube videos on Giant squid and Whales. I was trying to figure out what that giant eyeball was that washed up on the East Coast. My daughter asked me a question and out of the blue I got a message. Now let me explain how guide contact works for me. I don't understand a lot of it, even though I have read several books over the years on guides, I have never really had an open connection, not like other people say they have, mine stay quiet until I ask an important question, or someone triggers off my psychic "awareness". I will quickly get a flash of insight and then, it will take me a while to process it internally and decide what to do with the message.

The question my daughter asked me was "Dad, why do these creatures get so big?"

Welcome to 2012, where everything seems bigger.

The message was about evolution, and where we are RIGHT NOW.

I was told that we are IT.
Our planet has put out the most perfect being it possibly can, and that is US.
Unlike whales and squid who need to get bigger and bigger to fight and defend, human beings have hit that point where we will no longer will evolve like we have.
We have hit as perfect of a physical being as evolution can create on this planet.
We are a combination of and culmination of millions of years of evolution, in a much grander and bigger tapestry than we humans fully understand.
(Just ponder why we are omnivorous for a little while while most other creatures are either one or the other)
The earth has created it's perfect beings.

What happens when that happens?

The rest of our being catches up and we evolve in a much more multidimensional way. Evolution does not stop with the physical body, once human beings hit the point of perfection we are at now, the consciousness expands and evolves quicker, because that is part of the bigger picture.

I was told that we are now expanding, and although the world is going to be a scary place for a little while, we will get through it, the world will not end, but it is going to change in ways we don't really understand yet.
How does the universe wake up someone's consciousness when they don't want to wake up but must?
Through several ways, and depending on where you are, it will be different.
But I am getting side tracked now, and not passing on the message.....

Mankind is about to wake up, is waking up, and will continue to wake up. We are about to experience some of the most amazing things we have ever seen (good and bad).
Many people are/will be scared, but please take a deep breath and just relax for a minute.
Realize that we are doing exactly what we are supposed to do in the bigger picture.
That may not make sense, however it really is true.
Awareness is a powerful thing, much more powerful than we realize, and we are becoming aware.

Guide messages I take with a grain of salt although I find them interesting.
I never take them as total truth,just an aspect of being,
but this one I feel the need to pass along.

The world will be ok, but we must wake up

I am not a 2012 Gloom and Doomist,
I am someone who wants you to wake up a little,
really, that the job of people like me,
to raise your awareness a little in what ever way we can,
to help out the planet and creator in the greater picture.
This planet has other beings too,
spirits of all of it's creations,
they all play a role in this process,
and all are important.
Their voices are being heard.
They are mighty spiritual beings
Raven is one of my guides, and he brings you a message too.

It is time.
That which once was will be no longer, and the earth does quake and turn,
and the skies close in to wash away the grime and clean the spirit.
The fires to burn away the old forest, and make way for the new.
It is how it must be.
Be at peace knowing that this is a cycle,
one many other lifeforms have gone through,
we are no different.
We are not above the great cycle of life,
we are the wheel in which it revolves.

Mother earth speaks, Will you listen?
or must we continue to wake you up through hardship?

Take this all with a grain of salt, but at the same time,
please begin to listen with your own awareness,
because if you do, it will increase.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well if we are the perfect being then I need to have a word with the designer. I need to know what specifications that were being used because we are far from perfect. The human body has many design flaws:

An airway and a digestive tract that combine in one area so that people can choke to death on their food.

The human knee joint could use a major overhaul.

The curvature of the human spine. (really designed for a four legged existence)

Our limited visual, hearing and olfactory systems.

Add to the list as you see fit.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is one thing you might want to consider. Why underwater spieces ( not the small fish ) are bigger and living creatures including us on earth has become smaller. The answer for the whales being bigger is not in defence and fights, they have more protection from the sun.
Life on earth has come smaller because our ozone shield has come thinner. When Dinosaurs lived ozone layer was very thick and gave good protection to these magnificent creatures. Something happened which made climate change and geological change and it was too much for these animals.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I'm just passing on the message.

It was the question of whales and giant squid that brought this message to me.
According to the guide, the largest whales, and the largest squid are constantly evolving to one up each other, and we don't have that problem anymore.

But that's just what I was told

edit on 30-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

So there's a guide and you were "told"? Whose talking to you?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

So there's a guide and you were "told"? Whose talking to you?

I have 4 guides, but perhaps they are just parts of my higher self, I am open to that possibility.

The first message, I do not know which one gave it.
It was not my normal guide Feather, I know when she speaks.
It was from one of the others, 2 of my guides I have never seen other than a figure,
I believe it was one of them.

The 2nd was from Raven.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Well if we are the perfect being then I need to have a word with the designer. I need to know what specifications that were being used because we are far from perfect. The human body has many design flaws:

An airway and a digestive tract that combine in one area so that people can choke to death on their food.

The human knee joint could use a major overhaul.

The curvature of the human spine. (really designed for a four legged existence)

Our limited visual, hearing and olfactory systems.

Add to the list as you see fit.

You may find what you think is not perfect,
however, in the eyes of the creator,
we are perfect.
It is our imperfections that make us so.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That's funny Darkblade
...My guide(s) say the perfection is in the imperfection of mankind.
Most of the people I know, myself included, received a similar message to yours this past Friday and Saturday.
Things are going to become intense on this planet, just like an old fashion birthing of a large child.
Your children are very lucky to have you, you are a special teacher.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I remember sitting in several Vision Councils at Rainbow Gatherings and Sweatlodges with people passing along the Talking Stick. If anybody had said something similar to your post (and many people do say such things over there!) then some if not all of people sitting in the circle would have exclaimed a deep "Howgh!".

So, Hough!, Brother.

I suggest for a reading this beautiful article of Jaque Fresco about the work of Dr Clare W Graves, professor of psychology, on the Coming Change of Global Consciousness:

www.hangthebankers.com...

It substantiates the message you have received in scientific terms.

I have once received a picture of a raven from a beautiful soul who organized goa parties. His wife was from Thailand if I remember well. A friend of her, a monc, had painted that raven and put the holy red stemps on the picture. In the beginning I was a little surprised about such a grey, darkish spiritual guide. But from time to time I have felt his protection and wisdom surrounding me.

I have other guides, too, that sometimes call me in for a talk
a little spaced out sometimes, though.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watergoddess
That's funny Darkblade
...My guide(s) say the perfection is in the imperfection of mankind.
Most of the people I know, myself included, received a similar message to yours this past Friday and Saturday.
Things are going to become intense on this planet, just like an old fashion birthing of a large child.
Your children are very lucky to have you, you are a special teacher.

I'm glad I am not the only one

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by consolution

Thank you for the link!
I found it worded things differently, but the message does seem almost the same

Crazy how that works.

Over the years I have been offered to go to some sweat lodges, but never have because of distance.
However, it was an honor to be invited.

You are lucky to have been able to take part in such gatherings!

Perhaps some day I too, will get that chance.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this, but I have to say one thing. I really don't think we're finished evolving by any means. We're very far from perfect, and I say that for one reason: Look at the amount of health problems people still suffer. I'm not talking about little things like sinus problems or a little bit of dandruff here and there. I'm talking serious illnesses that result in disability and/or death.

I'm being as sincere as I can. I really did enjoy your post. But people are definitely not perfect. There is much fine-tuning to be done.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I believe that illness will be solved with the evolution of the mind/spirit part, I think that is what is missing in a lot of medicine. The fine tuning as well, it all will have to do with awareness and expanded consciousness.But yeah, I hear what you are saying.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As humans evolve, even a greater immune system and understanding of medicine/science so does nature - bacteria and viruses. They evolve with us and always have.

You almost seem to suggest that to evolve away from pain/illness the mind/spirit needs to evolve away from the physical body. That's gonna be a long way down the road... and we're on the brink of destroying ourselves as it is.

There has to be balance. We are close to a breaking point. Like so many civilizations before us, we will fall also. Disease, space objects, weapons, etc. something to "reset" the balance and it will start all over again. 2000-4000 years from now people probably not to different from how we are now, with the same questions and struggles will look back and wonder who we were.
edit on 2-11-2012 by AmateuRN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nice message.

Do you agree with it?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And THAT coming from the guy who bought the hyper dimensional resonator or supposed time machine of steven gibbs! There is no point in denying or even arguing, he got it right. So listen to him... Wrong guy

Half of your theory is already in a dead end. Evolution doesnt exist. I know its hard but when you think about it, there absolutely no possible way that human kind would be the next step of evolution, if it did exist like scienti#s pretend. I mean comon, is evolution, in your mind, synonym of ugliness at its highest level, total inability to live in harmony in any ecosystem, inability to not destroy, enslave, contaminate its environment on which you depend? Is it synonym of fooling oneself? Because you obviously excel in those areas. No.. i think i will stick with the good old ALIENS as being your wicked creators. As crazy as it sounds, it still sounds less crazy and corrupted than evolution.

the world is going to be a scary place for a little while

do you know you sound like you are talking to a kid in terminal stage? Its like in those movies when the stupid heros say "its gonna be alright i promess" when it is obviously not alright at all. And i thought not that s***t on ATS!!
You lack of self-confidence dont you? Because to me it seems you are just trying to reassure yourself only. Are you that desperate?

And i wont even argue with the credibility of your "guides". Which may be a lot of things save a genuine guide. Starting first as a byproduct of a dysfunctional mind.

Yet another manic/psychotic episode.
edit on 2-11-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Yes, I do, but at the same time, no I don't.

I understand about the increase in awareness,I've been going thru it for a while.
What worries me is how this is going to happen.

That is something I don't know, and as an unknown, it does worry me.
Maybe we will just get hit with some super enlightening lightning or something.

I've heard so many things about what could happen, all of which sounds so far out there, but at the same time, I am watching and getting signs of something, and I don't know what.
Then again, I sound "out there" lol So I guess this is no different.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Well thanks for your opinion
lol

I just passed on the message I got, that is all.

Who is Steven Gibbs?
edit on 2-11-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I said this in another thread ... some people will have an easy transition. They feel it and are reassured. The others are very closed minded and their resistance makes it harder for them to feel the changes. What they do feel confuses them. We've seen what happens when people get confused, they get scared.

Physically evolved ...sure maybe. But the evolution of the mind is where we are accelerating.
Someone mention all the health issues. There are new techniques emerging that involve the brain healing the body of disease. Most of these diseases would be unnatural since they were brought on by toxins and unhealthy habits, or the environment.

I still wouldn't trust ANY spirits no matter how helpful they may seem.
And I think you ignored the one you were supposed to listen to..... the white robed one.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Point taken.

new topics

top topics

join