It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The known CLONES that are emerging on the world stage....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ok but what do you mean by clone? Bot? That would mean in most cases someone walks in as in the case of this one who is pleaidian in the group and I won't say which one, and not sure if its the ordinary human born with pleiadian soul, but more aware, or if it as implied, a bot that and a walk in.

But a clone is just a twin.

Is it our clones, or ET clones, or both?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I will echo that I believe to some degree that we might have continued in black science. Is it so hard to believe that in a universe we only know .00001% about, that our leaders have moved on with such science. I mean just look back at Roswell.

I find it funny some of you are putting more belief in aliens than you would clones, cause really .. aren't they the same?
edit on 30-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

I believe aliens are demons. so no not clones.

I was not trying to say they are aliens..

I was trying to draw a parallel in the different beliefes of the two fictional beings.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I will echo that I believe to some degree that we might have continued in black science. Is it so hard to believe that in a universe we only know .00001% about, that our leaders have moved on with such science. I mean just look back at Roswell.

I find it funny some of you are putting more belief in aliens than you would clones, cause really .. aren't they the same?

I was trying to draw a parallel in the different beliefes of the two fictional beings.

this should really go under skunkworks or something because there are really gullible people about... not naming names just saying.. uh hem ...cough cough giggle cough...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

this should really go under skunkworks or something because there are really gullible people about... not naming names just saying.. uh hem ...cough cough giggle cough...

What?? you don't think aliens are actually demons?? Come on ask anyone out there! It's so obvious!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Now this is closer to the truth then the clone senario you claim, why have clones when you can have robots to think and acts exactly how you want, and can be reprogrammed at anytime, why take the risk with clones?

I touched on this about a year ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Ya we know there moving in that direction. Still is likely gonna take a good 50 years to come up with any basic droid I'd suspect. The clones have been around for a long time already. it's just that they haven't gone main stream. They've been mostly kept in cages. Now it almost seems like they're letting them out.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by TheMaverick

Ya we know there moving in that direction. Still is likely gonna take a good 50 years to come up with any basic droid I'd suspect. The clones have been around for a long time already. it's just that they haven't gone main stream. They've been mostly kept in cages. Now it almost seems like they're letting them out.

Hi r2d246,

It seems that you've figured out that Clones are real and something we're having to contend with today. You may discover that the rabbit hole goes deeper than expected. Check out the Clone Conspiracy threads in this Skunk Works section for a lot more info.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah, clones of people are a bit of a stupid idea. One person looks a bit like another so they have to be clones?

Look-a-likes for dictators who are likely to be targets of assassination attempts; definitely.
Clones? Nope.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

Hi Sub13,

Yeah, there are quite a lot of things which seem stupid but sometimes it is because we don't know the why and wherefore. That's how those in the know keep us in ignorance, because since it doesn't make sense "IT CAN'T BE". Another example is 'what looks more like a steak than a steak'? Just pieces of meat which look alike. However if you check into it, much of the meat in US supermarkets today is Cloned. Why? Don't ask me, but this one they aren't even hiding.

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why clone at all?

I do not see the benefit of it, in nature, clones are impotent, and it is just a simultaneously reducing equation to see that in the end, a species intent on cloning will decimate itself in the long term.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

And since when are Clones impotent? Identical twins have the same DNA and they are not impotent as a result. If you are referring to faulty replication due to problems in Cloning resulting in failure to perfectly replicate and individual, then you are probably not aware that Humans are far easier to Clone than any other mammal.

GS

edit on 7-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Clones can reproduce between themselves or with YOU.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join