It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher blames Sandy on gays

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by dayve

Actually I have family members who are gay if you want to get that far in it.... And yea they are friends, otherwise I would say 'acquaintances'. I have gay acquaintances that I interact with, but their not friends. I know the difference.... What does any of that have to do with my personal opinion.... ?

As completely open and accepting as I am - - - I don't claim friends that are gay.

Unless they feel completely confident and safe to bring me into their world with no "IF's" or BUTS"" on my part - - - I would not consider myself their friend.

You have way too many "IFS" and "BUTS".

I agree with that.... But after a minute or 3 of thinking I came to a conclusion that gay people who choose to be gay are bisexual, or some other sexual.....I still dont think someone who is 100% gay is born that way. IDK, I am putting way too much thought into this n going in circles, it's really not important.... Do what makes you happy **** what anybody thinks.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Conan just mentioned this story (so it's definitely mainstream now). He also felt it was ridiculous. The direct quote from Conan is "If gays created something that blew, they wouldn't have named it Sandy".

*note*
Although that's questionably appropriate, since it's a direct quote from a nationwide tv show, I figured it could be posted.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join